Attempts to Roll Back Marriage Equality since the Trump Election.

What's funny is homos are so stupid they didn't know they could basically sign contracts similar to marriage contracts without the Obergefel ruling. Well either you're stupid or you just seek power. I believe it is a mix of both. Most homos don't know theyre being used, the few I know make it obvious.

I see the Pedo-Friendlies still fear losing their ability to accumulate personal kiddie harems. Sick freaks, all of them.
Thank you for that thoughtful and articulate contribution to an important and sensitive topic. You are an invaluable member of this community. Now wipe the spit off your chin and shut the fuck up.

Go screw yourself, Pedo-Boi; your sick, mentally ill 'Movement' is the only 'Movement' in America that supported gangs of kiddie rapers, had them proudly marching in your Gimp Pride Parades for decades, and actually felt it had to be 'fair' to their fellow scum deviants and hold a plenum on whether or not to ban them, on account of their wonderful 'progressive' membership in homosexual activist organizations around the country made it hard for Bill Clinton to support your sicko club being awarded NGO status at the UN. You're nothing but a troll, and a disgusting one.

I see the Pedo-Friendlies still fear losing their ability to accumulate personal kiddie harems. Sick freaks, all of them.
Thank you for that thoughtful and articulate contribution to an important and sensitive topic. You are an invaluable member of this community. Now wipe the spit off your chin and shut the fuck up.
Agreed, this is a sensitive topic. What could be more sensitive that the debate of whether or not children should lose their main historical benefit of marriage: both a vital mother and father..if the word, institution and contract should be stripped of that benefit to children..(without their having unique & separate representation)
Don't you ever get tired of bleating the same inane equine excrement??

Let's see...my responses are lucid, to the subject matter, substantive and not ad hominems. Your responses are vague, lacking simple logic, off topic and attacking the person instead of the subject.

I think we can see who is dishing out the horse shit here...an LGBT cult drone....will wonders never cease?...
Let me tell you something!! I have post extensively using fact and logic on numerous threats that you have contaminated and trolled over a long period of time. Never once have you made an intelligent or reasonable comment. Not once have you ever posted or linked to a source to back up the stupidity that you present as fact. So don't give me any shit about calling you out on it.

You've never posted anything but garbage,' fact' and 'logic' is beyond your capabilities. Every single one of all those 'studies' purporting to 'prove' homosexual fetishism is 'normal', 'genetic', and all the rest of the nonsense are pure junk science, the kind that gets discussed on late night radio shows that target cranks, loons, and deviates like yourself. There is no 'fact' or 'logic' behind your pathetic agenda. You and the other Pedo-Friendlies will just have to live with the fact your garbage just can't be sold to everybody.

Keep it up, Sil. You are doing a great service for western civilization and humanity. I share much of the info you provide to both friends and family.

they don't have the slightest interest in 'marriage'; less than 1% of their demographic has anything like long term relationships; it's just agitprop, and puts many more children at risk from these mentally disturbed walking public health menaces that account for well over a third of child rapes every year, while only making up maybe 1%-2% of the population.

While Trump himself has been pretty quiet on the subject of same sex marriage and LGBT rights in general, we know that he has surrounded himself with some of the most opprobrious bigots - both religious and those that are just far right-or alt right -ideologues and hate mongers.

There was the recent report - a resulted from a leak from the White House- that an executive order was being drafted to overturn Obamas EO prohibiting discrimination against Federal LGBT employees and contractors. If put in front of Trump, the lazy and incurious plutocrat might have mindlessly signed it. Fortunately, Jerod and Ivanka Kushner- two of the few rational and decent people on his inner circle interceded and it was quashed.

Nevertheless, the knowledge of the anti gay forces lurking in the White House, have , apparently ,emboldened ideological bigots and religious zealots across the country to take new aim at marriage equality.

There are at least three attempts in progress to do so. All have been launched since the election, and I can't help but to believe that they have been inspired and encouraged by the reactionary forces that have gained power and influence recently. No doubt that the prospect of tipping the balance of the Supreme Court is also a factor. Consider:

Tennessee Bill Would Undo Marriage Equality
A bill making its way through the Tennessee state legislature aims to roll back marriage equality in the Volunteer State. But LGBT advocates say the legislation is an unconstitutional attempt to overrule the U.S. Supreme Court.
Tennessee Republican Rep. Mark Pody, who claims God has called him to stop same-sex marriages, introduced House Bill 1412, the Tennessee Natural Marriage Defense Act, last September. At the same time, Sen. Mae Beavers, also a Republican, introduced companion legislation in the Senate.

This is really stupid and unconstitutional is light of the Obergefell ruling. What are these people thinking and do they not have anything better to do? Are there not some actual problems to address that they will spent time, money and energy on this??

