*Trump Hollywood Star Destroyed*

Is this an attack on the President?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted no but I’m kind of on the fence about this. If these bozos could get their hands on Trump would they beat the shit outta him like they did his star? Do they feel like they’re actually harming him by harming his star or are they just immature and want attention? I don’t see it as an attack but it kind of depends what the vandal’s mindset is.
He immediately called the cops and turned himself in. Does that give you any clue as to his mindset? It was a symbolic stunt.

It tells me he wants attention and is willing to risk a good future by bowing to his anti-Trump hysteria. He is really hurting himself and not Trump so I believe my vote of no is accurate.

Shame

Shit happens

Remember that when a similar Obama commemorative object is defaced it destroyed.

I remember when Obama was lynched in effigy.
Many times.
obama_noose1-615x345.jpg

I voted no but I’m kind of on the fence about this. If these bozos could get their hands on Trump would they beat the shit outta him like they did his star? Do they feel like they’re actually harming him by harming his star or are they just immature and want attention? I don’t see it as an attack but it kind of depends what the vandal’s mindset is.
He immediately called the cops and turned himself in. Does that give you any clue as to his mindset? It was a symbolic stunt.

It tells me he wants attention and is willing to risk a good future by bowing to his anti-Trump hysteria. He is really hurting himself and not Trump so I believe my vote of no is accurate.
Why does a Brit have such a strong feeling about an American President, anyway? Must be a Brexit thing?

Remember that when a similar Obama commemorative object is defaced it destroyed.

I remember when Obama was lynched in effigy.

And GWB and Trump never were/are?

My previous statement stated that other presidents had worse things happen than having a star pickaxed. I didn’t say no other presidents were lynched in effigy.

How is being hung in effigy (basically someone fucking with something they made themselves) worse than destroying someone else's property?

The question the OP asked is whether or not the POTUS was attacked. On the one hand a star in a sidewalk was smashed. The lynching in effigy is a threat or fantasy of violence.

And smashing something with the person you hate's name on it isn't a threat or fantasy of violence?

He had a pickaxe. He missed a golden opportunity to teach those nasty white Trump voters a lesson. Better luck next time.

Shame

Shit happens

I am really upset about the demise of the Great Star of Trump
How will anyone remember him now?
hollywood tax payers will pay to replace it. again.

they have to in accordance with their contract to the person who paid $30k to get their name up there.
Can't they make the guy reimburse the Town?

Sorry bout that,

it isnt like this derangement is isolated

leftists set up go fund me account for this criminal

Click here to support Bail for Austin Mikel Clay organized by Carina Hull

although it probably has been reported since the site

does not raise money criminal activity

1. So this insurrectionist, now has followers willing to chip in and defend his actions?
  2. I see where this is going.
  3. John Smart
  4. 32 mins ago

This Man Is A Hero. Boston Tea Party , circa 2018. God Bless Austin Clay.

5. This is a post /comment I brought over from this link Jon-berzerk posted.
  6. This Austin Clay guy will be looked as a Hero in the Democratic Party, and will lead California into ruin, even faster then their present day leaders.
  7. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

they set up a go fund me account for this turd

Shame

Shit happens

I’m not upset. I’m just pointing out that it will be different when Obama has a commemoration altered or defaced. Your side will not share your jovial attitude. The race forks will come out.

Shame

Shit happens

hollywood tax payers will pay to replace it. again.

they have to in accordance with their contract to the person who paid $30k to get their name up there.
Can't they make the guy reimburse the Town?
dunno - i would hope so. make the individual pay to replace what they destroy and they will destroy a lot less.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its an act of violence.
  2. Sure its a plaque in the street.
  3. But what it represents is the problem.
  4. President Trumps Star has been attacked.
  5. They have caught the guy but still its an attack.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It's an act of vandalism and the culprit should be charged or made to pay for its repair.

It is not an attack on Trump.
Who is it an attack on, then?

All concrete thinkers!

7 posts with no content pertaining to the OP deleted

15 MORE posts deleted.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. An attack on The Presidents Star is an attack on him in my book!
  2. Things are about to get dicey.
  3. Be prepared is all I'm saying, there could be some retributions that I'm not claiming, but just saying.
  4. These kinds of serious acts of violence tend to never go well.
  5. We are watching you.:1peleas:
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Its an act of violence.
  2. Sure its a plaque in the street.
  3. But what it represents is the problem.
  4. President Trumps Star has been attacked.
  5. They have caught the guy but still its an attack.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It's an act of vandalism and the culprit should be charged or made to pay for its repair.

It is not an attack on Trump.
it's an attack on Trump/America/civility/etc
see post # 53
I guess you think nazis were ''''just''' vandals
they violently destroyed the legally, fairly elected POTUS Trump's symbol
they didn't destroy a tree/stoplight/toaster/
they didn't toilet paper someone's house
this is not your everyday vandalism
people don't destroy POTUS stars everyday
this is an act of hate--exactly like the KKK/nazis
...o--sorry- anti-Trumpers/blacks/etc could NEVER be like the KKK/nazis--they are not humans--they are perfect--they do not hate at all, do they?--because they are not like everyone else
..you do see the obvious idiocy of thinking they can do no wrong??

Considering the acts of symbolic hatred against other presidents, your protests that this is an attack on the POTUS seems a bit biased.
noo---nooo-not even CLOSE!!!
ever since pre-election, the MSM has had an anti-Trump story every day!
so many anti-Trump protests pre-election and post election!!!
so many blatantly hating Trump
celebrities
black sports players
entertainers
etc
no--no NOT even close to the stuff/not as much/not as blatant as the other POTUSs had
not even close

Sorry bout that,

1. An attack on The Presidents Star is an attack on him in my book!
  2. Things are about to get dicey.
  3. Be prepared is all I'm saying, there could be some retributions that I'm not claiming, but just saying.
  4. These kinds of serious acts of violence tend to never go well.
  5. We are watching you.:1peleas:
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
it wasn't an attack on the presidents star, it was an attack on trumps. any other "politician" have a star on the walk?

an idiot is being an idiot. stop overreacting people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back