Atheists have granite monument installed at Florida Courthouse

i am truly proud to be your enemy.., GOD sees me as his child and emissary to promote goodness throughout the world. :up:

please join me in a prayer today to help those who are suffering from this disasterous heat wave in our area.., thank you sir !! :clap2:

LMAO...so you see yourself as a warrior for god eh? :cuckoo:

welllll, yes.., i do.., i believe all us CHRISTians are GOD's emissaries to help save you heathens when the time comes, THAT time will be when you and your kind are screaming and faced with your fate, which as mentioned, swimming in a lake of eternal hell fire and total damnation.

That's pretty Goddamned creepy.

Pissing someone off is hateful? Its just revenge...their goal is to "convert" me...fuck em. xtians run this town...its disgusting...the local politicians beg for the endorsement to win office...it makes me want to vomit.I could piss some xtian off by just saying god damn don't know don't care.

Looks to me like you are no better than the people you are attacking.

I don't care.That's the glory of it! I don't give a shit if I am liked...Even my mother says I am an asshole...its a title I worked hard to get and I intend on keeping it! They say asshole I say takes no shit and is blunt.

i am truly proud to be your enemy.., GOD sees me as his child and emissary to promote goodness throughout the world. :up:

please join me in a prayer today to help those who are suffering from this disasterous heat wave in our area.., thank you sir !! :clap2:

welllll, yes.., i do.., i believe all us CHRISTians are GOD's emissaries to help save you heathens when the time comes, THAT time will be when you and your kind are screaming and faced with your fate, which as mentioned, swimming in a lake of eternal hell fire and total damnation.

I don't know. I kind of enjoy being a heathen.... Although, I must admit. God seems to be on your side. It just rained for the first time in 5 months here in Southern AZ. Since you are in tight with god, could you ask him about a little intervention on his part about my failing air conditioner?

Last edited:
welllll, yes.., i do.., i believe all us christians are god's emissaries to help save you heathens when the time comes, that time will be when you and your kind are screaming and faced with your fate, which as mentioned, swimming in a lake of eternal hell fire and total damnation.

that's pretty goddamned creepy.

i don't know. I kind of enjoy being a heathen.... Although, i must admit. God seems to be on your side. It just rained for the first time in 5 months here in southern az. Since you are in tight with god, could you ask him about a little intervention on his part about my failing air conditioner?

lol....

I don't care.That's the glory of it! I don't give a shit if I am liked...Even my mother says I am an asshole...its a title I worked hard to get and I intend on keeping it! They say asshole I say takes no shit and is blunt.

How sad that you strive to be an asshole. A lofty goal. I will ask Jesus to help you. :eusa_angel:

sooooo, you do recognize there is a GOD to ask him to damn something how very interesting !!

you mentioned a teething child, i had three that went thru the same thing, i lost no sleep, in my day their mother took that responsibility of caring, so their father was well rested to face another day on the job fresh and alert.

as a "Goddamned" atheist please explain your belief in how that child got here.., i am certain your explanation will be of interest to all us CHRISTians here.

I don't know. I kind of enjoy being a heathen.... Although, I must admit. God seems to be on your side. It just rained for the first time in 5 months here in Southern AZ. Since you are in tight with god, could you ask him about a little intervention on his part about my failing air conditioner?

so sorry there my friend, but me'n GOD do not intervene in material things, just spiritual, if you need help in that area i can help.

as for this most blessed gift of rain, you are quite welcome, i did talk to GOD about rain a few days ago, he replied, "you do realize you live in a desert, which i created intentionally to be dry, please ponder on that a moment while i go flood some other areas".

so you can see, GOD really does have a great sense of humor.

you must live nearby if you got rain this evening.., Eastern Pima County perhaps ??

so sorry there my friend, but me'n GOD do not intervene in material things, just spiritual, if you need help in that area i can help.

as for this most blessed gift of rain, you are quite welcome, i did talk to GOD about rain a few days ago, he replied, "you do realize you live in a desert, which i created intentionally to be dry, please ponder on that a moment while i go flood some other areas".

so you can see, GOD really does have a great sense of humor.

you must live nearby if you got rain this evening.., Eastern Pima County perhaps ??

