Atheists Want Proof Of God?

I just want peace in the world.

But it's not going to happen with crazy religions muddying up reality.
You should form a mob and burn down a few churches.

it takes a really evil piece of shit to accuse someone of "burning down churches" simply because we don't believe in your deranged god.

you are truly evil

Here you are specifically stating that you want to impose your religion on everyone (which means slaughtering millions of innocent and decent ATHEISTS) and at the same time you are accusing ATHEISTS of being evil murderers.

You are truly a disgusting piece of godpoo
I love your righteous indignation. It literally proves God’s existence.

You don't realize how evil you are.

You're not going to heaven. If such a thing exists.

You don't realize how evil you are.

You're not going to heaven. If such a thing exists.
You can’t know if something is evil without first having a concept of good.

#provinggodexists

You are ok with all the killings your religion made. And all the torture... Men, women, and children....

You will suffer the same.

The founding fathers of freedom and liberty are rolling over in their graves right now because godless militant atheists are siding with the militant atheist communist.

"godless atheists"

isn't that redundant?

and they will rise from their graves in righteous anger if you ever try to IMPOSE your dangerous religious beliefs.

If you don't like FREEDOM FROM RELIGION in the USA why don't you move to iran?

you'll be happy there and you'll get to have the fun of killing your godless enemies....
Relax. No one is trying to convert you.

I know I'm good, and it has nothing to do with religion.

Religion does not make you good. Look at you for example. Blowing up churches you said?

I know I'm good, and it has nothing to do with religion.

Religion does not make you good. Look at you for example. Blowing up churches you said?
If religion is evil like you say and you are good like you say, you should burn down churches.

And you're laughing about it. You are one sick wicked religious mofo.

Forum List

Back