Attempted Military Coup in Turkey

NATO has no business doing anything. Turkey wasn't attacked.

NATO should have an emergency meeting and immediately suspend Turkey's membership.

Turkey may be a strict Islamic nation by the end of the day.
just the opposite the military is secular and don't want Islamists running turkey like the direction the president was moving

Which is why Obama fully supports Erdogan, which means so do you.

Mr Putin...Sir?

where are you

I thought you were going to help us in this cue

what happened?

Mr Putin.....what happened?

I still am on your side though! :) I know there is an answer

NATO has no business doing anything. Turkey wasn't attacked.

NATO should have an emergency meeting and immediately suspend Turkey's membership.

Turkey may be a strict Islamic nation by the end of the day.
Again you show what a moron you are.

The military is the guarantor of Ataturk's vision of a Western, secular democracy in Türkiye.

They must be popping champagne corks in the Pentagon!

Except their Commander-in-Chief fully supports Erdogan. Did you not get the memo? You better retract your statements. Obama love Erdogan, so must you.

I wanted to see that crazed Islamist sharia law scum Erdogan gone

what happened

what??

Coup my ass, come at me bro!

Herbert_H_Turkey_Guns.jpg

Hostages taken at Turkish Military Headquarters

If NATO gets involved chaos will ensue...

This is exactly why this Islamist country should be booted out of NATO. No way we should be obligated to go to war for these Islamist phucks.

What are you talking about you idiot. The military in Turkey are anti-Islamist and follow Atatturk's westernization and secularization.

Because the country is far too unstable and is leaning towards radicalization, after all it's full of Islamists. Sooner or later they will go for full Sharia Law. I certainly hope the Islamists get strung up by the military. Either way we should not be involved or allied with such a country. They should not be allowed in the EU like the globalist want, and they should be kicked out of NATO.

I'm sad tonight.

What went wrong?

Sad
Nothing to be sad about.

The will of the people has prevailed.

They want Erdogan as their leader and prefer Islam over secularism.

I am happy for them. ...... :cool:
Of course you are. That allows them to oppress women and religious minorities and kill gays. I'm sure you're as giddy as a pig in mud....

...which will also be banned.

Forum List

Back