Attempted Military Coup in Turkey

Live pictures from Istanbul show rising smoke in the backgrounds.

Yes I have this footage on several Live TV Feeds from Turkey and oddly from Macedonia.

However, as MY thread is now Freeman's thread, I'll let HIM post those Live TV Feeds shall I?

Hey Freeman come on post the updates already in MY thread.

I should add, at 10.34pm Europa time Erdogan requested political asylum in Germany, but Merkel said no.

Freeman can I presume also update everyone on that and elaborate what he knows about that strange situation.

You see when you have a thread, you're in some way obligated to post updates to it, which is something Freeman hasn't done with MY thread, he still only has 4 posts in a now 400 plus post thread.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
American's love to tell everyone else how to live.

Yet they voted twice for the idiot Bush.

Then voted twice for the abject failure Obama.

So I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary the liar wins two terms.

And the country will be toast. ..... :cool:

If they vote that scum, crooked, criminal Hillary in...

then yes

America is fucked.

Reports a bomb hit parliament in Ankarah. Erdoğan just made a speech from Istanbul. Said they will take back the country.

American's love to tell everyone else how to live.

Yet they voted twice for the idiot Bush.

Then voted twice for the abject failure Obama.

So I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary the liar wins two terms.

And the country will be toast. ..... :cool:

We know that Islam and life under Islam is a disaster. You Muzzies are a backward people.

I wanted to see that crazed Islamist sharia law scum Erdogan gone

what happened

what??

Islam happened. Don't hold your breath waiting on a Muslim to do the right thing. They will always pick Islam over secularism.

It is obvious he has strong support in Istanbul.

Which is unusual. It seems the Islamists came out and the normal European Turks stayed home. So, it serves the non-islamist Turks right. If they can't come out and defend against the Islamization of Turkey, they deserve Erdogan.

We know that Islam and life under Islam is a disaster. You Muzzies are a backward people.
1 in every 4 people in the world is a muslim.

We must be doing something right. ...... :thup:
That's 3 people too few for Muslims and they won't rest until all the world bows to Islam.

Which is why we must act fast to counter this threat. There is an effective course of action prescribed in my signature line.

Forum List

Back