Australian women perfer American men

Mind you I have to say as an older man who all around the world Aussie men do crack me up.

The woman will often be dressed to the nines on a date and the man will be wearing a Tshirt, shorts and flip flops.

I think Aussie men are just so secure with their masculinity they don't really care if they impress or not, there is always another Shelia around the corner.
no thats not being secure its being a slob and thinking their crap dont sting hugo egos and lack of caring for a woman's desires , they think its all about them and they are special .
again swollen heads and egos

So regale us Bob with tales of all the Australian men you have slept with.

Mind you I have to say as an older man who all around the world Aussie men do crack me up.

The woman will often be dressed to the nines on a date and the man will be wearing a Tshirt, shorts and flip flops.

I think Aussie men are just so secure with their masculinity they don't really care if they impress or not, there is always another Shelia around the corner.
no thats not being secure its being a slob and thinking their crap dont sting hugo egos and lack of caring for a woman's desires , they think its all about them and they are special .
again swollen heads and egos

So regale us Bob with tales of all the Australian men you have slept with.
why none of course how many men down under have you been banging, but I did bang a Australia woman for a couple seasons , she was not born there she was a import .

Forum List

Back