🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Atlanta in chaos? Mass standoff on highway; Major hwys 85 & 75 CLOSED.

Jul 8, 2016
Protesters in standoff with police on Atlanta highway

This is getting out of hand. WHERE IS AMERICA'S LEADERSHIP???

57804f9cc361884a088b4590.jpg
Cm4uQgcWYAA7WLe.jpeg

This is really stupid. Do the crime = put your life at risk of being shot. This is really bad for the democrats and as one this makes me sad. So much good is going to go down in flames because of black people have racial hatred against whites.

I was watching it I am in Georgia down from Tennessee and saw this on the news wish the gsp would open fire on the pavement apes

This is really stupid. Do the crime = put your life at risk of being shot. This is really bad for the democrats and as one this makes me sad. So much good is going to go down in flames because of black people have racial hatred against whites.

Did you see a fucking crime in the last 2 shootings or does that not matter because yanno, they mightve committed a crime at one time in the past or future?

Did you see a fucking crime in the last 2 shootings or does that not matter because yanno, they mightve committed a crime at one time in the past or future?
You mean the last 5....

You mean the last 5....

Idk, was Matthew talking about the cops dumbass?

You mean the last 5....

Oh, that liberal fuck, I doubt he gives two shits about the cops.....you?

No crimes committed .. peaceful demonstrations .. cooperation between the police, mayor, and the protesters.

I had to work .. would have been there if I could.

Thanks for asking. :0)

You mean the last 5....

Oh, that liberal fuck, I doubt he gives two shits about the cops.....you?

Everyone hates cops, go with that drama queen. Now blubber away. You don't need me to play.

I was watching it I am in Georgia down from Tennessee and saw this on the news wish the gsp would open fire on the pavement apes
I wish somebody would put a few bullets in your fucking face.
Oh go cry ya big baby
You're nothing but an anonymous pussy hiding behind a keyboard. I'll bet you've never once stood up for yourself in real life. Fucking yellow-bellied coward.

No crimes committed .. peaceful demonstrations .. cooperation between the police, mayor, and the protesters.

Thanks for asking. :0)
Impeding traffic is a crime

Looks like some more shootings by cops is in order.

So this is all over those 2?? In Louisiana the guy was going for a gun. Minnesota, the cops wasn't even white but he's probably getting charged in the next day or two.

Why burn our country down over these local issues?

Right to protest, dammit!

I said a couple of days ago you guys would whine more about blocking traffic than 2 dudes being shot at point blank range.

How are you so predictable?

Forum List

Back