Attorneys for Trump are trying to stop the recount in MI.

If Trump had lost and demanded some kind of recount, his supporters would be all over this board praising his tenacity and that he is fighting to be their leader!

Again, Hillary is creating 'Florida 2.0'.

Why should it be stopped?

1. It undermines the pillars on which our democracy is built.
-- HILLARY CLINTON

2. The results of the 1st day's recount in Wi was the addition of 1 (ONE) Hillary vote.
-- $3.5 million well spent, not to mention all the wasted effort
-- Hope Hillary believes being exposed as a lying, flip-flopping loser is / was worth it...

Again, Hillary is creating 'Florida 2.0'.

Why should it be stopped?

1. It undermines the pillars on which our democracy is built.
-- HILLARY CLINTON

2. The results of the 1st day's recount in Wi was the addition of 1 (ONE) Hillary vote.
-- $3.5 million well spent, not to mention all the wasted effort
-- Hope Hillary believes being exposed as a lying, flip-flopping loser is / was worth it...

Yeah except when WI found out they were going to be recounted, 5,000 Trump votes got taken off the board before it even started. Why were they there in the first place?

I so doubt Mi voted for Trump. Between WI, MI and PA , Clinton lost by 79800 votes, but yet 2.5 million votes ahead. I will always believe Clinton won Mi.

Trump , what is he afraid of, finding out he did not really win, or why try to stop the vote? When all the votes are recounted, we may not get Clinton in, but Trump will be a loser and so will the Pubs.

1. Subtract the total amount of votes Clinton and Trump got in California and discover Clinton was losing the popular vote until California threw it to her.

2. Trump won the election and yet Clinton voters minds are blown away because they can not understand how because they actually believe Clinton was the best candidate while not realizing she was so bad she lost too many states to a man that almost anyone else on the left should have been able to beat!

True using your head OP. Hillary captured the popular vote primarily because of places in decay, like Los Angeles and Chicago.
So you consider their votes not to count as much a say a persons in Wyoming. The EC is on the way out, as some votes count more than others.

If Trump had lost and demanded some kind of recount, his supporters would be all over this board praising his tenacity and that he is fighting to be their leader!

Recount is perfectly fine and I have a thread stating that. It is best to recount and make sure the count is correct so that the losing side will realize they actually lost.

Now after the recount if the losing side still reject the results then they are sore losers and need to move on and get ready for 2018 and 2020 and not cry about their failure to understand they lost!

I so doubt Mi voted for Trump. Between WI, MI and PA , Clinton lost by 79800 votes, but yet 2.5 million votes ahead. I will always believe Clinton won Mi.

Trump , what is he afraid of, finding out he did not really win, or why try to stop the vote? When all the votes are recounted, we may not get Clinton in, but Trump will be a loser and so will the Pubs.

1. Subtract the total amount of votes Clinton and Trump got in California and discover Clinton was losing the popular vote until California threw it to her.

2. Trump won the election and yet Clinton voters minds are blown away because they can not understand how because they actually believe Clinton was the best candidate while not realizing she was so bad she lost too many states to a man that almost anyone else on the left should have been able to beat!

If you truly believe Trump won MI, WI and PA, by such a slim margin, well let me say, it's truly the first observable miracle I've seen in my entire life.

True using your head OP. Hillary captured the popular vote primarily because of places in decay, like Los Angeles and Chicago.
So you consider their votes not to count as much a say a persons in Wyoming. The EC is on the way out, as some votes count more than others.

You have no clue when you write the Electoral College is on it way out seeing to change the system would require an Amendment to the Constitution and States also supporting the change...

So let get real and realize the Electoral College is going nowhere and States like California should not be the final say who win the National Election.

It is funny because like I have written Clinton was losing the popular vote until California and you have yet to see one state should never have that much power to dictate who should win the Presidential Election!

If you truly believe Trump won MI, WI and PA, by such a slim margin, well let me say, it's truly the first observable miracle I've seen in my entire life.

Who the hell believe that is a Miracle?

You refuse to accept the reality Clinton lost and pin all your hopes on the idea that Jill Stein can prove Trump cheated but the reality is Clinton lost, so live with it!

You have no clue when you write the Electoral College is on it way out seeing to change the system would require an Amendment to the Constitution and States also supporting the change...

So let get real and realize the Electoral College is going nowhere and States like California should not be the final say who win the National Election.

It is funny because like I have written Clinton was losing the popular vote until California and you have yet to see one state should never have that much power to dictate who should win the Presidential Election!

That's just it, I've read in many places that a lot of the states Trump won that had and significance worth of EC votes, he won by a slim margin, while the ones Hillary won by a landslide. The only landslide states Trump had were the ones with very little EC vote totals.

The only thing on the way out is Hillary.

The EC is going nowhere, so the libs might as well stop whining about it and figure out how to deal with it, whether they like it or not.

nothing miraculous about it, more like statistics being shown in the real world.

Nate Silver said, and showed statistically, early in the election that the swing states move together.

anyone that was actually tracking them throughout the ups and downs of the election knows that was borne out as you could literally see it as the race moved back and forth.

Trump says the election is rigged...but doesn't want the recount to happen to check it. Nice.

It was rigged. That's why Bernie Sanders got screwed and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was fired. It's why Hillary received debate questions ahead of time. It's what prompted Trump to let Hillary we know about her cheating. It was a great move by Trump.

He was talking about the general election... that's why he said at the debate he would have to wait to see if he would concede. :alcoholic:

He knew Hillary rigged the primary, which is why he said what he said.

I'm shocked. shocked I tell you! The winner doesn't want to recount the votes when there is zero chance of the results of it being overturned absent yuuge recount fraud. How dare he not want to waste states money and resources!
Exactly so why is Trump continuing to ask for recounts? What hypocrisy huh? I bet you are pro recounts now aren't cha loser?

I'm shocked. shocked I tell you! The winner doesn't want to recount the votes when there is zero chance of the results of it being overturned absent yuuge recount fraud. How dare he not want to waste states money and resources!
Exactly so why is Trump continuing to ask for recounts? What hypocrisy huh? I bet you are pro recounts now aren't cha loser?

^^^ Dem cheaters.

I thought Trump said there were 1 Mil illegal votes.

I'd think he'd want to pay for the recount himself.

Hazel---try to focus----Trump is not the party demanding a recount
He is now

What percent of people in Chicago are bad people. 5% of them? They don't vote. So the good citizens in Detroit and Chicago should vote. They're living with the problem. Do you want to help them? Do you think they shouldn't vote?

And places like Detroit and Chicago fund your ignorance.

Lot of excellent bumps this morning! :D

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back