As written, the bill seeks to declare it "the policy of Tennessee to defend natural marriage between one man and one woman regardless of any court decision to the contrary." It requires state officials, including the attorney general, to "defend any state or local government official from any lawsuit" arising from an official's refusal to marry a same-sex couple. The bill also seeks to prevent state and local agencies from implementing any punishment for those violating the Supreme Court's June 2015 ruling that mandated legal marriage equality nationwide.

They cannot possibly get away with this unless they can get Obergefell and Windsor overturned, and that is not happening. Similarly, the City of Houston is trying to undermine the right of same sex partners of city employees to recieve spousal benefits, also in violation of Obergefell:

Amid GOP Pressure, Texas High Court to Hear Challenge to Spousal Benefits

The Texas Supreme Court Friday agreed to hear a case challenging some of the rights gained with marriage equality.
The case involves whether the city of Houston is obligated to provide benefits to same-sex spouses of city employees, The Dallas Morning News reports. In September the high court had declined to hear the case, but justices reversed that decision amid pressure from top Republican state officials, including Gov. Greg Abbott, Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, and Attorney General Ken Paxton.

Then we have this out of Arkansas.
Seriously, Arkansas? Even Trump Knows Same-Sex Marriage Is Done Deal
Guys, you aren’t actually going to even believe this. There are still people trying to get rid of same-sex marriage. If you’re all, “didn’t we already fight about this a long time ago?” you’d be right. Except that news apparently hasn’t hit Arkansas just yet. One of its esteemed legislators just filed a Senate Joint Resolution requesting the United States Congress to start working on a Constitutional Amendment defining marriage as the “union of one man and one woman.” How positively late-90s of him.

Yes, it is unlikely to go anywhere, and even congressional Republicans know that it is unpopular and a colossal waste of time. However, the point is, as I have said, that there has been a flurry of this type of activity since the election. Does anyone deny the obvious connection given that fact that no such attempts to roll back marriage equality in the 18 months or so since the Obergefell ruling were introduced until now.??
It used to be people that literally believed God was talking to them were given psychiatric evaluation. Nowadays, they are elected to public office.

As much as Republicans hate blacks, Hispanics, Muslims and others, they hate gays most of all. Then those odious and hate filled miscreants claim they are the party of God.
Rdeans are the worst though. We hate them even more than teh gheys.

Vermin who identify so strongly with sick deviants are certainly questionable as well, and kept away from children, too.

What's funny is homos are so stupid they didn't know they could basically sign contracts similar to marriage contracts without the Obergefel ruling. Well either you're stupid or you just seek power. I believe it is a mix of both. Most homos don't know theyre being used, the few I know make it obvious.

It's that.

I've basically given up on this thread until now. Glad to see there are still a few willing to fight the homo agenda.

I've watched people who, 10 years ago, sware they'd never accept this perversion, accept it. It's sad watching my country die. I know where this is going, but we're expected to fight it. There has to be a witness. I'm glad there are still a few.

I really don't care what homos do, but MARRIAGE is a GOD ordained institution. The homosexuals have bullied our politicians to REDEFINE marriage to accommodate the perverted. This has to be resisted.

It's that.

I've basically given up on this thread until now. Glad to see there are still a few willing to fight the homo agenda.

I've watched people who, 10 years ago, sware they'd never accept this perversion, accept it. It's sad watching my country die. I know where this is going, but we're expected to fight it. There has to be a witness. I'm glad there are still a few.

I really don't care what homos do, but MARRIAGE is a GOD ordained institution. The homosexuals have bullied our politicians to REDEFINE marriage to accommodate the perverted. This has to be resisted.

I'm an agnostic, it has nothing to with religion for me, it's obvious they're sicko deviants and sociopaths, and as for their ongoing propaganda campaign, it can be beaten, see the Prop 8 vote for proof, and once the real facts get out there people change their votes re these sickos. Even with the MSM deliberately suppressing the real facts while presenting only 'positive messages' for going four decades now, they still can't get a real majority of the public to support them, despite all these fake polls they cite; these are largely the same 'pollsters' and media hacks who kept telling us Trump was going to lose for a year, after all.

It's ironic that it's censorship laws that prevent the full facts about their 'community values' from being broadcast publicly, these clowns pretend to hate 'prudery' and 'puritanism' in their random babblings, yet without censorship laws protecting them their entire scam is complete toast within a matter of weeks, never to arise again.

Last edited:
I'm an agnostic, it has nothing to with religion for me, it's obvious they're sicko deviants and sociopaths
Well, the Scriptures affirm that "nature itself" should teach us this is a perversion of Creation:

“God delivered them over in the cravings of their hearts to sexual impurity, so that their bodies were degraded among themselves. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie …. God delivered them over to degrading passions. For even their females exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. The males in the same way also left natural relations with females and were inflamed in their lust for one another” (Romans 1:24-27 HCSB).

