Atlanta worker shot dead over mayonnaise

This kinda thing goes on in N.Y on a daily basis almost.....they have very strict gun laws....or well they did.

Maybe things will improve now in N.Y. since the good guys will be able to carry guns up there now.

I should put you on ignore for being so stoooopid!!!!!!
The stricter the gun laws in States, the lower the gun deaths -

Go stricter still; UK, France, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, Australia etc... and you get lower levels of gun deaths still

I'm leaving you on visible, for the laugh, you're funny

God damn savages.

Ive never complained about something so stupid. I just take off what I don't want.

And the bitter Limey chimes. You folks were the first to learn the value of the 2nd amendment, you've been wasting away ever since.
Well Septic Yank, the forefathers are grateful for the cowards of today taking credit, well, taking credit for the French help.

You either know bugger all with your own history, or you twist it to compensate for what's lacking in your pants. I know you're trying to be macho, but in the UK, we see your mentality when we drop our kids off to Primary school.

Well Septic Yank, the forefathers are grateful for the cowards of today taking credit, well, taking credit for the French help.

You either know bugger all with your own history, or you twist it to compensate for what's lacking in your pants. I know you're trying to be macho, but in the UK, we see your mentality when we drop our kids off to Primary school.
Oh please, the French pulled no triggers. No doubt folks like Beaumarchais were helpful, but it was grubby peasants that stomped the red coats into the mud.

I'm really not surprised your interested in what's in my pants. You neutered Eurotrash need something to fantasize about, being the dying remnant of a failed empire and all. When Scotland leaves the not so United Kingdom will need a new name, and hopefully free us from any and all treaties and alliances.

Oh please, the French pulled no triggers. No doubt folks like Beaumarchais were helpful, but it was grubby peasants that stomped the red coats into the mud.

I'm really not surprised your interested in what's in my pants. You neutered Eurotrash need something to fantasize about, being the dying remnant of a failed empire and all. When Scotland leaves the not so United Kingdom will need a new name, and hopefully free us from any and all treaties and alliances.
Oh please, the colonies were getting their arses whipped and the French came to their rescue. Try going to Paris, they have statues of French generals etc.. to do with American Independence. I don't think America has won any wars.

Oh please, the colonies were getting their arses whipped and the French came to their rescue. Try going to Paris, they have statues of French generals etc.. to do with American Independence. I don't think America has won any wars.
"I don't think America has won any wars.".
You'd be speaking German and Heil Hitlering to this day if we hadn't.

Forum List

Back