Atlanta worker shot dead over mayonnaise

A normal human being would have used a knife to scrap it off or even asked for a new one

This subhuman, genetically damaged creature pulls out a gun and open fires
Well we all know the real problem here.....my only question is were the girls shot white?

This is the type of thing one normally sees in N.Y. and up there it is usually of a hate crime nature...and we know who commits most of the hate crimes.

The spin put on this incident by the powers that be is that it is just another example of gun violence....but the truth it is that it goes deeper than that ....much deeper.

When the media keeps the public hyper angry, all the time, these kinds of mentally ill people slip through.
I think it may not have been a case of mental illness and since the police refuse to identify the guy......well we all know what that means.

That's how they handle "disrespect" in the hood. Something as innocent as extra condiment is worthy of being killed over.
Now someone has got the drift on what actually went down.

Last edited:
/----/ We can thank the ACLU for letting these mentally ill people roam the streets. It's mean to lock them up and get them the treatment they need.
The real problem here is not being identified....the more astute know what it is.

When the media keeps the public hyper angry, all the time, these kinds of mentally ill people slip through.
It is not the 'public' that is the problem but a very small segment of it....like 2.5 percent of it.

The more astute know.

The 2nd Amendment claims another innocent victim
This kinda thing goes on in N.Y on a daily basis almost.....they have very strict gun laws....or well they did.

Maybe things will improve now in N.Y. since the good guys will be able to carry guns up there now.

I should put you on ignore for being so stoooopid!!!!!!

/----/ We can thank the ACLU for letting these mentally ill people roam the streets. It's mean to lock them up and get them the treatment they need.
Trust me....there is only one solution for perps like that.

It is also very economical.....now how much does rope go for in these inflationary times.

Whatever.....much more economical than incarceration where the taxpayers have to pay a lot of money to house, feed and provide medical care.

Last edited:
Well we all know the real problem here.....my only question is were the girls shot white?

This is the type of thing one normally sees in N.Y. and up there it is usually of a hate crime nature...and we know who commits most of the hate crimes.

The spin put on this incident by the powers that be is that it is just another example of gun violence....but the truth it is that it goes deeper than that ....much deeper.
Who commits most of the hate crimes?

Forum List

Back