Attagirl, Ann!!

Referring to the press as "you people" is not at all out of the ordinary.

Only a desparate partisan hack would find something wrong with it.
^^^^

Wingnut believes it's only the press that wants to see Bishop Romney's tax returns. :lol:

What is Mitt hiding? Is he a felon?

When did Barack stop beating Michelle? Why is Barack hiding his college grades and papers? What is Holder hiding from congress? Squawk, Squawk..........

Please describe the crimes of which you speak, and if possible, the Code that prohibits those actions.

Thanks.
You have got to be joking. Does everything now boil down to whether Congress has passed a law prohibiting something or not?

Amazing how so-called 'conservatives', who used to tout a higher moral standard, now judge morality by whether something is legal or not. Of course, that legality is determined by Congress, who they constantly denigrate as immoral and corrupt.

Square that circle for us, would you?

To the bolded: Not joking. By definition, if it's a crime - your word, a crime - then there has to be a law prohibiting it.

If there is no law prohibiting it, then there is no crime.

I can't believe I just had to explain that. :confused:

To the bolded: I never said the word 'crime'.

Why didn't you address the other part of my post?

LMFAO...

SO I juist did my research and found that Anne Romeny NEVER said you people.....she said "people"..

LMAO...but Obama DID use the phrase "you people"....

How sad...how pathetic...how desparate.

BTW...I have no issue that Obama used the phrase.

My guess is BDBoop and others on the left see nothing wrong with it as well.
Research entails more than going to foxnews.com

That's pitiful. Don't you have anything other than "Fox News...Squawk, Squawk".

You have got to be joking. Does everything now boil down to whether Congress has passed a law prohibiting something or not?

Amazing how so-called 'conservatives', who used to tout a higher moral standard, now judge morality by whether something is legal or not. Of course, that legality is determined by Congress, who they constantly denigrate as immoral and corrupt.

Square that circle for us, would you?

To the bolded: Not joking. By definition, if it's a crime - your word, a crime - then there has to be a law prohibiting it.

You're right. Nosmo did. Still, doesn't change my point all that much, though. It's not a crime if there is no Code prohibiting it.

More of the divisive liberal talk, this is why I won't vote for Obama, you guys are not uniters, you want and need division to be successful.

Bullshit. Was it not 'division' when we fought to be a country, separate from England? What about the war between the States? What's the Tea Party message, 'stand together to make this world a better place?'

Nobody is buying your rhetoric, nor why you won't vote for Obama.
If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

Then why doesn't the bastard just release them?!??

Mrs, Barkman

Michelle looks rather sexy in that pic, laid back with the fam...I love it! :eusa_clap:

Republican stupidity knows no bounds.

Aw, are you still upset about little Hermie...?

main.php
Why doesn't it bother Republican women that Herman Cain was a predator against women in subordinate employment positions?
Because Hypocrites'R'us is their flagship store.
Serious question.

Why are you afraid to hold your side accountable for murder, crony give aways etc.

All proven. Yet all you will offer are excuses.

Prove me wrong...........

You're right. Nosmo did. Still, doesn't change my point all that much, though. It's not a crime if there is no Code prohibiting it.
So, morality and right vs. wrong no longer matter to conservatives? Just what they can get away with by buying the most expensive accountants and lawyers to find loopholes no one would have imagined were there when these bills were passed?

And now, of course, there is no way to close those loopholes because of the most expensive lobbyists buying the politicians who could close it.

You have NO right to bitch about the government, with this attitude.

So, morality and right vs. wrong no longer matter to conservatives? Just what they can get away with by buying the most expensive accountants and lawyers to find loopholes no one would have imagined were there when these bills were passed?

And now, of course, there is no way to close those loopholes because of the most expensive lobbyists buying the politicians who could close it.

You have NO right to bitch about the government, with this attitude.

Not everyone is a govt bootlicker. How does that boot polish taste?

This idiotic thread proves once again that Obama and his cronies have NO GOOD RECORD to present to the American people. They must attack the character of Romney and family.

Obama and his cronies are WORTHLESS BUMS!

You people should know that!

What's the matter with you people?

So, morality and right vs. wrong no longer matter to conservatives? ....
How you got that out of what I posted is a mystery. Really.
You don't feel there is anything immoral or unethical in going to extreme measures to hide and hoard wealth in order to pay your fair share?

And yes - I think hiding your money in Swiss and Cayman bank accounts is extreme.

You don't feel there is anything immoral or unethical in going to extreme measures to hide and hoard wealth in order to pay your fair share?

And yes - I think hiding your money in Swiss and Cayman bank accounts is extreme.
To your latter statement, I don't really know what you mean "hiding" as it relates to "paying your fair share". If one wants to hide money in a Swiss account, I have no issue with it at all. As far as paying a "fair share" on that, long gone are the days where one can collect interest from a Swiss account and hide that income effectively.

And, as Romney has disclosed that he has a Swiss account, I have full confidence that the IRS is all over that.

He doesn't have to pay a penny of tax on that principle, by the way. Any interest he gets - and interest from Swiss accounts isn't all that attractive of a rate - he has to pay tax on.

To your first statement, yes, I think everyone needs to play by the rules. If the rules allow one to minimize their taxes, they should do exactly that. I see nothing immoral about that. If you think the tax laws that allow for that are not fair, then perhaps you should support tax reform so that it is simplified....maybe even a flat rate.

;)

When do you get off your fat ass and pay yours?

todays shitbag, or bagger, the extreme minority that they are, would support Romney if he went on live, national tv and shot in the head 500 infants, one at a time, with a 44 magnum

they would still vote for him...the reason is obvious why

todays shitbag, or bagger, the extreme minority that they are, would support Romney if he went on live, national tv and shot in the head 500 infants, one at a time, with a 44 magnum

No, we would not. He didn't use a 50 caliber and he only shot 500 infants. He needs to do much better than that to get our vote. We are the Devil and evil and that just isn't going to cut it.

Now, go round up some babies for me to shoot.

Funny...

A man can have absolutely no governing experience, questionable business associates (Resko), questionable personal relationships (Ayers), questionable mentors (Wright), used drugs as an adult; appointed admitted communists to his advisory team (Van Jones); used a host of lies during his first campaign to get elected (GITMO, cut the debt, reach each bill with a scapel; unemployment will never go above 8%)....and people will still vote for him...and the reason is obvious why.

You see.....YOU had to make up something rediculous to make your point.

All I did was tell the truth.

What makes you think you're entitled to my money?

You don't feel there is anything immoral or unethical in going to extreme measures to hide and hoard wealth in order to pay your fair share?.

How do you define extreme?" If it's legal, it's not "extreme." And, no, I have no objection to anyone taking any legal measures to shield their wealth from the tax man.

ROFL! How do you figure? Apparently you define "extreme" to mean anything that works.

If you are aware they exist, then they most certainly were not hidden.

You are demonstrating your lack of fianancial knowledge if you deem LEGAL offshore accounts as "hiding money"

Being able to "hide money" was outlawed 30 years ago with the loopholes.

I am curious......why would one think that a man who knows how to LEGALLY maximize the spending power of the US dollar as something bad for this country?

Go back to making fun of the way he transported his dog. It will hold more water in the long run.

You don't feel that there is anything immoral or unethical commissioning government to rob, steal, and take whatever you think they should from those you designate in order to make your life more comfortable?

Given the "progressive" stand on abortion, I'd think that would make him front runner among their ranks.

Forum List

Back