Good for you! I disagree with you position completely, but I sincerely admire your ability to find humor and irony in this board, which is, too often, toxic. A rep to you, and I hope that we will spar again! You are my kind of person!

It strikes me odd, how such a privileged few can so easily override the will of the majority. When do majority opinions matter? When do their rights matter? Obviously to certain people on this board, never.

When they are constitutional.

When they are in line with your worldview. You deem it constitutional when they see things your way, at no point other in time is that the case.

Its not me who rules on the constitutionality of the will of the majority. That's up to federal judges.

sooooo, you do recognize there is a GOD to ask him to damn something how very interesting !!

I thought the discussion could use some irony. Glad you appreciated it.

you mentioned a teething child, i had three that went thru the same thing, i lost no sleep, in my day their mother took that responsibility of caring, so their father was well rested to face another day on the job fresh and alert.

what???

as a "Goddamned" atheist please explain your belief in how that child got here.., i am certain your explanation will be of interest to all us CHRISTians here.

Hell (more irony), I dunno. Don't really care.

How sad that you strive to be an asshole. A lofty goal. I will ask Jesus to help you. :eusa_angel:
Lol's...whatever

I'm an atheist and I think a monument to non belief is stupid.
I think statues to any religion are stupid. But hey xtians wanna play that way so we will.

I thought the discussion could use some irony. Glad you appreciated it.

what???

Hell (more irony), I dunno. Don't really care.

She/He was talking about me with the baby teething. The baby got here because me and her mother had relations! Its called Nature it happens...had nothing to do with god...

I'm not an overly religious man, but I frankly don't get why atheists get so butt hurt over the Ten Commandments sitting in front of the court house. I fail to see how it's harming any of them. The religious meanings aside, "thou shalt not kill," "thou shalt not steal," etc. seem to be a pretty good way to live one's life. Why is this so harmful.

Furthermore, it seems the people that started this aren't even local so I can understand why the local population holds resentment towards them over this.

Because religion doesn't belong ANYWHERE near law/politics/education etc...By it being in front of a court house the state is in essence endorsing religion.

You should visit D.C.. You'll wet your panties once you see all the religious symbols and phrases on all the National Monuments.

One thing you atheist idiots cannot stand is the Judeo-Christian values that built this nation.

Go and build yourself a godless nation and see how well you do.

Oh and by the way the money in you pocket supports the idea that this is a Nation that believes in and places it's trust God.

I'm not an overly religious man, but I frankly don't get why atheists get so butt hurt over the Ten Commandments sitting in front of the court house. I fail to see how it's harming any of them. The religious meanings aside, "thou shalt not kill," "thou shalt not steal," etc. seem to be a pretty good way to live one's life. Why is this so harmful.

Furthermore, it seems the people that started this aren't even local so I can understand why the local population holds resentment towards them over this.

Because religion doesn't belong ANYWHERE near law/politics/education etc...By it being in front of a court house the state is in essence endorsing religion.

You should visit D.C.. You'll wet your panties once you see all the religious symbols and phrases on all the National Monuments.

One thing you atheist idiots cannot stand is the Judeo-Christian values that built this nation.

Oh and by the way the money in you pocket supports the idea that this is a Nation that believes in and places it's trust God.

and one of the things atheists have tried hard to have removed

Yep. We have...That isn't money. Its federal reserve notes. Says so right on there. :) I just black them out with a marker or write other things on them.

Lol's...whatever

I think statues to any religion are stupid. But hey xtians wanna play that way so we will.

So be stupid because other people are stupid?

Isn't that, well, stupid?

You better leave out Judeo. He's an atheist who accepts all religion except Christianity.

Forum List

Back