*Attacks On Patriots At Trump Star*

Will this ignite into the war the Democrats desire?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Last edited:
They came looking for conflict and they found it.

Please remember where this is. Los Angeles home of the free and the land of the brave. When a star is removed the reich comes out and gets bounced back into oblivion.
Now if it was in a sissy place like tezass well who knows

Please remember where this is. Los Angeles home of the free and the land of the brave. When a star is removed the reich comes out and gets bounced back into oblivion.
Shorter version: There is no level of vandalism or violence we on the left won’t cheer for.

Leading with the chin with a giant chip on their shoulders.

Gee, a fight broke out? How unexpected!

Land of the free? You assholes can't even use a straw without being thrown in jail.

Oh yeah, let's have a civil war because of a little altercation at Trump's "star" on Hollywood Boulevard. This post is contender for snowflake post of the decade.

Sorry bout that,

1. Tonight they come back with guns.
  2. I'm here in Texas, minding my own business.
  3. Tho I can see and I'm not blind.
  4. Like I said this isn't over, or blown over.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Shorter version: There is no level of vandalism or violence we on the left won’t cheer for.

If The Donald was assassinated, these satanic POS would CELEBRATE in the streets, Leftists Worldwide would CELEBRATE in the streets, they already have an ongoing fetish about The Donald being murdered, they are basically demons. This is why no matter how much Bedwetting they do they should be ignored, NEVER apologise to them for ANYTHING and at any opportunity tell them to GTFO.

LOL

Fucking candy-ass Angelenos thinking they're real men. Too funny.

If The Donald was assassinated, these satanic POS would CELEBRATE in the streets, Leftists Worldwide would CELEBRATE in the streets, they already have an ongoing fetish about The Donald being murdered, they are basically demons. This is why no matter how much Bedwetting they do they should be ignored, NEVER apologise to them for ANYTHING and at any opportunity tell them to GTFO.

Black Flag thinks this is funny, of course Black Flag one night his door will be kicked in and he'll be dragged off into the night.

Hmm where were you when it was the right ready to cheer for an Obama assassination? Oh right, getting ready to emerge from your Nazi bunker.

I never cheered for Obama's assassination or Hillary's you unhinged freak, get AIDS or whatever.

They came looking for conflict and they found it.

No, they came looking to see what sort of response they would get. What they found is the progressives, like you, don't value the Free Speech aspect of this country. So, since you deny that Right to others, expect it to be denied to you as well.

Elections have consequences. So does violent behavior, such as that which you progressives seem to enjoy engaging in.

Forum List

Back