Australian baseball player murdered by 3 teens in the USA

And we will continue to attack your fucking gun laws. If guns were illegal, chances are these kids might not have had a gun in the first place.

Yup, just like making Heroin, cocaine and meth illegal has stopped people from possessing these drugs. Dumbass.

You can be arrested and taken off of the streets for possessing these drugs.

So? to what end? aren't the liberals now whining about letting all the druggies out of prison? :eusa_whistle:

^I know, which is why no one I know wants to visit America, they are likely to be murdered.

I've ready some pretty fucking serious accounts of murder down in Australia so go peddle that shit in Indonesia whydonchya?

And we will continue to attack your fucking gun laws. If guns were illegal, chances are these kids might not have had a gun in the first place.

you can continue until the Second Coming.

It is not up to you to decide what we do in OUR country

But it IS within our right to savage your country, which is responsible for the murder of one of our own citizens.

It is also our right to say Fuck off.....How's that grab ya.
What the fuck are you bothering yourself with an American message board anyway?
You live on the other side of the planet in a different hemisphere?
What's the problem, life Down Under a bit boring?

^I know, which is why no one I know wants to visit America, they are likely to be murdered.

That's true. I've lived here for 31 years and I've been murdered like five times already.

I wonder if any Americans have ever been murdered in Australia and if noomi lips was outraged about that?

https://www.osac.gov/Pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=12250

43 murders in Sydney in 2011.
With a population of 4.6 million.

There was 58 murders in Oklahoma City in 2011 with a population of 591,000.
You do the math or compare a city in the US with the same population. I just used Oklahoma because its near where the crime happened.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma.html

you can continue until the Second Coming.

It is not up to you to decide what we do in OUR country

But it IS within our right to savage your country, which is responsible for the murder of one of our own citizens.

Savage away, you might try visiting Mexico or Columbia.

The fact is a foreigner visiting any of our lovely cities with a largely savage population really is likely to be murdered and it doesn't take a gun to do it. A british woman in NYC for one day was savagely run over by a car with a road rage muslim driver. He took her leg off. German tourists in Santa Monica have been stabbed to death. Don't even think about Miami.

Australians should go to New Zealand instead.

Tourists please choose your destinations wisely and avoid shit holes like Chicago etc. There are a lot of great things to do here that don't include NYC or DC. If you want to meet real Americans then you need to head out into nature, the sticks. Rivers, mountain and crystal blue streams.

Stay as far away as you can from the police state apparatus that runs this country now.

Tourists please choose your destinations wisely and avoid shit holes like Chicago etc. There are a lot of great things to do here that don't include NYC or DC. If you want to meet real Americans then you need to head out into nature, the sticks. Rivers, mountain and crystal blue streams.

Stay as far away as you can from the police state apparatus that runs this country now.

Real Americans don't live in big cities?
I live near nature, and I visited NYC. They seemed just as American as me, and I very much enjoyed my trip. I even stayed in Harlem.

Forum List

Back