Attorneys for Trump are trying to stop the recount in MI.

I so doubt Mi voted for Trump. Between WI, MI and PA , Clinton lost by 79800 votes, but yet 2.5 million votes ahead. I will always believe Clinton won Mi.

Trump , what is he afraid of, finding out he did not really win, or why try to stop the vote? When all the votes are recounted, we may not get Clinton in, but Trump will be a loser and so will the Pubs.

It was massive voter fraud Trump said

Then he pushes his lawyers to stop any investigation into the voter fraud

How many illegals are in those states?

Now he is trying to block recounts in PA. He knows he is not the real winner.

Did you expect no response?

Stein sure did, citing 2-3 million in legal fees going in. She knew the shit she was starting with this baseless nonsense and did it anyway. The lawyers are lining up with their bibs firmly in place, circling the buffet for a nice fat pay day.

now the libs are whining when the utterly predictable, even by them, has happened and the other side doesn't sit idly by, but exercises its options also.

oh, the horror! the amazingly predictable horror!

You wouldn't be saying that if Trump loss, which he lost the pop vote by 2.5 million so far.

nonsense. if he was calling for a recount for no reason I'd be pissing on his shoes too. I remember 2000 and it was not good for the country.

neither is this.

Yes I remember the hanging chad fiasco. Funny how the state gov was the brother of Bush. Gore was the real winner.

However, the multitude of Florida recounts prove you wrong.

I so doubt Mi voted for Trump. Between WI, MI and PA , Clinton lost by 79800 votes, but yet 2.5 million votes ahead. I will always believe Clinton won Mi.

Trump , what is he afraid of, finding out he did not really win, or why try to stop the vote? When all the votes are recounted, we may not get Clinton in, but Trump will be a loser and so will the Pubs.
View attachment 100563

She herself should of demanded a recount as the exit polls did not line up, and also Mi was not in yet. I bet she was told by the JR they would make her life a living hell, and find a way, any way to impeach her.
She said it, and the polls were wrong. l said that before the election. I only knew two people who supported Hillary.

I'm shocked. shocked I tell you! The winner doesn't want to recount the votes when there is zero chance of the results of it being overturned absent yuuge recount fraud. How dare he not want to waste states money and resources!

Trump has no problem wasting state resources. He's keeping Melania and Barron in New York which is going to cost the state 1 million dollars a day.

I say do a recount in every swing state.
where do you expect him to "keep" them?----Bill and Hillary STILL cost the city of NY lots of money------of course the big bill for the City of New York is "security against Islamic terrorism" It is logical that "THE TRUMP" building is a prime target for some sluts with bombs on their asses seeking entry into Jannah

They should move to DC like the first families before them did. The Whitehouse already has security measures set up and DC schools also security measures set up.

the Whitehouse is still home for the Obamas

Last edited:
RWnuts STILL claim that Obama only won because of voter fraud.

Fuck, they still claim that KENNEDY only won because of voter fraud.

Who, exactly, are you people trying to kid?

major denial more than I have ever seen before of someone who cant accept facts that Obama same as Bush,won because of voter fraud and yes,hate to break your heart but as much as I loved JFK as a president,i accept it that he got in as voter fraud as well.:rofl:

Penelope said:
"Yes I remember the hanging chad fiasco. Funny how the state gov was the brother of Bush. Gore was the real winner."

I don't think you really understand, or want to believe or accept, what happened in Florida.

The Gore camp wanted a recount, but wanted to cherrypick places to recount. When the Bush camp filed suit, SCOTUS told Gore that a recount was fine, but they had to recount the ENTIRE state, which they didn't want to do.

During the recount, Democrats were trying to count dimpled, hanging, and pregnant chads when only detached chads were a legal vote. The reason was that the optical readers used to count the votes would record any blockage of light as a non-vote, making the use of punch cards irrelevant.

After the election there were many newspapers and special interest groups the did "legal" recounts, and W. won each and every one, by a slim margin, to be sure, but still a win.

I doubt that the above information will even register for you because you find comfort in your conspiracy theory.

Like it, or not, that's what transpired.

Stein sure did, citing 2-3 million in legal fees going in. She knew the shit she was starting with this baseless nonsense and did it anyway. The lawyers are lining up with their bibs firmly in place, circling the buffet for a nice fat pay day.

now the libs are whining when the utterly predictable, even by them, has happened and the other side doesn't sit idly by, but exercises its options also.

You wouldn't be saying that if Trump loss, which he lost the pop vote by 2.5 million so far.

nonsense. if he was calling for a recount for no reason I'd be pissing on his shoes too. I remember 2000 and it was not good for the country.

neither is this.

Yes I remember the hanging chad fiasco. Funny how the state gov was the brother of Bush. Gore was the real winner.
that is why they are having another florida,the elite are afraid of Trump and are hellbent on trying to get their puppet Hillery in. They are scared of Trump getting sworn is because he is a loose cannon who wont be their willing puppet and do what they tell him to as every president since LBJ has.:biggrin: I will believe it when i see it that Trump is the next president.I just dont see the establishment fixing it and not coming up with another florida and come out and say-we found more uncounted votes for Clinton.she is the rightful president.they will pull the same old BS stunt they did with Bush.They wanted to make sure Bush got in at all costs and they did.they will do the same thing with the witch.count on it.:mad:

neither is this.

However, the multitude of Florida recounts prove you wrong.

Oh how I remember Romney and his sons helping out.

Last edited:
So, Trump & the Republicans are trying to stop the recount.

I would think they would welcome the recounts in MI & PA just to shut up the Democrats.

I wonder then. Why are they worried?

If we ran the NFL like democrats do politics, we'd still be arguing over who won the last Superbowl.

Trump says the election is rigged...but doesn't want the recount to happen to check it. Nice.

It was rigged. That's why Bernie Sanders got screwed and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was fired. It's why Hillary received debate questions ahead of time. It's what prompted Trump to let Hillary we know about her cheating. It was a great move by Trump.

I would think they would welcome the recounts in MI & PA just to shut up the Democrats.

Hillary has already been exposed as a cheater. This just provides another chance for her to cheat. Why not recount New Hampshire? Minnesota? Oh, Hillary won those.

Hillary said she was "appalled" that anyone might not respect the results. She is exposed once again as a lying piece of shit.

Liberals lost. So get over it and stop whining!.

Why should you do recounts when there is zero chance of the outcome changing in one let alone all three?

And maybe if democrats didn't have a nasty habit of trying to cheat people would trust their motives more.

you think that will shut up the Democrats?

that's a good one. They're still bitching about Bush v Gore 16 years later.

Why do you object to using lawyers to win elections just as Algore tried and as Hillary is trying to do?

Trump says the election is rigged...but doesn't want the recount to happen to check it. Nice.

It was rigged. That's why Bernie Sanders got screwed and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was fired. It's why Hillary received debate questions ahead of time. It's what prompted Trump to let Hillary we know about her cheating. It was a great move by Trump.

He was talking about the general election... that's why he said at the debate he would have to wait to see if he would concede. :alcoholic:

This is how Al Franken won.....they just kept counting until they found enough votes to change the result.
Trump wants to make sure the Dems don't bring in a bunch of ballots somebody discovered in a basement somewhere.

Forum List

Back