Austin Police Beat Up Men for Jaywalking in Texas

And they still say that pointing out this kind of behavior is the same as advocating the death of cops.

I watched the video and it didn't show the entire incident. One of the cops said something to the female about jumping on the barricade but it does appear that the cops possibly overreacted, although we don't know what the guy might have said to them before the camera started rolling. I'm no cop fan but I think people cheapen their argument considerably when they automatically claim racism when there is no evidence of it. I didn't see anyone being beaten up either, like the OP states.

Last edited:
I watched the video and it didn't show the entire incident. One of the cops said something to the female about jumping on the barricade but it does appear that the cops possibly overreacted, although we don't know what the guy might have said to them before the camera started rolling. I'm no cop fan but I think people cheapen their argument considerably when they automatically claim racism when there is no evidence of it. I didn't see anyone being beaten up either, like the OP states.
All of Tazerboy's cop hater threads end up being bullshit.

Forum List

Back