Atheists Want Proof Of God?

Why would atheists choose satan? They don't believe in any of that made up shyte.

Annoying3.gif

They have no choice, but to believe in Satan. I brought up Richard Dawkins. What did Richard Dawkins say? There is no free will. OTOH God tells us he gave us free will.

And you as a Christian choose an amoral killer as an avatar. Satan, much?

Not me. I'm just here to remind you of who rules your life. Why do atheists write God in lower case? It's academic to write God that way. The Bible says Satan is "the god of the world and prince of the air." This is because Adam lost dominion of the world for us and he became the god of the world. The atheists are honoring Satan in every post.

Here's the true thing, they don't believe. They just follow.

But they have to believe because it is their religion.

So they say shit that is untrue. And hope if they say it hard enough, we will believe it.

But we don't. Because we're smart. And we don't let idiots win.

View attachment 273872

You're bragging about the atheist religion. Look at all the atheists here trying to defend it which they can't. They are WITHOUT GOD.

That leaves WITH SATAN or without Satan. Most took WITH SATAN. Their only arguments are trolling God and the Bible in regards to Christianity. They ask for proof of God. Look and listen to Richard Dawkins. With Satan, you can't help believing what you believe because other people have to tell you what to do and believe.
Why would atheists choose satan? They don't believe in any of that made up shyte.

You really can't figure it out, can you?

So they say shit that is untrue. And hope if they say it hard enough, we will believe it.

View attachment 273872

You're bragging about the atheist religion. Look at all the atheists here trying to defend it which they can't. They are WITHOUT GOD.

That leaves WITH SATAN or without Satan. Most took WITH SATAN. Their only arguments are trolling God and the Bible in regards to Christianity. They ask for proof of God. Look and listen to Richard Dawkins. With Satan, you can't help believing what you believe because other people have to tell you what to do and believe.

Tell us, O wise-ass One.

View attachment 273872

Tell us, O wise-ass One.

I already did in these pages. Like I said, can't you figure this stuff out for yourself?

I'll add this. If one says he is without Satan, then they are claiming they are without sin. Who here can say they are without sin?

fd_poster.gif

And remember I said that part about no coincidences? When it comes to bad stuff, there are usually no coincidences such as the mass shootings we've had. There should find something these incidents had to do with. It's part of God's warnings to us.

You just put yourself out as Satan.

I've only been saying that for a long time.

View attachment 273872

Tell us, O wise-ass One.

I already did in these pages. Like I said, can't you figure this stuff out for yourself?

I'll add this. If one says he is without Satan, then they are claiming they are without sin. Who here can say they are without sin?

View attachment 273888

And remember I said that part about no coincidences? When it comes to bad stuff, there are usually no coincidences such as the mass shootings we've had. There should find something these incidents had to do with. It's part of God's warnings to us.
So god's sending mass murderers on us as a warning? :blowpop:

Why doesn't god just wipe us all out with another flood? He too much of a pussy?

I don't believe satan exists, and no one has proven that it does yet, not even you.

Crepitus said:
"Creation science" found that the chicken came before the egg?
Mules Come From Eggs
But They Don't Come From Mule Eggs
The Egg Comes First
Because An Egg Is A Potential
The Result Is The Actual
The Potential Has To Come Before The Actual

The Egg Came Before The Chicken
The Potential Has To Come Before The Actual

The Egg Came Before The Chicken

your feel good dogma is inaccurate by the recorded record of evolution to the extent there has to be an actual to create the potential, in theory as a progression to something more advanced.

the original single cell created an intermediary step from simple splitting to a controlled process the egg that then produced the new species in a single instance.

I'm an EN.KI guy.

Brotherhood of the Snake!

He is the evil.

BreezeWood said:
your feel good dogma is inaccurate by the recorded record of evolution to the extent there has to be an actual to create the potential, in theory as a progression to something more advanced.
Nope
The Potential For Action Has To Exist
Before There Can Be An Action
The Potential For Life Has To Exist
Before Actual Life Can Exist
There's No Getting Around That
That's What Your Evolutionary Dogma Says

Mules Will Never Come Before The Egg
And That's A Scientific FACT

So Pretend What You Have To Blindly Believe, Is Logic

View attachment 273872

Tell us, O wise-ass One.

View attachment 273888

Who here can say they are without sin ...

the Almighty that prescribed the religion of antiquity to triumph over evil as the requirement for admission to the Everlasting. is without sin.

the religion of antiquity all three desert religions have abandoned.

the tribulation to not being a sinner is not without what sins that were just that they were redeemable as not sinning is the goal in all regards to accomplish judgement.

christianity enshrines being evil, they are forever doomed and are the hindrance for the salvation of humanity.

Atheists absolutely do NOT want "proof" of God. Atheists serve Satan (even thought they don't know it) and their ambition is to convince YOU that there is no God.
Paranoid delusion. I'm perfectly fine with you believing in god. You only run into problems when its you trying to convince others to believe as you do. That's the irony of your crap post.

BreezeWood said:
Nope

Mules Will Never Come Before The Egg
And That's A Scientific FACT

So Pretend What You Have To Blindly Believe, Is Logic

Before Actual Life Can Exist ...

eggs are multi- subdivision of a single cell, your argument is futile as a post evolutionary process.

So god's sending mass murderers on us as a warning? :blowpop:

Why doesn't god just wipe us all out with another flood? He too much of a pussy?

I don't believe satan exists, and no one has proven that it does yet, not even you.

I've proven you just do not get it. God already gave us the rainbow to show that he will not wipe us out again in a global flood. What we have to see is whether we get a global fire as he said.

I've already pointed out the atheists/evos have their own end of the world scenario. It used to be AGW, but since no one believes it they have gone to a large asteroid. No one thought of an end of the world scenario, but the media started to write about it and now all the atheists/evos are convinced this will be it. The chances are remote as it hasn't happened for billions of years nor thousands of years. Even the last one didn't end the world.

More evidence Satan exists is because you do not believe Satan exists when he does. Satan wants you to believe he doesn't exist. The only person you were trolling before was God. I'm here not to remind you that without God, then you are with Satan. We just worked that all out.

Forum List

Back