Atheists have granite monument installed at Florida Courthouse

You keep believing that but like gay marriage opponents,proponents of religion invading every aspect of our lives is quickly coming to an end.
If it is, then it only means that God has other plans in the works, and those plans will soon be unfolding, and then what ?

All knees shall bow, and all tongues shall confess, so best get ready, and don't be surprised either when it is finally upon you. Enjoy your little run while it last, because it won't be lasting for to much longer I don't think, because the Lord isn't going to be as tolerant as man is of these things, not for to much longer I don't think. If you think this world is getting better, then you are badly mistaken, or you are just an ignorant man.

A monument? Couldn't you just drop some pebbles and call it a day? After all, a monument is supposed to mean something. You primates don't really grok meaning well, so why not just a few rocks?

BTW...we'll show you fire next year.

You keep believing that but like gay marriage opponents,proponents of religion invading every aspect of our lives is quickly coming to an end.

That is true and society is more fucked up than ever and getting more fucked up by the day

Why is it that religious people never seem to go out of their way to piss off atheists, but you guys can't seem to rest a day without shoving the fact your atheist in the faces of religious people? You're the ones who are hostile. It's not them.

A lot of them are vegans too. That should make some sense.

OK...we shall see...I see it ending...I am very happy for it as well.My goal for each day is to piss of a xtian around town...sure works well seeing how its so full of the bastards.

Well that's an intelligent goal.

I wish you luck, and will pray that your public campaign is successful so you can be a nice, obvious example of how batshit crazy anti-christian loons are.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

?A Stick in the Eye to the Christian People of Florida?: Atheists Unveil Own Monument Near Ten Commandments ? and Promise 50 More Across U.S. | TheBlaze.com

Awesome! I love it. Would love to go see that. I am not sure if politics is where this belongs or religion...so choose mods...I figured its pretty political/controversial.

Why would the Blaze have a problem with this?

They don't. But that's the first place I saw with the story so used their link.

?A Stick in the Eye to the Christian People of Florida?: Atheists Unveil Own Monument Near Ten Commandments ? and Promise 50 More Across U.S. | TheBlaze.com

Awesome! I love it. Would love to go see that. I am not sure if politics is where this belongs or religion...so choose mods...I figured its pretty political/controversial.

I love it when crappy atheists admit they love it when they can "stick it in the eye of Christians" you suck dude and you are someone who was shot right outta a pigs ass.

I'm not an overly religious man, but I frankly don't get why atheists get so butt hurt over the Ten Commandments sitting in front of the court house. I fail to see how it's harming any of them. The religious meanings aside, "thou shalt not kill," "thou shalt not steal," etc. seem to be a pretty good way to live one's life. Why is this so harmful.

Furthermore, it seems the people that started this aren't even local so I can understand why the local population holds resentment towards them over this.

Because religion doesn't belong ANYWHERE near law/politics/education etc...By it being in front of a court house the state is in essence endorsing religion.

Bull shit

I love it when crappy atheists admit they love it when they can "stick it in the eye of Christians" you suck dude and you are someone who was shot right outta a pigs ass.

I'm not an overly religious man, but I frankly don't get why atheists get so butt hurt over the Ten Commandments sitting in front of the court house. I fail to see how it's harming any of them. The religious meanings aside, "thou shalt not kill," "thou shalt not steal," etc. seem to be a pretty good way to live one's life. Why is this so harmful.

Furthermore, it seems the people that started this aren't even local so I can understand why the local population holds resentment towards them over this.

Because religion doesn't belong ANYWHERE near law/politics/education etc...By it being in front of a court house the state is in essence endorsing religion.

Bull shit
Any time I can piss of a nazi I did a good deed. So to you sir. Thank You. :) Oh and fuck yourself with the neg rep bitch.

Bull shit
Any time I can piss of a nazi I did a good deed. So to you sir. Thank You. :) Oh and fuck yourself with the neg rep bitch.

I will not kiss you ass, it looks exactly like your miserable pig sucking face.

Heeee heeee just disagree with a crappy assed atheist and he gets all sorts of melt downy on ya.. heeee heeee tee her

So, I guess you will throw away all that garbage in your pocket/wallet that has "In God We Trust". And never, ever have another?!

And should you be called a witness at a trial, what would you swear to tell the truth on, if not the Bible.

Forum List

Back