Attorney: No More `Black Pastors' in Court for Arbery Case

as opposed to Duke, rockwell, storm front? Exactly what is the provable amount of "big bucks" you're citing?
Who said that? There's money to be made playing both sides of that shitty coin to be sure. The existence of shithead racist white people doesn't exclude the existence of shithead racist black people or Asian, or Latino etc. And Al Sharpton has a much bigger platform that David Duke, Rockwell (I dont even know who that cat is), and Stormfront combined.

Who said that? There's money to be made playing both sides of that shitty coin to be sure. The existence of shithead racist white people doesn't exclude the existence of shithead racist black people or Asian, or Latino etc. And Al Sharpton has a much bigger platform that David Duke, Rockwell (I dont even know who that cat is), and Stormfront combined.
Your ignorance (you don't know who Rockwell is) is no defense for your dubious claims (Sharpton's largesse exceeds all 3 combined.. I asked for some numbers, yet all you can provide is more rhetoric.

Did I say he couldnt be there or that there was some qualifying attribute in order to watch a trial? What about a closed circuit tv feed to another room allow Al or whoever else wants to watch, watch makes the court proceedings secret? All it would do is remove any buffoonary in the courtroom that might sway the jury one way or another. I cant imagine how that's a bad thing.
Or what about he sit there in the court room like the family requested??

The buffoons are already in the courtroom..

They are these guys whose racism and entitlement lead them to believe they would be hailed as heroes for hunting an unarmed man down and murdering him....

ahmaud-arbery-trial-defendants.jpg

And for a good moment....they were being proven right.....because the initial law enforcement response definitely seemed OK with giving them a pass.....

But of course, law enforcement engaging in bias to cover up for some white supremacists doesn't happen...that is all fake CRT stuff...

Your ignorance (you don't know who Rockwell is) is no defense for your dubious claims (Sharpton's largesse exceeds all 3 combined.. I asked for some numbers, yet all you can provide is more rhetoric.
You're saying that those 3 incidents weren't hoax's pushed in the media largely by Al Sharpton for his monetary benefit? Ok wow.

And sorry I wasnt up to speed on some long dead moron.

Tawanna Brawley, Duke Lacrosse, Crown Height Riots..... I already listed that shit, do try and keep up.
1. Funny that no one questions why the rape kit was confiscated by Pagone's office, or why the cops named never had their IA investigation made public. Yeah, Brawley was doing something she wasn't suppose to and lied....but the local DA and such still have some questionable actions.

2. Yep, Sharpton jumped the gun in focusing on the University circling the wagons rather than the validity of the plaintiffs accusations.

3. You had the suspect in a fatal car accident get whisked away to Israel by the local community. Small wonder there was a riot.

AND IN ALL 3 CASES, THE PLAINTIFFS CALLED SHARPTON, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

An authentic pastor doesn't lie like notsosharpton did in the Tawana Brawley case and never admit his error or ask forgiveness from the people he wronged. He's nothing but a race baiting opportunist, profiting off his propaganda.

You are the determiner of what is an "authentic pastor"?

You're saying that those 3 incidents weren't hoax's pushed in the media largely by Al Sharpton for his monetary benefit? Ok wow.

And sorry I wasnt up to speed on some long dead moron.
I saying for the 3rd time that you made a claim that you are either unable or unwilling to provide some hard core, documented evidence. Evidently you can read and are not stupid....just insipidly stubborn.

Interesting that you initially claimed that Rockwell was part of the combination of race hustlers who's largesse paled to Sharpton's. Then you admit you hadn't a clue as to who Rockwell is, and now you claim he's dead. Newsflash, he's not. A simple google will confirm this: And then there's this: Attorney: No More `Black Pastors' in Court for Arbery Case

You seem long on rhetoric and short of facts. Not surprising.

I've met both of them. Jackson's too old and frail to scare anyone. And Sharpton?? That skinny little negro's not intimidating anyone.

The reason to keep them out of the courtroom is because they would be a distraction, and it's the judge's job to keep that from happening...
Fascinating. :eusa_think:

Except, they are not a distraction......

They are only a distraction to fragile insecure racists...

These are the same folks who show up armed to school board meetings........but the mere sight of an old unarmed black man intimidates them...and you too....no matter how much shit you talk online...offline, most of you cucks are cowards to the end
"They are only a distraction to fragile insecure racists".....true.

I'm not intimidated in the slightest.

I'm merely pointing out that the decision lies solely with the judge. Period. It doesn't matter that somoe tesy negro on USMB doesn't think they're distractions. Hell, the judge might not even think that. But, given the circus that normally surrounds these individuals, it's easy to see how the judge would want to put a stop to it before it ever gets started.

And nothing you, or anyone else, have to say about it matters at all.

Which would you prefer: Seeing them allowed into the court room and being such a disruption that the judge declares a mistrial, or seeing them kept from the court room and seeing Travis McMichael convicted of murder?
"I'm not intimidated in the slightest"................we can tell. :rolleyes:

it's easy to see how the judge would want to put a stop to it before it ever gets started.

There is no evidence of this. As far as I know the judge had no concern with him being there.
Obviously, the judge isn't an intimidated rightwing beta cuck.

Forum List

Back