Attagirl, Ann!!

No I did not...........its Mooch elle............way different. At least we know Ann Romney won't have to mooch off the taxpayer, she has her own money, oh and I think she'll wear shoes before any photo to be distributed. ;)

Hasn't Ann Rmoney been mooching off of her husband's good fortune? Or rather, since Mitt couldn't do it all on his own, off of his parent's good fortune?

Just saying Ann Romney is an out of touch stepford wife with an Olympic horse who got a bigger tax deduction than I made all year last year. Just saying "Fuck Ann Romney and the horse she paid someone six figures to ride in on."

More of the divisive liberal talk, this is why I won't vote for Obama, you guys are not uniters, you want and need division to be successful.

Bullshit. Was it not 'division' when we fought to be a country, separate from England? What about the war between the States? What's the Tea Party message, 'stand together to make this world a better place?'

Nobody is buying your rhetoric, nor why you won't vote for Obama.

It's exactly what you are. A fucking bigot.

And, a fucking racist.

Maybe next time you want to post about a Blck Republican, try to hide your inherent racism.

Or, just go back to where you came from - Stormfront.

Aw, are you still upset about little Hermie...?

main.php
Why doesn't it bother Republican women that Herman Cain was a predator against women in subordinate employment positions?

Maybe the question should be why do Democrat men and women idolize Bill Clinton for being a predator against a very young women in a subordinate employment position.

Hasn't Ann Rmoney been mooching off of her husband's good fortune? Or rather, since Mitt couldn't do it all on his own, off of his parent's good fortune?

Just saying Ann Romney is an out of touch stepford wife with an Olympic horse who got a bigger tax deduction than I made all year last year. Just saying "Fuck Ann Romney and the horse she paid someone six figures to ride in on."

More of the divisive liberal talk, this is why I won't vote for Obama, you guys are not uniters, you want and need division to be successful.

Bullshit. Was it not 'division' when we fought to be a country, separate from England? What about the war between the States? What's the Tea Party message, 'stand together to make this world a better place?'

Nobody is buying your rhetoric, nor why you won't vote for Obama.

You don't have to buy anything, Obama is divisive, that I know, he uses it all the time. Rich vs poor, Americans vs doctors, Americans vs medical insurance, Republicans hate women, black vs white, America vs banks, unions vs corporations, America vs corporations and on and on.

The economy sucks, he is divisive and I won't vote for him, buy it or not, it matters not.

Isn't it the liberals that are accusing GOP of being divisive and not letting Democrats get their bills through, so you agree with the GOP.

Sez the garbage that just referred to the First Lady as "Moo-chelle"

No I did not...........its Mooch elle............way different. At least we know Ann Romney won't have to mooch off the taxpayer, she has her own money, oh and I think she'll wear shoes before any photo to be distributed. ;)

No, she has not been mooching off of mitt. They are married. As in partners. As in, she has played a part in every dime mitt has made since they got married. Lefties ar all buttfucks and quite honestly it would serve society better if you all were chewing sand.

Sez the garbage that just referred to the First Lady as "Moo-chelle"

You should get your GED and get a better job...

Fuck you. Seriously. Fuck you. No Conservative has any right calling someone else divisive. How many times has Obama's jobs bill gone to a vote? And before you "But but but" with the bills Reid's sitting on, those are de-reg bills. They only promise to make companies able to pollute more and treat their workers like shit more. It's not the same thing.

Conservatives have people in power that outright told the country their number one goal is making Obama fail. That meant making America fail for the last three years. The real people dividing this country are the ones refusing to compromise over partisan politics.

Also, my fellow Liberals and I are fighting daily for equal treatment for everyone of every race, gender, religion and creed. Conservatives are busy trying to figure out how to make women less able to choose what they do with their vaginae. Conservatives are figuring out how to pool as much power in Corporate America and Wall Street as they can.

Think I'm just blowing smoke? Show me one fucking bill that the Republicans have fronted in the House that did not GREATLY benefit big business or the wealthy in some way. Liberals aren't dividing anyone. It's the Conservatives who are doing that, by pitting themselves against the success of the country.

Last edited:

You should shut the fuck up and keep collecting those Social Security checks my very well paying job helps keep coming your way. Go fuck yourself, old man. Fuck yourself right in your Wall Street Cock Sucking Face.

