Atheists have granite monument installed at Florida Courthouse

Because religion doesn't belong ANYWHERE near law/politics/education etc...By it being in front of a court house the state is in essence endorsing religion.

You should visit D.C.. You'll wet your panties once you see all the religious symbols and phrases on all the National Monuments.

One thing you atheist idiots cannot stand is the Judeo-Christian values that built this nation.

Go and build yourself a godless nation and see how well you do.

Oh and by the way the money in you pocket supports the idea that this is a Nation that believes in and places it's trust God.

You better leave out Judeo. He's an atheist who accepts all religion except Christianity.

He's a ten year old punk trying to get attention.

Yep. We have...That isn't money. Its federal reserve notes. Says so right on there. :) I just black them out with a marker or write other things on them.

Thanks for verifying your age.
I am 28 so no problem.
Because religion doesn't belong ANYWHERE near law/politics/education etc...By it being in front of a court house the state is in essence endorsing religion.

You should visit D.C.. You'll wet your panties once you see all the religious symbols and phrases on all the National Monuments.

One thing you atheist idiots cannot stand is the Judeo-Christian values that built this nation.

Go and build yourself a godless nation and see how well you do.

Oh and by the way the money in you pocket supports the idea that this is a Nation that believes in and places it's trust God.

You better leave out Judeo. He's an atheist who accepts all religion except Christianity.
Wrong. I hate all religion but I don't see Muslims Or Jews harassing me every day. I live in the bible belt so of course xtians are going to get the majority of my hate.I think ALL religion is silly.Its like Santa Claus for Adults.

Yep. We have...That isn't money. Its federal reserve notes. Says so right on there. :) I just black them out with a marker or write other things on them.

Are you afraid that the word "God" will sneak out of your wallet and bite your ass ?
Nope. I don't believe in god and have no interest in it being on my federal reserve notes.

I am 28 so no problem.

Wrong. I hate all religion but I don't see Muslims Or Jews harassing me every day. I live in the bible belt so of course xtians are going to get the majority of my hate.I think ALL religion is silly.Its like Santa Claus for Adults.

Are you afraid that the word "God" will sneak out of your wallet and bite your ass ?
Nope. I don't believe in god and have no interest in it being on my federal reserve notes.

If you don't believe then the words should not offend you.

I never got the whole outrage over the G word and I am an atheist.

It's a waste of time and energy. Get over it already.

I am 28 so no problem.

Yet you take the time to cross out "God" ?

I'm not an overly religious man, but I frankly don't get why atheists get so butt hurt over the Ten Commandments sitting in front of the court house. I fail to see how it's harming any of them. The religious meanings aside, "thou shalt not kill," "thou shalt not steal," etc. seem to be a pretty good way to live one's life. Why is this so harmful.

Furthermore, it seems the people that started this aren't even local so I can understand why the local population holds resentment towards them over this.

And this is decreed where??

Now.. keeping an official government forced religion away.. THAT is a good thing.. thinking that when a vast majority of people are religious to some degree, trying to keep religion; out' of something is silly

I'm not an overly religious man, but I frankly don't get why atheists get so butt hurt over the Ten Commandments sitting in front of the court house. I fail to see how it's harming any of them. The religious meanings aside, "thou shalt not kill," "thou shalt not steal," etc. seem to be a pretty good way to live one's life. Why is this so harmful.

Furthermore, it seems the people that started this aren't even local so I can understand why the local population holds resentment towards them over this.

Now.. keeping an official government forced religion away.. THAT is a good thing.. thinking that when a vast majority of people are religious to some degree, trying to keep religion; out' of something is silly
xtianity is a de facto government endorsed religion...

Oh sure. How can you prove that? This government far from endorses Christianity at all.

Oh sure. How can you prove that? This government far from endorses Christianity at all.

Seriously? Gee lets see,its on our money,supposedly our legal system is based from it,you are asked to swear on a bible in court,pledge of allegiance in schools...fucks sakes what else am I missing something?

Seriously? Gee lets see,its on our money,supposedly our legal system is based from it,you are asked to swear on a bible in court,pledge of allegiance in schools...fucks sakes what else am I missing something?

Yes, seriously. You claim this government endorses Christianity. I'm sorry maybe you had you head up your backside when it took sides on gay marriage and abortion, both an affront to Christianity.

You have a choice not to swear on a bible, in fact as I am watching the George Zimmerman trial, the witnesses are swearing oaths by raising their right hands, not placing their hands on a Bible. The pledge is to your country not to god. If you don't want to swear fealty to your country, you needn't be here. Am I missing something?

For pete's sake, you are such a liar.

And you can document this where??

Because government gives Christmas off?? Because the 10 commandments (which many religions and systems have the same types of laws) are depicted somewhere??

Your claim is utterly ridiculous and based off of an irrational hatred of others who believe while you believe in nothing more than yourself

Yes and I expect intentionally. How about the billions of documents, monuments,laws and practices that have absolutely nothing to do with endorsing any religion.

Yes, seriously. You claim this government endorses Christianity. I'm sorry maybe you had you head up your backside when it took sides on gay marriage and abortion, both an affront to Christianity.

You have a choice not to swear on a bible, in fact as I am watching the George Zimmerman trial, the witnesses are swearing oaths by raising their right hands, not placing their hands on a Bible. The pledge is to your country not to god. If you don't want to swear fealty to your country, you needn't be here. Am I missing something?

You didn't touch on the legal system or the money part...this is not a fucking dictatorship we should not be declaring loyalty like we are slaves...oh and it says one nation UNDER GOD...so uh yeah it does include god in it and fortunately my 6 year old doesn't say it...fucking school didn't like it,I don't care.she isn't their slave.Like I said xtianity is a de facto government endorsed religion...

You didn't touch on the legal system or the money part...this is not a fucking dictatorship we should not be declaring loyalty like we are slaves...oh and it says one nation UNDER GOD...so uh yeah it does include god in it and fortunately my 6 year old doesn't say it...fucking school didn't like it,I don't care.she isn't their slave.Like I said xtianity is a de facto government endorsed religion...

I'm glad you backed off on the atheist stuff. You were making them look bad. You're just a hater who can't cope .

Forum List

Back