Attagirl, Ann!!

Please describe the crimes of which you speak, and if possible, the Code that prohibits those actions.

Thanks.
You have got to be joking. Does everything now boil down to whether Congress has passed a law prohibiting something or not?

Amazing how so-called 'conservatives', who used to tout a higher moral standard, now judge morality by whether something is legal or not. Of course, that legality is determined by Congress, who they constantly denigrate as immoral and corrupt.

Square that circle for us, would you?

Squawk, squawk, Fox news. Squawk, Squawk, Glenn Beck. Squawk, Squawk, George Bush. Squawk, squawk, Sarah Palin. Squawk, squawk, Tea Party. Etc, etc.

Liberalism is a mental disease.
Reading comprehension is a real problem for you.

Unless you really did read the posts and this is your sincere response. If that's the case, I submit, ladies and gentlemen, this is what I'm talking about when I writer of blind partisanship. Is this the caliber of intellect you want in your corner?

If I were Conservative, I'd sit ol' Buford down and try to cram some much needed information in his head.

Way to go, Mrs. Romney!!

You people will never be satisfied with anything she says anyway, so why should she give you people more?

:lol::lol:

oh god, the billionaire pats you on the head and tells you "good girl"

jesus, the human race will not survive people this stupid
hurr_train.jpg

So, morality and right vs. wrong no longer matter to conservatives? ....
How you got that out of what I posted is a mystery. Really.
You don't feel there is anything immoral or unethical in going to extreme measures to hide and hoard wealth in order to pay your fair share?

And yes - I think hiding your money in Swiss and Cayman bank accounts is extreme.

Absolutely not. Everybody oes it, to an extent. Also, I am quite urge that your idea of a fair share will always mean more.

You don't feel there is anything immoral or unethical in going to extreme measures to hide and hoard wealth in order to pay your fair share?

And yes - I think hiding your money in Swiss and Cayman bank accounts is extreme.

You don't feel that there is anything immoral or unethical commissioning government to rob, steal, and take whatever you think they should from those you designate in order to make your life more comfortable?

You're an idiot. Seriously. A total fucking idiot. Taxes aren't robbing, stealing, or cheating. Taxes are what ADULTS pay in order to keep the services we depend on running. It's dumb fucking idiotic bullshit like your post that shows that there's a segment of this population that has been lied to and manipulated by the Right Wing press and rhetoric into seeing taxes and yes, even Government as a bad thing.

Government does great things every day...with our tax dollars. To deny it is to live in a bubble. But then you're probably in your late 50s/early 60s so why the fuck should you care anymore. You can just spout your dumb fucking opinions and we'll just keep rolling our eyes at you. Dummy.

Absolutely not. Everybody oes it, to an extent. Also, I am quite urge that your idea of a fair share will always mean more.

So if everyone does it (which, they don't. Do YOU have a Swiss bank account?) that makes it alright?

Like I said: the conservative movement is now immoral, unethical, and corrupt.

What Romney's returns will show is absolutely no wrongdoing. He has very good lawyers to prevent that sort of thing. However, as legal as they will be, they will also show someone in the upper 1% of wealth making millions and paying no taxes at the very time that so many of his fellow citizens lost their jobs, homes, and health insurance.

However, as legal as they will be, they will also show someone in the upper 1% of wealth making millions and paying no taxes

Of course they will show him paying millions in taxes.

Forum List

Back