Attempts to Stifle MA Crisis Pregnancy Centers FAIL

They are still human beings. Homo Sapiens.

Again, what else could they be?
I didn't say they weren't homo sapiens. My argument has nothing to do with whether they are human or not. It's to point out that rights exist in varying degrees at different stages of life.

I didn't say they weren't homo sapiens. My argument has nothing to do with whether they are human or not. It's to point out that rights exist in varying degrees at different stages of life.

And extending some of those rights to the fetal stage in balance with the rights of the mother is the whole argument.

I put that balance for birth control abortions at 12-16 weeks.

And extending some of those rights to the fetal stage in balance with the rights of the mother is the whole argument.

I put that balance for birth control abortions at 12-16 weeks.
Great. So now that we've agreed abortion should be legal and the question is simply where the line should be drawn. What's your argument for why it should be before viability?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Great. So now that we've agreed abortion should be legal and the question is simply where the line should be drawn. What's your argument for why it should be before viability?

Because over 3 months to figure out you don't want to give birth is more than enough.

At that point the right to exist for the fetus outweighs the right to a birth control abortion.

I've always been on the 1st trimester-ish line for birth control abortions.

Because over 3 months to figure out you don't want to give birth is more than enough.

At that point the right to exist for the fetus outweighs the right to a birth control abortion.

I've always been on the 1st trimester-ish line for birth control abortions.
I'd prefer to leave it up to the doctor's doing the procedure to decide for themselves when they're comfortable performing abortions with viability as a hard ceiling rather than your personal opinion about when you think a woman has had enough time to make a decision.

Last edited:
I'd prefer to leave it up to the doctor's doing the procedure to decide for themselves when they're comfortable performing abortions with viability as a hard ceiling rather than your personal opinion about when you think a woman has had enough time to make decision.

You would prefer abortion for any reason up until the second of birth, which makes you the extremist, not me.

Who cares about your strawman? 😄

Pregnancies do come with risks and abortions are medical procedures. Those risks don't always have to be life threatening to be valid. No woman should be required to accept health risks to satisfy someone else's morality.
MAGAts are all about con-trolling women and their bodies....it's the INCELS among them.

You would prefer abortion for any reason up until the second of birth, which makes you the extremist, not me.
We had a perfectly fine conversation where in the end we just have to agree to disagree. Why do you need to delve into make believe? Is it a compulsion? 😄

We had a perfectly fine conversation where in the end we just have to agree to disagree. Why do you need to delve into make believe? Is it a compulsion? 😄

Do you support the laws in places like NY and CA that allow for abortion right up until birth as long as one doctor thinks the mother's health, not life, is at risk?

Yes or no will suffice.

Do you support the laws in places like NY and CA that allow for abortion right up until birth as long as one doctor thinks the mother's health, not life, is at risk?

Yes or no will suffice.
Do I support doctors having the flexibility to make tough medical decisions? Yes, absolutely. I don't think they should have to wait until their patient is near death before they're allowed to act in what they think is in their best medical interests.

Do I support doctors having the flexibility to make tough medical decisions? Yes, absolutely. I don't think they should have to wait until their patient is near death before they're allowed to act in what they think is in their best medical interests.

Not death, health, which isn't defined in the law, so could be for the woman maybe getting hives.

So abort away on the viable fetus one second before birth.

That is how the law is written. Why write a law like that if you don't intend for it to be used like that?

Forum List

Back