Attempted Military Coup in Turkey

I'm not surprised this military coup has occurred, a military coup is the only thing that can save Turkey from becoming the centre of an Islamic Caliphate with Erdogan as the new Caliph.
Erdogan is just trying to restore Turkey back to its Islamic roots. ...... :thup:

And, hopefully the military will return Turkey to its secular roots, viva Ataturk. Ban the Hijab, and suppress the backward Muslim religion.

all powerfull iran army troops going to tabriz province (near turkey ) from tehran- shiraz- isfihan
East-Azerbaijan-Iran-Map.jpg
Iran is just protecting it's border with Türkiye. Perfectly normal, and expected in a country bordering a coup.

While they're there they should kill a few PKK.

Last edited:
The military in Turkey has long been the protector of secularism in Turkey. No doubt the RW propaganda machine will get this completely upside down.

Let this OP die as it has be changed unfairly by who the fuck knows...

I have deleted all of my posts in protest, including ALL of the links I have provided, including the Live Video Link to Turkish television I provided, I have requested that post # 2 is deleted as I can't delete that myself.

People can now marvel at all the great information Freeman isn't providing.

Priorto my thread being GIVEN to Freeman, all ONE POST threads such as Freeman's were being merged with my thread, probably because my thread had the most stuff in it and wasn't a ONE POST thread.

Well bless your heart...

I believe they usually give it to the first poster time wise.
There is a Military Coup underway in Turkey to oust the psychopath Erdogan, military jets, gun fire, tanks etc.

At this time the information is still coming in, but the Chief of the Armed Forces has said the military is now in charge and has taken control of Turkey.

The first below link is a Live Feed.

Turkey coup: military attempt to seize power from Erdogan as low flying jets and gunfire heard in Ankara and bridges across Bosphorus in Istanbul closed

Turkey coup: military attempt to seize power from Erdogan as low flying jets and gunfire heard in Ankara and bridges across Bosphorus in Istanbul closed

Apparent attempted military coup ongoing in Turkey

What's Going on in Turkey?

My thread for some bizarre reason has been taken off me and GIVEN to Freeman who has made only ONE post which has now become his "OP" after my entire thread was given to him.

Huh? WTF?

I posted at 9.44pm and Freeman posted at 9.44pm, so we're talking what mere SECONDS?

Freeman who has made just ONE post and NO other posts and contributed NO Live Updates or links or anything?

Oh well, I'll bail out of this thread now.

Hey Freeman get your ass here, you've been given my thread, so remember to provide Live Updates and a few more posts than your ONE single contribution which has been made your "OP"

Any further comments address to Freeman, I'm not participating in this thread anymore, I'm not having my thread swiped off me and staying in the thread under those circumstances.

Where the time is still allowing actually I'm deleting ALL of my posts that I'm still alllowed within the time frame to delete, except for this one.

WTF?!

WhinewhiteTshirt.jpg

Lucy, please don't. I have a feeling freeman probably posted before you and some mods like to condense threads on the same subject into one to save space for a variety of topics on the front page, I believe. Your closeness to the area helps us receive more timely information.
There is a Military Coup underway in Turkey to oust the psychopath Erdogan, military jets, gun fire, tanks etc.

At this time the information is still coming in, but the Chief of the Armed Forces has said the military is now in charge and has taken control of Turkey.

This above post is the only one I can't delete, it WAS my OP post, it;s not needed now, so please delete post # 2.

That way I'm omitted completely from this thread. I'll delete this post within the time frame myself.
The mods are in a perceived clutter coup...yo...

More as 70 % european Turks support Erdogan. It is difficult to believe that outraged fundamentalists will keep quite and silence in the next two or three weeks.European police shall be prepared for everything, I'm afraid that Nice and Coup in Turkey are the beginning of a war in Europe.

Why are people like always so full of shit. A few more Turks hate Erdogan than support him. It is just that the anti-Islamist opposition is divided.

"And so the Muslim world greeted the news on Nov. 1, that Turkey’s ruling party, the Islamist Justice and Development Party (AKP), won an unexpected landslide victory in the country’s snap elections, commanding just over 49 percent of the vote."

And, many Kurds who despise Erdogan, were unable to vote.

Why Turkey's Erdogan Won a Surprise Election Victory

The supporters of Erdogan are more strong because they can fight for their believe in the hope to gain a place in Paradise.

Lucy, please don't. I have a feeling freeman probably posted before you and some mods like to condense threads on the same subject into one to save space for a variety of topics on the front page, I believe. Your closeness to the area helps us receive more timely information.

This above post is the only one I can't delete, it WAS my OP post, it;s not needed now, so please delete post # 2.

That way I'm omitted completely from this thread. I'll delete this post within the time frame myself.
Why moderator can't switch the subjet to Lucy again manually?

I have deleted all of my posts in protest, including ALL of the links I have provided, including the Live Video Link to Turkish television I provided, I have requested that post # 2 is deleted as I can't delete that myself.

Priorto my thread being GIVEN to Freeman, all ONE POST threads such as Freeman's were being merged with my thread, probably because my thread had the most stuff in it and wasn't a ONE POST thread.

Well bless your heart...

If you for no apparent reason has a thread taken off you and just GIVEN to someone else you might understand. I suspect who did this, but I'm not saying.

Not saying is probably your best bet.

Pointless as I've deleted all my comments and the links, I've requested my original post with those links also be deleted, within the time frame I'll be deleting this post myself.

That way subsequent people won't even know I ever had anything to do with this topic or this thread or anything, I'm wiped from it.

My original thread had more than 90 posts in it when it was taken off me and GIVEN to Freeman with his ONE POST thread.

When they merge everything automatically goes in in chronological order. It doesn't take human intervention --- it's a simple question of what time it was.

C'mon Oosie --- Erleichda already. Or else I'll send the Orange Crush after you. :smoke:

mWRM46C.jpg

Prior to my thread being GIVEN to Freeman, all ONE POST threads such as Freeman's were being merged with my thread, probably because my thread had the most stuff in it and wasn't a ONE POST thread.
Lucy, all people in the thread are pro you! Calm a little down. If you will post, your messages will be highly appreciated. If not, thanks for the thread however.

Well bless your heart...

If you for no apparent reason has a thread taken off you and just GIVEN to someone else you might understand. I suspect who did this, but I'm not saying.
It's happened to me plenty of times, Lucy.

Forum List

Back