Attempted Military Coup in Turkey

Erdogan is on the line)
adressing the nation
SNIMOK.png
Just a note: Erdogan hasn’t appeared on Turkish National TV and hasn’t told he’s controlling the situation. It may be an evidence that his fate has been already decided. Just like Morsi’s fate in Egypt.

How Mohamed Morsi, Egypt’s first elected president, ended up on death row

He also asked Germany for protection and was rejected.

The supporters of Erdogan are more strong because they can fight for their believe in the hope to gain a place in Paradise.
The supporters of Erdogan are mainly the poor people in the countryside. They are farmers, manual laborers. They have no power and would never have the organization needed to rise up.

Erdogan is on the line)
adressing the nation
SNIMOK.png
Just a note: Erdogan hasn’t appeared on Turkish National TV and hasn’t told he’s controlling the situation. It may be an evidence that his fate has been already decided. Just like Morsi’s fate in Egypt.

I believe Erdogan greatly angered the German gvmnt a few years ago when he visited and told the Turks there not to assimilate. Perhaps it's water under the bridge, but I doubt they would want to take him in. It could lead to all kinds of trouble for Germany.

Not to worry folks. Obama is on the job and will fix everything.

Last edited:
The supporters of Erdogan are more strong because they can fight for their believe in the hope to gain a place in Paradise.
The supporters of Erdogan are mainly the poor people in the countryside. They are farmers, manual laborers. They have no power and would never have the organization needed to rise up.
But they did manage to slaughter rather a lot of Armenians armed only with farm implements and kitchen utensils :)

I believe they usually give it to the first poster time wise.
There is a Military Coup underway in Turkey to oust the psychopath Erdogan, military jets, gun fire, tanks etc.

At this time the information is still coming in, but the Chief of the Armed Forces has said the military is now in charge and has taken control of Turkey.

The first below link is a Live Feed.

Turkey coup: military attempt to seize power from Erdogan as low flying jets and gunfire heard in Ankara and bridges across Bosphorus in Istanbul closed

Turkey coup: military attempt to seize power from Erdogan as low flying jets and gunfire heard in Ankara and bridges across Bosphorus in Istanbul closed

Apparent attempted military coup ongoing in Turkey

What's Going on in Turkey?

My thread for some bizarre reason has been taken off me and GIVEN to Freeman who has made only ONE post which has now become his "OP" after my entire thread was given to him.

Huh? WTF?

I posted at 9.44pm and Freeman posted at 9.44pm, so we're talking what mere SECONDS?

Freeman who has made just ONE post and NO other posts and contributed NO Live Updates or links or anything?

Oh well, I'll bail out of this thread now.

Hey Freeman get your ass here, you've been given my thread, so remember to provide Live Updates and a few more posts than your ONE single contribution which has been made your "OP"

Any further comments address to Freeman, I'm not participating in this thread anymore, I'm not having my thread swiped off me and staying in the thread under those circumstances.

Where the time is still allowing actually I'm deleting ALL of my posts that I'm still alllowed within the time frame to delete, except for this one.

WTF?!

WhinewhiteTshirt.jpg

You only joined in mid-April, so who cares what you think.

Erdogan is on the line)
adressing the nation
SNIMOK.png

I believe Erdogan greatly angered the German gvmnt a few years ago when he visited and told the Turks there not to assimilate. Perhaps it's water under the bridge, but I doubt they would want to take him in. It could lead to all kinds of trouble for Germany.
He was denied asylum in Germany, according to NBC, before heading to London.

Erdogan Seeks Asylum in Europe: Report

Erdogan is on the line)
adressing the nation
SNIMOK.png

Does Turkey turn back to the 7th century and go Sharia, or does it trend toward modernity?

Depends on who wins. If the coup succeeds, Turkey will return to Ataturk's secular vision.

Erdogan is on the line)
adressing the nation
SNIMOK.png

Dear God. We will probably be stupid enough to take him.

Supposedly denied asylum in Germany and headed to England., according to nbc

Most likely the CIA and Mossad are behind the military coup. .... :cool:

Erdogan would do well to remember this verse from the Quran in the future.

Surah 5:51 "O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people."

Here are some of the Turkish tanks moving into position.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

thank you usa for coup
:udaman:

Obama's not taking out his Muslim Brotherhood guy, moron.
france close his embassy in turkey just 1 weeks ago in . why ?
Clever aren't we?
Dani...are you hoping Turkey will be less Sunni-ish?
be less isis-ish
secular regime is good for iran .
but turkey in civil war is very dangerous for iran security :(

It's great for driving oil prices up :)

Forum List

Back