Atheists or Christians—Which Group is More Common Among Those With Fairly High IQ Scores?

iqvsreligion.gif

Another meaningless graphic...YAWN! Does this chart include economic factors? Is it for a specific country, or are these figure global? Numbers don't tell the whole story, without context. I already showed you how national IQ is more closely related to income. Try to keep up, Spanky.

I don't know who has a higher IQ between Christians and atheists and I doubt IQ is a deciding factor. Based on this thread alone I believe the OP's intellect was stunted at 11. I do not know his views on religion nor do I care.
You doubt if IQ is a deciding factor in determining which group has the higher IQ?

You must be an atheist.

I doubt IQ is a deciding factor in determining who is a Christian an who is an atheist. But apparently this ridiculous unfounded claim is important to you.

Another meaningless graphic...YAWN! Does this chart include economic factors? Is it for a specific country, or are these figure global? Numbers don't tell the whole story, without context. I already showed you how national IQ is more closely related to income. Try to keep up, Spanky.

When all else fails...Deny

Yes this is the US. Christians make less economically because they are fucking stupid

Before analyzing this any further, let me point out a real problem,

The favored religion of the left wing regressive liberal... Islam... has an average IQ of around 80.

The Comparison of Mean IQ in Muslim and Non-Muslim Countries

It also appears black people have lower IQ than the whites. What could this finding imply for the regressive oppression rhetoric? Women also have lower IQs than men it appears... Damn... maybe it was a bad idea to compare after-all? Better just call intelligence a social construct...

Last edited:

When all else fails...Deny

Yes this is the US. Christians make less economically because they are fucking stupid
Well, thanks for proving, beyond any doubt, that you aren't worth wasting my valuable time on. You're banned. Bye bye, idiot.

It's sad you think you have to justify your belief and "prove" you're as smart as an atheist. The studies cited show that the differences between the two groups are negligible. 3 to 4 points on an IQ test mean squat. IQ tests in general are only indicative of how well a person will perform in school, not how well they will do in life.
Don't listen to morons who think belief equals stupidity. They're the ones that are stupid.
Atheists are glib, people who like reading, but void of any common sense, honesty or moral framework.

I.E. they are fools and idiots, mostly.

Does it say how many more Christians there are in the world than atheists? It would be interesting to compare the ratios.

PS Atheists are as deluded as theists. Neither one of them has any proof to their claims.

There is proof that the Creator exists which is why the ancient Greek philosophers rejected polytheism and derived the idea of monotheism in the form of a Creator.

That morons reject the proof no more means it isnt proof than a criminals mother's rejection of proof her innocent baby is guilty of murder.

It's sad you think you have to justify your belief and "prove" you're as smart as an atheist. The studies cited show that the differences between the two groups are negligible. 3 to 4 points on an IQ test mean squat. IQ tests in general are only indicative of how well a person will perform in school, not how well they will do in life.
Don't listen to morons who think belief equals stupidity. They're the ones that are stupid.
I don't have to prove anything. I'm not a genius, but I was smart enough to get into the Navy, and do well enough in A school to choose which duty station I wanted. No easy task, BTW. I also have a bit of higher education. I'm simply sick and tired of the atheist fools spreading the narrative that people who believe in God are idiots.
Yes, but the highest pay you ever had was a galley cook hand..

I don't have to prove anything. I'm not a genius, but I was smart enough to get into the Navy, and do well enough in A school to choose which duty station I wanted. No easy task, BTW. I also have a bit of higher education. I'm simply sick and tired of the atheist fools spreading the narrative that people who believe in God are idiots.
Income is the new IQ test standard?

or you could be a bum like Jesus and live off donations..

Are you implying that Jesus existed and was a genius?

The Mexican version?

The Mexican version?
No, not the Jesus on the Tortillas!

Oh My Gawd, you atheists are so stooopid.

lol >D

Forum List

Back