I'm an agnostic, it has nothing to with religion for me, it's obvious they're sicko deviants and sociopaths
Well, the Scriptures affirm that "nature itself" should teach us this is a perversion of Creation:

“God delivered them over in the cravings of their hearts to sexual impurity, so that their bodies were degraded among themselves. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie …. God delivered them over to degrading passions. For even their females exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. The males in the same way also left natural relations with females and were inflamed in their lust for one another” (Romans 1:24-27 HCSB).

Yes. Obviously it was a severe mental disorder then as well, with the same pathological tendencies and patterns of compulsive destructive behaviors manifesting themselves as always; it's never been anything else, no matter how far back in history one goes.

It's that.

You don't know whether the perverts are really accepted or whether people are agreeing to keep from being destroyed.

I do know what anonymous polls say and the shrinking numbers on forums such as these who will not speak out about this.

Since Obergefel, the issue of same sex marriage is settled. Now, it's the rights of of those who do not want to embrace perversion for themselves that need to be protected.

Since Obergefel, the issue of same sex marriage is settled. Now, it's the rights of of those who do not want to embrace perversion for themselves that need to be protected.
No actually it isn't. And the reason why it isn't is because of the main beneficiaries of the marriage contract: Children. Children did not have any unique representation at Obergefell for the main benefit they derived from the marriage contract: the guarantee of BOTH a mother and father. You cannot revise contracts in the US without all parties to said contract at the table with unique representation. Worse still, especially contracts cannot be revised to the demise of children that were involved in them. Can't be done. No contract involving children can contain terms onerous to them or terms that strip a vital provision away from them. Cant' be done.

On that point alone Obergefell could be overturned. But worse still, at least one, but probably two Justices were in violation of Capterton v A.T. Massey Coal (2009)'s findings that say no judge can advertise bias towards the outcome of a case in advance of hearing it. Ginsburg went on public media several weeks before the 2015 Hearing and told the world her verdict on Obergefell before she even sat on over it. That case can be overturned on that alone; or at a minimum...reheard with ALL parties to the proposed mandated contract revision having representation there..

The 14th Amendment is explicit- the Equal protection applies to state laws.

Loving was okay to you because you agree with Loving- but not Obergefell- Constitutionally there is no difference.

And...in the 7th circuit court of appeals, Hively v Ivy Tech found in 2016 that homosexuals are not covered in any anticipation under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. They concluded that an Act of Congress would have to be made to afford homosexuals Constitutional protections. That's the latest word from the courts.

Obergefell and marriage equality doesn't mention the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

But thanks for lying once again.

No actually it isn't. And the reason why it isn't is because of the main beneficiaries of the marriage contract: Children. Children did not have any unique representation at Obergefell for the main benefit they derived from the marriage contract: the guarantee of BOTH a mother and father. You cannot revise contracts in the US without all parties to said contract at the table with unique representation. Worse still, especially contracts cannot be revised to the demise of children that were involved in them. Can't be done. No contract involving children can contain terms onerous to them or terms that strip a vital provision away from them. Cant' be done.

On that point alone Obergefell could be overturned. But worse still, at least one, but probably two Justices were in violation of Capterton v A.T. Massey Coal (2009)'s findings that say no judge can advertise bias towards the outcome of a case in advance of hearing it. Ginsburg went on public media several weeks before the 2015 Hearing and told the world her verdict on Obergefell before she even sat on over it. That case can be overturned on that alone; or at a minimum...reheard with ALL parties to the proposed mandated contract revision having representation there..

Supreme Court decisions do not get revisited and overturned- they do not get 'reheard'.

Now it is possible a new case could come before the court- but no new case will argue your bizarre fictoin of 'contract' law.

Despite what the voices in your head tell you.

No one is going to require you to get 'gay married'.

The constitution is already respected.

Georgian couples can get married in Georgia.

Where does the federal constitution say marriage laws are covered by the feds?

Marriage licences are issued by the states. If the couple want a religious or formal marriage, that is up to them.

A priest, a judge, a notary or a neighbor who has filed to officiate can marry a couple.

Does A, Does B, sign on the line, have a good life
keep your monster children away from others

Why does Tipsy think that the children of gay couples are 'monster children'?

She is a really sick bitch.
Not all children of gay parents. They are all dysfunctional but not monsters. .

Oh so you think that all of the children of gay parents are 'dysfunctional' but not all of them are 'monsters'?

A strict constitutional supreme Court will hopefully straighten out gay overreaching and instruct them that they do not control the world.

Now if they will only do that to Christians.

Remember- it hasn't been gays that have spent the last 100 years trying to tell everyone how they can have sex, and who they can marry or not marry- that has been the Christians- trying to 'control the world'

Forum List

Back