Australian teen shoots Australian police officer...but they don't have guns, right?

Wow...didn't hear about this during obama's press conference..of course it happened after he made a fool of himself...but bad timing. did the Iranian teen not realize that obama just told everyone that Australian gun laws kept shootings from happening....I mean..if the teen, suspected of terrorism, can shoot one police officer, then he could have shot more people........right?

But....How did a teenager get a gun in extreme gun controlled Australia?

the kid is 15 years old...how did he get a gun in extreme gun controlled Australia....I thought you anti gun extremists said they solved this...and here we have a 15 year old killing a police officer...

See...I have oointed out in post after post that criminals and mass shooters can get guns easily in any country.

Britain just caught a 19 year old planning on shooting up the university that kicked him out....je got a pistol and over 90 rounds with extended magazines...as well as pipe bombs...and he said geting the weapon and bombs was as easy as buying chocolates....

so how did a 19 year old get a gun in extreme gun controlled Britain?

Europe and Australia are behind the U.S. In mass shootimgs...but as it was pointed out...they have crazy people too....and with the media attention and fame our mass shooters get...that is going to travel over seas...and their crazies are going to start shooting people too....

and like this Iranian kid in Austtalia.....they also have terrorists...

Teen's Slaying Of Australian Police Worker 'Linked To Terror'
Homicides by firearm per 1 million people (according to UN data)

Australia 1.4
New Zealand 1.6
Germany 1.9
Austria 2.2
Denmark 2.7
Sweden 4.1
Ireland 4.8
Canada 5.1
Luxembourg 6.2
Belgium 6.8
Switzerland 7.7
United States 29.7

Your thread is pointless and meaningless. The incident you cite is something that would be a very rare occurence in Australia, especially compared to gun violence in the US.

None of those other countries listed have anywhere near the negro or Latino populations of the US. You'll find that criminal violence, including "gun violence" is closely associated with those particular groups.

tumblr_naonz7tB1J1sgdch8o1_1280.jpg

Obviously.

You do realize that almost 80% of all gun crime is committed by minorities in democrat controlled inner citis in the United States..right? That is an actual statistic, and not just emotion....

30 of our states have GOP governors. Nice try. Gun violence is the collateral damage of electing too many people beholden to the NRA

Wow...didn't hear about this during obama's press conference..of course it happened after he made a fool of himself...but bad timing. did the Iranian teen not realize that obama just told everyone that Australian gun laws kept shootings from happening....I mean..if the teen, suspected of terrorism, can shoot one police officer, then he could have shot more people........right?

the kid is 15 years old...how did he get a gun in extreme gun controlled Australia....I thought you anti gun extremists said they solved this...and here we have a 15 year old killing a police officer...

See...I have oointed out in post after post that criminals and mass shooters can get guns easily in any country.

Britain just caught a 19 year old planning on shooting up the university that kicked him out....je got a pistol and over 90 rounds with extended magazines...as well as pipe bombs...and he said geting the weapon and bombs was as easy as buying chocolates....

Europe and Australia are behind the U.S. In mass shootimgs...but as it was pointed out...they have crazy people too....and with the media attention and fame our mass shooters get...that is going to travel over seas...and their crazies are going to start shooting people too....

Homocides by firearm per 1 million people (according to UN data)

Australia 1.4
New Zealand 1.6
Germany 1.9
Austria 2.2
Denmark 2.7
Sweden 4.1
Ireland 4.8
Canada 5.1
Luxembourg 6.2
Belgium 6.8
Switzerland 7.7
United States 29.7

Your thread is pointless and meaningless. The incident you cite is something that would be a very rare occurence in Australia, especially compared to gun violence in the US. You're pathetic.

Well, obviously, if a law doesn't prevent the crime 100% of the time; the law is useless--that is the position of the OP. I think many in Oregon would trade places with the guys in Australia right now.

No...we were scolded by our President that your gun laws are better.....but...as I have posted before, Australian gun crime is going up....and Australia confiscated guns...just like our gun grabbers want.
It would have to increase 2100% to equal the rates in America.

I'll take it.

You're calling for a gun round up then.

I'm a very big supporter of our 2nd Amendment, and I understand the point you're trying to make, but Australia does have an extremely low rate of gun violence compared to other countries.

Based on the many, many threads that 2aguy starts about guns, he must have a really, really tiny dick.

Wow, that's really original !

Assume Yakuza in Japan have guns and Japan's among the most gun-controlled countries on the planet.

Gun control doesn't prevent aquisition of guns by criminals.
Gun laws are analogous to drug laws. The War on Drugs has been raging with increasing severity for over three decades yet drugs are more available today than ever. We didn't learn a thing from alcohol Prohibition, which is why there still are ignorant fools calling for more gun laws.

Gun law deprive only the law-abiding. The same cartels that presently make illegal narcotics available will supply the criminal element with guns. They are eagerly awaiting more gun laws so they can begin trafficking cheap, foreign-made handguns and Chinese AK-47s.

Based on the many, many threads that 2aguy starts about guns, he must have a really, really tiny dick.

