Australian Shooting...wow....not covered in American media....

Westwall -

Tauranga is NOT in the Auckland region. It is th capital of its own Bay of Plenty region.

Whangarei is NOT in the Auckland region. It is the capital of its own Northland region.

And on the otherside of the Kaimai Ranges, lies the Karangahake Gorge. Cameron Road is perhas 50 kms by road from there.

Puekohe is perhaps 70 kms by road over the photographer's shoulder. Pukekohe is around 55 kms from Auckland, but it can easily take 90 mins on a congested Southern Motorway. Google maps it' - It's only two years I last drove these routes.

Really, man - if you were a cat, you'd have been put down long ago.

You didn't know that Norway directly abutted Russia.

That's nonsense, of course.

This is going back years now, but I seem to remember I said that Finland's main land borders are with Russia and Sweden. That's obviously correct. Any Finn would agree with that statement.

Scatching around trying to find errors in my posting that might overshadow some of your own gaffes is silly, childish and desperate. You've made some appalling gaffes on this thread. I suggest you stick to posting on topics you genuinely know something about, and forget trying to blame it on others.

Last edited:
I have a licensed side by side shotgun here in the UK, its more destructive than a large caliber hand gun with hollow points?:rofl:

Yes, it is. If you shoot someone in the arm with a .357 its wrecked, but there. If you shoot a person in the arm with one shot of high base 6's, the arm is removed. So, which is more powerful?
Across a yard with the victim behind a door?
Your statement smacks of Hollywood rather than the real world.
Do you mean high brass?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back