🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Attention all Yanks:- There is no such thing as ANTIFA, 'reds under the bed', or the USSR.

This is da leader..

download (9).jpeg

OP can shove the Union Jack up his limey pohm arse.
I think the limey shits are due for a 3rd ass kicking at the hands of Uncle Sam. Too many commies are running that shit show. What say you?

The sun shines bright
Its big and white
Bum bum bum bum
Deep up the arse of Texans
With long hard knives
We shag our neighbors wives
Bum bum bum bum
Us guys powder our nose
Wear woman's clothes
Bum bum bum bum.......
Ha ha ha.....Don't like Yanks? How about 'Cotton Eyed Joe!' Redneck!
Whatever. We're not yanks. Reserve that shit for New Englanders (New York, New Hampshire, Vernmont, Maine, Rhode Island, Deleware, etc).

And "redneck" was a term used for Southern white farmers who did not own slaves, but worked the land themselves (thus, getting a red neck from sun exposure).

I come from a long line of "rednecks."

Unless the First Lord Protector of the Commonwealth, Oliver Cormwell was a slave owner (as far as I can tell, he was not), no ancestor of mine (at least as far back as 10 generations) ever owned slaves.

So you come from a long line of ignorant brainwashed dupes of rich greedy idiot conservatives.... Including ridiculous plantation owners....

What you call ANTIFA is just a loose collection of left leaning groups who aren't even in communication with each other.

The 'reds' got out from under the bed when they realized your bed wetting was pissing all over them!

There has been no USSR since 1989!
Antifa is real enough. They're international. They function in local cells to prevent being tracked. And you will never see a list of active members anywhere. They wear masks for a reason.

No, I grant you that the noodleheads here are being noodleheads. They think everyone left of Genghis Khan is a communist or Antifa and apparently can't distinguish between the two. They even think the Democratic Party is Antifa. lol.

But Antifa agitators do infiltrate demonstrations for the sheer joy of creating chaos and destruction. They're anarchists. Sure they'll nestle up with BLM right now. BLM has an issue with the justice system and cops in particular. Fits like a glove.

I will go with the Southern Poverty Law Center's approach:

Designating Antifa as Domestic Terrorist Organization Is Dangerous, Threatens Civil Liberties

""""...
Sufficient legal mechanisms already exist to deter credible domestic terror threats. A Brennan Center for Justice report titled “Wrong Priorities on Fighting Terrorism” states: “Within the field of domestic terrorism, the Justice Department has a history of minimizing far-right violence while aggressively targeting minority activists and far-left protest movements. The latter group has engaged in civil disobedience and vandalism but statistically has presented a much lower danger to human life, which is a key element of the federal definition of terrorism.”

President Trump’s tweet offers further criminalization as a response to mourners and protesters demonstrating against abuses of police power. It is dangerous and unjust."""""

What you call ANTIFA is just a loose collection of left leaning groups who aren't even in communication with each other.

The 'reds' got out from under the bed when they realized your bed wetting was pissing all over them!

Antifa is real enough. They're international. They function in local cells to prevent being tracked. And you will never see a list of active members anywhere. They wear masks for a reason.

No, I grant you that the noodleheads here are being noodleheads. They think everyone left of Genghis Khan is a communist or Antifa and apparently can't distinguish between the two. They even think the Democratic Party is Antifa. lol.

But Antifa agitators do infiltrate demonstrations for the sheer joy of creating chaos and destruction. They're anarchists. Sure they'll nestle up with BLM right now. BLM has an issue with the justice system and cops in particular. Fits like a glove.

Designating Antifa as Domestic Terrorist Organization Is Dangerous, Threatens Civil Liberties

""""...
Sufficient legal mechanisms already exist to deter credible domestic terror threats. A Brennan Center for Justice report titled “Wrong Priorities on Fighting Terrorism” states: “Within the field of domestic terrorism, the Justice Department has a history of minimizing far-right violence while aggressively targeting minority activists and far-left protest movements. The latter group has engaged in civil disobedience and vandalism but statistically has presented a much lower danger to human life, which is a key element of the federal definition of terrorism.”

President Trump’s tweet offers further criminalization as a response to mourners and protesters demonstrating against abuses of police power. It is dangerous and unjust."""""
SPLC is a dangerous threat to our civil liberties...Fuck those pinko assholes.

""""...

Figures you'd side with the Commie faggots. Color me not surprised.

So were they a real organization when the leftists themselves, like Cuomo and Noah called them one?

Of course they are an organization. A terrorist organization to be specific. Just like Al Qaeda it may not be immediately clear who is a member, that is how terrorists operate.

OP can shove the Union Jack up his limey pohm arse.
I think the limey shits are due for a 3rd ass kicking at the hands of Uncle Sam. Too many commies are running that shit show. What say you?

The sun shines bright
Its big and white
Bum bum bum bum
With long hard knives
We shag our neighbors wives
Bum bum bum bum
Us guys powder our nose
Wear woman's clothes
Bum bum bum bum.......
Ha ha ha.....Don't like Yanks? How about 'Cotton Eyed Joe!' Redneck!
Whatever. We're not yanks. Reserve that shit for New Englanders (New York, New Hampshire, Vernmont, Maine, Rhode Island, Deleware, etc).

And "redneck" was a term used for Southern white farmers who did not own slaves, but worked the land themselves (thus, getting a red neck from sun exposure).

I come from a long line of "rednecks."

Unless the First Lord Protector of the Commonwealth, Oliver Cormwell was a slave owner (as far as I can tell, he was not), no ancestor of mine (at least as far back as 10 generations) ever owned slaves.

So you come from a long line of ignorant brainwashed dupes of rich greedy idiot conservatives.... Including ridiculous plantation owners....

~~~~~~
On the contrary many of us are first and second generation Americans that fought in WWII, Korea, Nam and lately the Middle East..... We don't want or need Antifa or Progressive Marxists telling us how to run our country.

Well, they are more closely connected/related to one another than the UK is to the EU now thanx to trump

you lost, quit complaining

as Reagan predicted...next up, the EU

And, don't call us "Yanks" you communist fuck twinkle-toed limey cocksucker.

Hey, come on now, that isn't fair!

There is no twinkle whatsoever in his toes.

Forum List

Back