Quit lying, it's a very common saying which describes a proven psychological condition that plagues sexually inadequate men with small penises who substitute gun obsession/fetishes to make up for their "short" coming. We seem to have quite a few individuals with this psychological issue here on USMB. I call them "The Short Dick Club".
Look, we have six guns in our household (we love to hunt). But, we also have a life. We have kids, grandkids,various hobbies, quite a few friends, season tickets to two pro teams, season pass for theaters, a lake cabin getaway and of course jobs we enjoy. We don't have time to obsess over any inanimate things like guns. Thank God!

Last edited:

Quit lying, it's a very common saying which describes a proven psychological condition that plagues sexually inadequate men with small penises who substitute gun obsession/fetishes to make up for their "short" coming. We seem to have quite a few individuals with this psychological issue here on USMB. I call them "The Short Dick Club".
Look, we have six guns in our household (we love to hunt). But, we also have a life. We have kids, grandkids,various hobbies, quite a few friends, season tickets to two pro teams, season pass for theaters, a lake cabin getaway and of course jobs we enjoy. We don't have time to obsess over any inanimate things like guns. Thank God!

Stupid is as stupid does... Go ahead live your carefree life behind your white picket fence.
Now that the world is burning down from debt and overbearing governments run by spineless politicians.

Go ahead and eat your Soylent green for your Orwellian government...

Last edited:

Homicides by firearm per 1 million people (according to UN data)

Australia 1.4
New Zealand 1.6
Germany 1.9
Austria 2.2
Denmark 2.7
Sweden 4.1
Ireland 4.8
Canada 5.1
Luxembourg 6.2
Belgium 6.8
Switzerland 7.7
United States 29.7

Your thread is pointless and meaningless. The incident you cite is something that would be a very rare occurence in Australia, especially compared to gun violence in the US.

None of those other countries listed have anywhere near the negro or Latino populations of the US. You'll find that criminal violence, including "gun violence" is closely associated with those particular groups.

tumblr_naonz7tB1J1sgdch8o1_1280.jpg

Obviously.

You do realize that almost 80% of all gun crime is committed by minorities in democrat controlled inner citis in the United States..right? That is an actual statistic, and not just emotion....

30 of our states have GOP governors. Nice try. Gun violence is the collateral damage of electing too many people beholden to the NRA

and in these red states you have blue cities run by democrats, who hate the police and don't prosecute gun criminals....

for example....Tenessee...the 6 biggest cities in that red state have been run by democrats for decades and two of those cities make the most violent cities in the country list.

Assume Yakuza in Japan have guns and Japan's among the most gun-controlled countries on the planet.

and laws don't prevent robberies or drug sales or any other crime.

but they allow you to prosecute illegal acts

do you run around saying those laws shouldn't exist, too?

I'm a very big supporter of our 2nd Amendment, and I understand the point you're trying to make, but Australia does have an extremely low rate of gun violence compared to other countries.

it had an extremely low level of gun violence before the ban too.....and now guns are becoming more common with their criminals....they are going to catch up to us and their people will be disarmed. you find that in contries with extreme gun control, when they do have mass shootings, they are much worse....the worst mass shootings happened in other countries,, not the U.S.

Stupid is as stupid does... Go ahead live your carefree life behind your white picket fence.
Now that the world is burning down from debt and overbearing governments run by spineless politicians.

live in fear. it suits you. :cuckoo:

maybe they should pass some more "laws"...that'll show those criminals who's boss...LMAO..

maybe nothing should be illegal... so you wackos can destroy the whole world.

oh right... you only want to legislate what people can do with their bodies.

and laws don't prevent robberies or drug sales or any other crime.

but they allow you to prosecute illegal acts

do you run around saying those laws shouldn't exist, too?

Look...you guys always say that....we have laws that say you can't use a gun to commit a crime...we have laws that say a felon can't evne own or carry a gun....that is the gun control we need, and we don't need to license gun owners, register guns or create new background checks to do either one.

what we need...longer sentences for gun criminals.....illegal gun possession for a criminal gets them 3 years, amd they are out in less than 2.....that needs to change.

live in fear. it suits you. :cuckoo:

fear? LMAO...gotta distort, huh?

Do you lock your doors at night?

Do you look before you cross the street?

Do you stop at stop signs and red lights?

Why?

So, by your logic, more guns equals a safer society?

Yeah, the world is falling apart all right.
What I am seeing is a bunch of overtly paranoid nuts who are so concerned about guns that they can't even offer comfort to the families who lost loved ones.
Think about that!
What a bunch of self-center, "it's all about me" losers.

Last edited:

So, by your logic, more guns equals a safer society?

Yes.....especially for the law abiding people carrying the guns...of course, the criminal, who runs away from the armed citizen will simply find and unarmed gun grabber to rape, rob and murder...but hey...they die as they lived..right?

Wait....I think D.C. has it all over chicago.....or perhaps baltimore......

All examples of Leftist population centers... all infected with Left-think, all cesspools of degeneracy, deviancy, vulgarity... all of which rests upon: Deceit, FRAUD and Ignorance.

Forum List

Back