Attorneys for Trump are trying to stop the recount in MI.

I'm shocked. shocked I tell you! The winner doesn't want to recount the votes when there is zero chance of the results of it being overturned absent yuuge recount fraud. How dare he not want to waste states money and resources!
Exactly so why is Trump continuing to ask for recounts? What hypocrisy huh? I bet you are pro recounts now aren't cha loser?
You obviously don't recognize sarcasm when you see it.

Stock Market is slowly dropping today.
Stock market does better under Democrats.

And lets not play this game anymore. When the stock market went down one day on Trump's watch did you care? No. It'll go back up don't worry. My stocks will be fine. Stop worrying about my stocks.

I'm shocked. shocked I tell you! The winner doesn't want to recount the votes when there is zero chance of the results of it being overturned absent yuuge recount fraud. How dare he not want to waste states money and resources!
Exactly so why is Trump continuing to ask for recounts? What hypocrisy huh? I bet you are pro recounts now aren't cha loser?
You obviously don't recognize sarcasm when you see it.
She was being serious when she said zero chance of the results being overturned. That's true now. Trump would just be wasting tax payers money asking for a recount. He didn't want them in 2016 he shouldn't get them now.

Forum List

Back