Australia is the poster child for Leftism

There is no armed opposition that I am aware of. If there's political or journalistic opposition it isn't having much of an effect.

You know nothing about the country.
The current government and when the guns were "HANDED" back by the people, is the equivalent of the republicans here. If you don't believe it, check before you open you ignorant mouth.

There is an equally formidable opposition and a wonderful democracy without ratbags attacking democracy.

You keep making reference to guns as if life cannot go on without them. It's never mentioned when the government mal er big decisions. It was only the gun nuts that objected to the buy back. .
The country doesn't need or want Rambos like you cowboys slaughtering kids in the name of maintaining freedom.

So don't express your ignorant opinions without research. If you want to know something, ask before you belch lies.

You know nothing about the country.
The current government and when the guns were "HANDED" back by the people, is the equivalent of the republicans here. If you don't believe it, check before you open you ignorant mouth.

There is an equally formidable opposition and a wonderful democracy without ratbags attacking democracy.

You keep making reference to guns as if life cannot go on without them. It's never mentioned when the government mal er big decisions. It was only the gun nuts that objected to the buy back. .
The country doesn't need or want Rambos like you cowboys slaughtering kids in the name of maintaining freedom.

So don't express your ignorant opinions without research. If you want to know something, ask before you belch lies.
This from a person who doesn’t know Australia is one big US military base.

Read this from a real Aussie and stop promoting the national security state, which many on left do today.

Australia Is A Giant US Military Base With Kangaroos: Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix​

1634552718225.jpeg
Australia Is A Giant US Military Base With Kangaroos: Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix

This from a person who doesn’t know Australia is one big US military base.

Read this from a real Aussie and stop promoting the national security state, which many on left do today.

Australia Is A Giant US Military Base With Kangaroos: Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix​

View attachment 553212Australia Is A Giant US Military Base With Kangaroos: Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix

I was born there and ived there until forty. Do you really think you know more about it than me?

I was born there and ived there until forty. Do you really think you know more about it than me?
It’s not about me silly. Johnstone knows exponentially more than you do but than that’s easy, since you don’t know shit.

You lie a lot. So, I don’t believe you.

Caitlin Johnstone is a raving conspiracy theorist who believes all the whacky things you do.
She is not in main stream media and never left Melbourne. She is never asked for an opinion by anyone nor ever appears on tv expounding her theories.
She's a nut case and hates America.

I don't care what you think because y oh know nothing about the place and will never learn whilever you follow that stupid bitch.

Tell me the last time you caught me lying? I know you can't so don't call me a liar when you are lying about me.

You're as dumb as a stump son. You dont have the smarts.

Caitlin Johnstone is a raving conspiracy theorist who believes all the whacky things you do.
She is not in main stream media and never left Melbourne. She is never asked for an opinion by anyone nor ever appears on tv expounding her theories.
She's a nut case and hates America.

I don't care what you think because y oh know nothing about the place and will never learn whilever you follow that stupid bitch.

Tell me the last time you caught me lying? I know you can't so don't call me a liar when you are lying about me.

You're as dumb as a stump son. You dont have the smarts.
Sure. Just stop lying for once.

You lie a lot. So, I don’t believe you.

Australia COVID: 141,055 Cases and 1,516 Deaths - Worldometer
Oct 16, 2021 · Australia Coronavirus update with statistics and graphs: total and new cases, deaths per day, mortality and recovery rates, current active cases, recoveries, trends and timeline.

Total Deaths in Australia - COVID LIVE
Live tracking of coronavirus cases, active, tests, deaths, ICU, hospitalisations and vaccinations in Australia

If you think you have it bad now, imagine living under a government that will only allow you to go outside for an hour a day, won't allow you to leave your home, and not allowed to go round anyone.

However, if you are really good and get the vaccination, they will allow you outside for 2 hours and not only 1 hour.

View attachment 546304

Now who here thinks this is a test ground for the rest of the world?

What do you gain from trashing Australia?

I have zero respect for Australia and their European Marxism
Here in the USA : we have half the states just as far left

I have zero respect for Australia and their European Marxism
Here in the USA : we have half the states just as far left

You mean because they have universal healthcare like Israel?

How are the Australians "Marxists"?

You mean because they have universal healthcare like Israel?

How are the Australians "Marxists"?

How is that universal healthcare when we have to pay for it?
An ambulance emergency service is +100$ a call...

In reality it's only universal because of the Volunteer Hessed organizations,
for example there's the Ihud Hatzalah, professional volunteers who's goal
is to serve people for free, and arrive earlier than the ambulance call.
And many other philanthropic alternatives filling the gaps,
real universal healthcare doesn't come from a govt.

How is Australia Marxist?
It's largely under China's influence,
Communist party, Marxism is how they package it abroad.

Last edited:
Can only get worse—for Australians—and for us and for all our fellow human beings the world over. The only way out of this Hell is through the ring of fire of battles and war. The enemies of freedom, enemies of free people everywhere, will never stop subtracting from our dwindling freedom and health until it is all gone.
That photo is of dear sweet Gladys, NSW state Premier [elected official, the Governor is the Queen's appointed representative in the state, lives in a castle home overlooking Sydney harbour.]
Very sadly, dear sweet Gladys is no longer the Premier, she had a secret boyfriend who absolutely nobody knew about. Boyfriend allegedly did some dodgy deals and she sacked him from his political job. She resigned.
Premier Gladys on tv at 11am every day for months asked/begged the population to please get vaccinated, as the new daily case numbers kept rising. As the numbers kept rising and the kept People panicking that they and their families could be next to die or be maimed for life, restrictions were increased, hotel quarantines were introduced, then lockdowns.
There's a war on Covid happening, no one wants to get the virus, so they trust the govt health officials [having carefully considered their advice] and the govt to protect them.
"Hell', 'ring of fire of battles and war', 'enemies of freedom', 'enemies of free people everywhere'?
Crikey!
Dear sweet Gladys, dear sweet little Armenian girl, then dear sweet older Armenian lady with elderly parents, she didn't want them to die either.
Dear sweet Gladys asked people to "do the right thing", instead of having seriously armed cops with dogs making them do so, like I would've done.
One limo driver didn't do the right thing, didn't break any laws because it was only 'advice' not 'laws', as he transferred foreign air crews from the airport to their hotels, no mask, touched their luggage, they were Covid positive, he spread the virus around western Sydney at a party. My way, it would never have happened.
So Covid Delta got loose.

In the NSW lockdowns people could still go to work, go shopping for food, medical, office supplies, exercise, go swimming, surfing...if they lived within 5kms of a beach.
Unvaccinated people can still do all that now, they just can't do into "non-essential shopping until the vaccination rates hit 90% in late Nov.
Dec 1st is the day everyone can mix...however it's up to every co/business to decide if theirs is "vaccinated only".

Last edited:
Its not leftism. It’s authoritarianism.
Seems to me, moving around, looking, listening, reading, that the vaccinated don't want the unvaccinated anywhere near them...hence the "vaccinated only" rules.

Forum List

Back