No, she has not been mooching off of mitt. They are married. As in partners. As in, she has played a part in every dime mitt has made since they got married. Lefties ar all buttfucks and quite honestly it would serve society better if you all were chewing sand.

You're honestly the stupidest fucking person here. She's had a had in every dime he's made?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Even Mitt hasn't had his hands on every dime he's made. Goddamn you're fucking stupid.

You should shut the fuck up and keep collecting those Social Security checks my very well paying job helps keep coming your way. Go fuck yourself, old man. Fuck yourself right in your Wall Street Cock Sucking Face.

Must not be that well-paying if the horse's write-off was worth more than your whole fucking job. What are you, a stable boy or something?

Must not be that well-paying if the horse's write-off was worth more than your whole fucking job. What are you, a stable boy or something?

I think the point is that the horse's write-off is more than a lot of middle class families' incomes. I didn't realize I was talking to the 1%. Sorry, Emperor Rich Guy!

I think the point is that the horse's write-off is more than a lot of middle class families' incomes. I didn't realize I was talking to the 1%. Sorry, Emperor Rich Guy!

I'm sure there are a lot of things you don't realize, son...

Bitch, please. You're not talking to some fucking 22-year-old recent college grad with stars in his motherfucking eyes, Chief. You're talking to a grown-ass-man who's lived some crazy high-highs and some shitty low-lows. And through it all I've come away knowing Conservatives have been the broken spoke in the wheel of progress in this country forever.

I realize that Mitt Romney represents the result of the Reagan Capitalism Model we adopted about 30 years go. And that means I don't want anyone like him, or anyone in your disgusting fucking party NEAR the White House for awhile. Y'all need to do some growin' up. FAST.

Bitch, please. You're not talking to some fucking 22-year-old recent college grad with stars in his motherfucking eyes, Chief. You're talking to a grown-ass-man who's lived some crazy high-highs and some shitty low-lows. And through it all I've come away knowing Conservatives have been the broken spoke in the wheel of progress in this country forever.

I realize that Mitt Romney represents the result of the Reagan Capitalism Model we adopted about 30 years go. And that means I don't want anyone like him, or anyone in your disgusting fucking party NEAR the White House for awhile. Y'all need to do some growin' up. FAST.

Touchy? Out of sorts? Constipated? Menstruating?

Get over yourself, you think anyone gives a damn what you think? You've come on here ranting like a lunatic from Day 1 and you think somehow this is going to give you credibility? You're not here to try and change anyone's mind, you're not here to listen to a differing opinion, you're not here to add to any dialogue, you're here to stroke your own ego and flame anyone who DARES to disagree with you.

You're a spoiled rotten little kid throwing a tantrum in the grocery store because your Mommy won't buy you some ice cream.

Grow up...

Get over yourself, you think anyone gives a damn what you think? You've come on here ranting like a lunatic from Day 1 and you think somehow this is going to give you credibility? You're not here to try and change anyone's mind, you're not here to listen to a differing opinion, you're not here to add to any dialogue, you're here to stroke your own ego and flame anyone who DARES to disagree with you.

You're a spoiled rotten little kid throwing a tantrum in the grocery store because your Mommy won't buy you some ice cream.

Grow up...

Find me the post where I indicated I desire credibility from you or any Conservative. I'll be here when you get back, BenGayBalls.

Grow up...

Find me the post where I indicated I desire credibility from you or any Conservative. I'll be here when you get back, BenGayBalls.

Take two of these and go lay down, you'll feel better soon.

images

Aw, are you still upset about little Hermie...?

main.php
Why doesn't it bother Republican women that Herman Cain was a predator against women in subordinate employment positions?

Maybe the question should be why do Democrat men and women idolize Bill Clinton for being a predator against a very young women in a subordinate employment position.

First of all, avoiding my question shows you don't have an answer.

Second of all, Monica herself said that she pursued him. And she, as an unpaid intern, was not coerced into doing anything to get/save her job.

A FAIL all around. But you're used to that, aren't you, dumbfuck? :lol:

Yea, well most of the lefties I know have no problem with their wives supporting them. ;)

Forum List

Back