August 8, 2022.....A Day That Will Live In Infamy

That just breaks my heart. All those people who like President Trump's stellar four years are up against the Democrat criminal conspiracy against Trump. It's time to reread the Anti-Communist Law of 1954 that Dwight Eisenhower thought after he had to deal with Stalin's murder of millions of Russians who disagreed with him or wrote newspaper or magazine articles that told the truth about what he was up to in WWII when nobody was looking. He used the world's focus on Hitler to kill as many of his political opponents as he could with dirty use of the KGB to get rid of his political enemies. That's what the Damn idiots like Pelosi, Schiff, and Nadler think they should get to do to Donald Trump, because they know he will win. They'll go through all that stuff and revise the definitions of a few words, and put him in solitary confinement for 10 years. I hate the Democrat Omerta hatefulness against Trump, all his supporters, friends, business associates, family members, and his staff. They're using the FBI to do the stalking part for them. I hate this use of the FBI. I hate it, hate it, hate it.
Not one mention of the former 1-term president's possibly illegal possession of classified material, but a run to...

Dystopian nightmare! FBI obtains warrant, conducts search!​

I guess you forgot about Bernie Sander's hit man who attacked Republican Congressmen who were practicing a ball game when the Democrat operative, James T. Hodgkinson tried to take Steve Scalise out: the clipping from the papers the next day:
WASHINGTON — House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and three other people were wounded Wednesday morning when a gunman opened fire on members of the Republican congressional baseball team as they were practicing on a field in Alexandria, Virginia.​
The gunman, James T. Hodgkinson, was shot by police and later died of his wounds.​
Scalise, 51, who represents Louisiana and is the third-ranking Republican in the House, was standing at second base when the shooting erupted, witnesses said. He was hit in the left hip but managed to drag himself into the outfield and was rushed back across the Potomac River to a Washington, D.C., hospital.​
MedStar Washington Hospital Center said Wednesday night that Scalise sustained a single rifle shot to his left hip. The bullet fractured bones, injured internal organs and caused severe bleeding, it said.​
Scalise, who has received multiple units of blood, remains in critical condition and will need further surgery, it said.​
"Prior to entering surgery, the Whip was in good spirits and spoke to his wife by phone," Scalise's office said in a statement. "He is grateful for the brave actions of U.S. Capitol Police, first responders, and colleagues."​
Alexandria Police Chief Michael Brown told reporters that local officers arrived within three minutes and immediately engaged the gunman.​
"Quite frankly, it was not only chaotic. It was a combat situation," Brown said.​
The rather long video of the shootings cannot be embedded but is shown here: What to Know About Suspected Virginia Shooter James Hodgkinson

Hodgkinson's list of kills was in his pocket, and the name at the top of the list was Republican House whip, Steve Scalise, who really didn't deserve the heinous wounds the bullet inflicted as it put him in critical care at the hospital when the shooter was killed by the Republican body guard. On the list were at least a Dozen Republican House officials who were attending the baseball practice. Hodgkinson intended to kill. As I recollect the shooting seemed to have several dozens of shots fired before it stopped.

Now, exactly who is the Republican you were blathering about who shot somebody for political gain, and who was his boss? did he too have a kill list in his top pocket when a secret service agent got around to shooting him?

How about the rightwinger who shot then Congresswoman Gabby Giffords. Or the Buffalo shooter.

"A manifesto allegedly written and posted by the suspect in a mass shooting at a Buffalo supermarket that killed 10 people laid out specific plans to attack Black people and repeatedly cited the “great replacement" theory, the false idea that a cabal is attempting to replace white Americans with nonwhite people through immigration, interracial marriage and, eventually, violence.

The manifesto, which appears to have been written by 18-year-old Payton Gendron, included a shared birth date and biographical details with the suspect in custody. The PDF was originally posted to Google Docs at 8:55 p.m. Thursday, two days before the shooting, according to file data accessed by NBC News."

Released to the public? Why?
You just said so yourself! Because the warrant has been served. Yesterday. The home of the former president was just broken into for no good reason after the national archives being able to freely take 15 boxes of materials just this past February! It's called full disclosure and being accountable to the public so that we may pursue the FOUNDING PRINCIPLE upon which this nation was founded: full government oversight.

Damn, did you ever graduate public high school? Obviously, you got all of the education the government wanted you to have.

