Atheists or Christians—Which Group is More Common Among Those With Fairly High IQ Scores?

Yes, but the highest pay you ever had was a galley cook hand..
Income is the new IQ test standard?
or you could be a bum like Jesus and live off donations..
Are you implying that Jesus existed and was a genius?
The Mexican version?
No, not the Jesus on the Tortillas!

Oh My Gawd, you atheists are so stooopid.

lol >D
Who is an atheist?

or you could be a bum like Jesus and live off donations..
Are you implying that Jesus existed and was a genius?
The Mexican version?
No, not the Jesus on the Tortillas!

Oh My Gawd, you atheists are so stooopid.

lol >D
Who is an atheist?
The people who do not believe in God.

Do you believe in God?

iqvsreligion.gif

Ohhh look, a fake graph from a known liar!

How very convincing.
Prove me wrong asshole

What is the obsession with dividing the population?

Give it a rest already
If you are asking me, you're asking the wrong person. Ask a atheist liberal durp wad.
This is YOUR thread dumbfuck. Your thread about divisions among the people. Derp indeed

It's sad you think you have to justify your belief and "prove" you're as smart as an atheist. The studies cited show that the differences between the two groups are negligible. 3 to 4 points on an IQ test mean squat. IQ tests in general are only indicative of how well a person will perform in school, not how well they will do in life.
Don't listen to morons who think belief equals stupidity. They're the ones that are stupid.
I don't have to prove anything. I'm not a genius, but I was smart enough to get into the Navy, and do well enough in A school to choose which duty station I wanted. No easy task, BTW. I also have a bit of higher education. I'm simply sick and tired of the atheist fools spreading the narrative that people who believe in God are idiots.
Yes, but the highest pay you ever had was a galley cook hand..
What is the obsession with dividing the population?

Give it a rest already
If you are asking me, you're asking the wrong person. Ask a atheist liberal durp wad.
This is YOUR thread dumbfuck. Your thread about divisions among the people. Derp indeed
I was simply drawing attention to what I consider to be a serious problem. That problem is that atheists are constantly stifling honest debate by claiming religious people are intellectually inferior. In other words, I'm trying to expose these people for what they are. They have the exact same mentality as those who once considered Jews, or blacks to be sub human. We all know where that led. I don't want to see the same thing happen to Christians. If you have a problem with that, then that's just too bad.

Does it say how many more Christians there are in the world than atheists? It would be interesting to compare the ratios.

PS Atheists are as deluded as theists. Neither one of them has any proof to their claims.

There is proof that the Creator exists which is why the ancient Greek philosophers rejected polytheism and derived the idea of monotheism in the form of a Creator.

That morons reject the proof no more means it isnt proof than a criminals mother's rejection of proof her innocent baby is guilty of murder.
What proof is there that the creator exists. :popcorn:

Does it say how many more Christians there are in the world than atheists? It would be interesting to compare the ratios.

PS Atheists are as deluded as theists. Neither one of them has any proof to their claims.

There is proof that the Creator exists which is why the ancient Greek philosophers rejected polytheism and derived the idea of monotheism in the form of a Creator.

That morons reject the proof no more means it isnt proof than a criminals mother's rejection of proof her innocent baby is guilty of murder.
What proof?

Try reading Aristotle and stay awake this time.

What proof?
lol, there are millions of good books on the topic.

I am not going to regurgitate them for you all here. The teleological proof, the cosmology proof, the infinite regression fallacy proof, the ontological proof, etc are all available for you to study to your hearts content.

Besides you probably dont know enough basic facts to even bother trying to inform you. Do you understand the central difference between Zeus and the Creator? Just one example and I doubt you will get it right.

Try reading Aristotle and stay awake this time.
So you have no real proof, just another book of fiction. Got it.

What proof?
lol, there are millions of good books on the topic.

I am not going to regurgitate them for you all here. The teleological proof, the cosmology proof, the infinite regression fallacy proof, the ontological proof, etc are all available for you to study to your hearts content.

Besides you probably dont know enough basic facts to even bother trying to inform you. Do you understand the central difference between Zeus and the Creator? Just one example and I doubt you will get it right.
The creator (demiurge) was not a sentient being.

You have provided proof of nothing except your ability to obfuscate.

The creator (demiurge) was not a sentient being.

Prove that anyone capable of making something as complex as the Universe has no intelligence or sentience. That is absurd on its face.

You have provided proof of nothing except your ability to obfuscate.

I have listed the proofs but I will not argue them with idiots like yourself, that dont understand the most basic difference between the Creator and Zeus.

I would rather eat broken glass than waste my time with fools like you.

It's sad you think you have to justify your belief and "prove" you're as smart as an atheist. The studies cited show that the differences between the two groups are negligible. 3 to 4 points on an IQ test mean squat. IQ tests in general are only indicative of how well a person will perform in school, not how well they will do in life.
Don't listen to morons who think belief equals stupidity. They're the ones that are stupid.
I don't have to prove anything. I'm not a genius, but I was smart enough to get into the Navy, and do well enough in A school to choose which duty station I wanted. No easy task, BTW. I also have a bit of higher education. I'm simply sick and tired of the atheist fools spreading the narrative that people who believe in God are idiots.

Isn't it kind of dumb to feel the need to show that?

"Even if atheists score 3-4 points higher on IQ tests than Christians, there are so many more Christians in the population that it is much more likely that someone with a 125 IQ score is a Christian than that such a person is an atheist."

That's idiotic. He should try looking at the population of the whole world. Y'know... including China.

That's idiotic. He should try looking at the population of the whole world. Y'know... including China.
Where believers risk prison or execution?

Yeah, that isnt a biased sampling, is it?

roflmao, you just cant make this sort of stupidity up.

Forum List

Back