Attkisson: The Department of Justice Cover up of its Spying on Me Continues

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ce_coverup_of_its_spying_on_me_continues.html

By Sharyl Attkisson
There has been a lot of water under the bridge since 2013 when CBS News first publicly announced the forensic evidence proving I was victimized by a long-term, remote effort to illegally spy on me and my CBS work through my computers. (You can watch the original news story below):
-----
i won't go too crazy as most people don't get into this fight going on. not enough mud to sling i suppose. but sharyl attkisson is fighting the DOJ activities in court, where these things should be handled, and we see our gov make up rules as they go to protect themselves from the very laws they are there to enforce.

most people don't understand the significance of this fight. it's much more than ORANGE MAN BAD and forces us to see things as they really are; not as we would have them to be.

Wow- but, I have to say she's a bit naive- the District of Criminals cares only about themselves which dates back further that I am old.

Wow- but, I have to say she's a bit naive- the District of Criminals cares only about themselves which dates back further that I am old.
pretty sure she's aware - but if she tries to go around our laws, how is she any better than who she's going after? i'm all for her fight.

but if she tries to go around our laws, how is she any better than who she's going after? i'm all for her fight.
Who said anything about going around anything- if she has the same opinion as mine I didn't see it-

Why dey spyin' on you...

... you been kissin' onna China woman...

... `cause it's a Chinese New Year?

Forum List

Back