Attention President Biden....

No one chose the choice farmlands under Stalin! Stalin turned the populace against productive farmer's whom killed them and established nitwit co-ops that failed and led to a major famine.
But, indeed, historically they were Russians.
Ukrainians were never Russians they were part of the Soviet Union. I've never heard of Ukrainian person and I know several describe themselves as Russian. They do not care for the Russians, my background is Polish, they were part of the Soviet Union. They also hate the Russians. It's easy to understand why.

Ukrainians were never Russians they were part of the Soviet Union. I've never heard of Ukrainian person and I know several describe themselves as Russian. They do not care for the Russians, my background is Polish, they were part of the Soviet Union. They also hate the Russians. It's easy to understand why.

So is mine. I come from a long line of Ukrainian Cossacks that did the Russian Czar's bidding!!
For a price, of course!

But I do understand Putin desiring to historically protect his eastern flank.
This makes him a Russian Patriot within his sovereign right.
Any future incursion to the Soviet border in the future, will die in the Donbas, plain and simple.

Attention President Biden the answer you should give Putin about the Ukraine is this; the United States and NATO have agreed the Ukraine will not become a member of NATO. We are giving it favored nation status. If you ever invade the Ukraine, it will immediately become a member of NATO and we will respond in like. We will defend the Ukraine and once we've secured his borders again we will invade Russia and depose tyrants like you.
The problem with your approach is that you do not invade nations that have nukes and the ability to delivery them to targets in your nation.

1640995571473.jpeg

Putin was terrified of Hillary

That is why he gave us Trump

Joint Statement of the Leaders of the Five Nuclear-Weapon States on Preventing Nuclear War and Avoiding Arms Races​

JANUARY 03, 2022STATEMENTS AND RELEASES
The People’s Republic of China, the French Republic, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and the United States of America consider the avoidance of war between Nuclear-Weapon States and the reduction of strategic risks as our foremost responsibilities.

We affirm that a nuclear war cannot be won and must never be fought. As nuclear use would have far-reaching consequences, we also affirm that nuclear weapons—for as long as they continue to exist—should serve defensive purposes, deter aggression, and prevent war. We believe strongly that the further spread of such weapons must be prevented.

We reaffirm the importance of addressing nuclear threats and emphasize the importance of preserving and complying with our bilateral and multilateral non-proliferation, disarmament, and arms control agreements and commitments. We remain committed to our Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) obligations, including our Article VI obligation “to pursue negotiations in good faith on effective measures relating to cessation of the nuclear arms race at an early date and to nuclear disarmament, and on a treaty on general and complete disarmament under strict and effective international control.”

We each intend to maintain and further strengthen our national measures to prevent unauthorized or unintended use of nuclear weapons. We reiterate the validity of our previous statements on de-targeting, reaffirming that none of our nuclear weapons are targeted at each other or at any other State.

We underline our desire to work with all states to create a security environment more conducive to progress on disarmament with the ultimate goal of a world without nuclear weapons with undiminished security for all. We intend to continue seeking bilateral and multilateral diplomatic approaches to avoid military confrontations, strengthen stability and predictability, increase mutual understanding and confidence, and prevent an arms race that would benefit none and endanger all. We are resolved to pursue constructive dialogue with mutual respect and acknowledgment of each other’s security interests and concerns.

It means that the Russians can be however provocative, and the USA won't do anything.
Yes it does
We will not resort to nukes if Russia invaded Ukraine

But we will take other actions

rightwinger
Putin never pushed Trump around. If you believe he did you sure aren't very smart.

Putin sure doesn't have any respect for Bidung. You should address that. LOL

rightwinger
He hates Hillary and sure doesn't fear her and I'd bet he thinks Bidung is a dementia ridden idiot. Putin fears neither one.

He also didn't give us Trump. The American voters did. You sure are trying to make Hitlery and Bidung into something they aren't.

Carry on. We'll just sit back and laugh at your stupid ass.

How should the U.S. react if Putin, Xi, or one of the raghead mullahs suddenly put thousands of troops and advanced weaponry on our southern or northern borders?

However ... It's pretty obvious no one needs troops or advanced weaponry to invade our country anymore.
If they are smart enough to use women and children, they have us killing each other soon enough.

rightwinger
He hates Hillary and sure doesn't fear her and I'd bet he thinks Bidung is a dementia ridden idiot. Putin fears neither one.

He also didn't give us Trump. The American voters did. You sure are trying to make Hitlery and Bidung into something they aren't.

Carry on. We'll just sit back and laugh at your stupid ass.

Putin knew he had a willing stooge in Trump and Trump refused to criticize him. After all, he owed his job to Putin

Putin is afraid of Hillary and Biden

rightwinger
Willing Stooge?? Sound like Bidung.

Trump has never been anyone's willing stooge as much as you might like to think. I doubt he's every been anyone's tooge.

Putin doesn't fear Hitlery. He hates her and he sure as hell doesn't fear dementia ridden Bidung.

You just keep trying to make everyone believe Hitlery and Bidung are feared by Putin. I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

Forum List

Back