Attempted Military Coup in Turkey

The exiled leader is urging the people to take to the streets in protest.....but with guns and shit all over the place who is that brave.......Again the world is looking at the US to solve this mf problem, while China, the Saudis and the rest of the planet, count their coins and go with business as usual. Its time the US leave the muslim countries to their own demise, if their people don't give a shit and want to flee, than gotdamit why must we give a fuck>>>>>

Because the refugees are already wreaking havoc in Europe and Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is welcoming them into the United States.

all powerfull iran army troops going to tabriz province (near turkey ) from tehran- shiraz- isfihan
East-Azerbaijan-Iran-Map.jpg

Russia strikes while our president spends time worrying about Donald Trump.

Erdogan is a great leader and patriot.

He has the backing of the people and will quickly put this illegal military coup down. ...... :cool:

Erdogan is a moron who leads Turkey to seventh century back.
the rare thing in which russia, eu, syria and us are agree.

Yesterday Nice, today Turkey, tomorrow...?
I do not believe that all incidents are spontaneous.
It is too much idiots and weapons inn Europe.

Can we hire these guys to run the Republican Convention security?

As a member of a group of bikers, I received an email inviting me to take part in a ride to Cleveland. I've also seen a couple of news stories saying that bikers are going to converge on Cleveland to provide security.

I hope and pray nothing turns violent.
Do well. New Black Panthers will be armed.

NEWS
Former president Abdullah Gul call via visiophone the people to contest the coup because Defense presidency refuse this military putsch.

Turkey can't be ruled by a fistful of militaries.
Gul has been around a really long time. His Islamism stretches back to the early 1990s but he was always on the outs until Erdogan. Good riddance to him, also.

There is a Military Coup underway in Turkey to oust the psychopath Erdogan, military jets, gun fire, tanks etc.

At this time the information is still coming in, but the Chief of the Armed Forces has said the military is now in charge and has taken control of Turkey.

The first below link is a Live Feed.

Turkey coup: military attempt to seize power from Erdogan as low flying jets and gunfire heard in Ankara and bridges across Bosphorus in Istanbul closed

Turkey coup: military attempt to seize power from Erdogan as low flying jets and gunfire heard in Ankara and bridges across Bosphorus in Istanbul closed

Apparent attempted military coup ongoing in Turkey

What's Going on in Turkey?

This above post is the only one I can't delete, it WAS my OP post, it;s not needed now, so please delete post # 2.

That way I'm omitted completely from this thread. I'll delete this post within the time frame myself.

Now you quit that. You've got better links, the thread needs you. Don't pout just because the system knocked you to #2.
Why don't you have a nice chocolate spaghetti and chill --- that's what I'm doing.

Minus the chocolate of course...

Lucy, please don't. I have a feeling freeman probably posted before you and some mods like to condense threads on the same subject into one to save space for a variety of topics on the front page, I believe. Your closeness to the area helps us receive more timely information.
There is a Military Coup underway in Turkey to oust the psychopath Erdogan, military jets, gun fire, tanks etc.

At this time the information is still coming in, but the Chief of the Armed Forces has said the military is now in charge and has taken control of Turkey.

The first below link is a Live Feed.

Apparent attempted military coup ongoing in Turkey

What's Going on in Turkey?

This above post is the only one I can't delete, it WAS my OP post, it;s not needed now, so please delete post # 2.

That way I'm omitted completely from this thread. I'll delete this post within the time frame myself.

More as 70 % european Turks support Erdogan. It is difficult to believe that outraged fundamentalists will keep quite and silence in the next two or three weeks.European police shall be prepared for everything, I'm afraid that Nice and Coup in Turkey are the beginning of a war in Europe.

Why are people like always so full of shit. A few more Turks hate Erdogan than support him. It is just that the anti-Islamist opposition is divided.

"And so the Muslim world greeted the news on Nov. 1, that Turkey’s ruling party, the Islamist Justice and Development Party (AKP), won an unexpected landslide victory in the country’s snap elections, commanding just over 49 percent of the vote."

And, many Kurds who despise Erdogan, were unable to vote.

Why Turkey's Erdogan Won a Surprise Election Victory

I am not concerned...Obama is the world's leader.
He is being briefed as events occur. Valerie is in the room to explain what's going on.
Holy shit...I feel better now! Lmfao.
Will Obama attack Turkey to reinstall the Pro-Islamist dictator again?
Nope. America is evil and bad when it intervenes in international affair. Must always remember Obama has Vietnam Syndrome.

Forum List

Back