It's called "Tyranny" and it is here.....NOW.

We are all derelict in our Duties.
The Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves.

We also let the world down. People longing for freedom everywhere are in shock that Americans are falling so easily.

The founding fathers are rolling in their graves over Republican attempts to attack our rights. People longing for freedom are not looking to the Trump Republican Paty.

I guess you forgot about Bernie Sander's hit man

Neo-GOP goes low and accuses Bernie of hiring a hit man?

The hell you say!

The absurdities will not stop until they have a flock willing to commit atrocities huh?

You just said so yourself! Because the warrant has been served. Yesterday. The home of the former president was just broken into for no good reason after the national archives being able to freely take 15 boxes of materials just this past February! It's called full disclosure and being accountable to the public so that we may pursue the FOUNDING PRINCIPLE upon which this nation was founded: full government oversight.

Damn, did you ever graduate public high school? Obviously, you got all of the education the government wanted you to have.

I don't believe you ever graduated from any high school. You are a weak minded member of a cult.

So you want to arrest your political enemies with phony charges.
Madam, that is not a phony charge.

Susan rice doing her job in Biden's office:
1660079087241.png
1660079140113.png
1660079175699.png

Attachments

• 1660079271834.png
    1660079271834.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Every president takes home papers, many of them special and confidential.
  • They raided Trump's home looking for a paper while he was away breaking into his safe even while forcing everyone home to leave.
  • They never raided Hillary's home despite her losing/destroying 30,000 government files and hard drives with suspicion she was influence peddling.
  • They haven't raided Hunter's homes despite clear evidence of him doing crack, possessing a felony weapon, and untoward seedy relationships with foreign governments paying him millions of dollars for no good reason and being involved with his father the POTUS.
Yep, everything sure looks like its on the up and up. :smoke:

The Presidential Records Act prevents former presidents from taking any public records with them. To do so is a criminal offense. If Trump has these records, the government has every right to get them back. The only thing they can take is private papers.

There is no evidence Clinton destroyed anything. There is no evidence she was influence peddling.

Hunter Biden is under investigation. There is no evidence he is receiving millions from foreign governments.

Nothing, they got the evidence, right? Last I heard Trump is still a free man. This could totally screw democrats come November. I couldn't be happier!

No it will not. Non-Republican voters know Trump is not above the law.

The warrants will be available for your approval soon. The FBI is not under any requirement to hurry up, just to satisfy you.

But..you CHOSE to cling to it. Just sayin.
Again, you come across as homophobic. Look it up.
What I chose was to expose how fast you so called tolerant leftist will hurl gay and homo insults to someone who disagrees with you which I have over and over again plus it's a funny movie

So cling on deez FAGGOT

The DOI laid the foundation for rule by the people of the people for the people rather than that of a King and/or of a divine nature.

I saw the Magna Carta at the Houston Museum a few years ago. It's tiny, barely bigger than post card, tiny writing too.
The Declaration laid out indictments against the King and reasons for breaking away. The Bill of Rights laid out what those rights are for citizens. I feel like you're splitting hairs here

The founding fathers are rolling in their graves over Republican attempts to attack our rights. People longing for freedom are not looking to the Trump Republican Paty.
You think people are looking for freedom from those that just voted to install 87,000 IRS agents as overlords to the American public?

The Declaration laid out indictments against the King and reasons for breaking away. The Bill of Rights laid out what those rights are for citizens. I feel like you're splitting hairs here

It laid out the principles of liberal democracy. It also set the standard for revolution by the people against absolute despotism. Of which, losing a single election doesn't qualify. Being served with a valid search warrant doesn't qualify either.

Not that the Bill of Rights is not deserving of a place......

I seriously doubt that. But if it makes you feel better to think that...drive on.
My first question is why did they do it when he was in NYC?
What are they hiding?

Maybe they didn't want him calling a bunch of his Proud Boy friends to start a riot.

These warrants were timed....and the reason they did it when he wasn't home was because they wanted to take everything that wasn't nailed down. They broke into his safe and stole everything in it.
That means they weren't looking for those documents....but it does mean they were looking for dirt.
Any judge would take the evidence found in this raid and throw it out of court because of the 4th Amendment....illegal search and seizure.

Why would he have dirt unless he was... you know, dirty.

Forum List

Back