Autoipsy VINDICATES Officer Wilson of Fergusun MO, Brown shot onlyh in FRONT

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...s-shot-at-least-6-times.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=1

Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was killed by a police officer, sparking protests around the nation, was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, a preliminary private autopsy performed on Sunday found.

One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the family’s request to conduct the separate autopsy. It was likely the last of bullets to hit him, he said.

Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in the right arm, he said, adding that all the bullets were fired into his front.,,,

The bullets did not appear to have been shot from very close range because no gunpowder was present on his body. However, that determination could change if it turns out that there is gunshot residue on Mr. Brown’s clothing, to which Dr. Baden did not have access.

Seems we have another St Skittles.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...s-shot-at-least-6-times.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=1

Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was killed by a police officer, sparking protests around the nation, was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, a preliminary private autopsy performed on Sunday found.

One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the family’s request to conduct the separate autopsy. It was likely the last of bullets to hit him, he said.

Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in the right arm, he said, adding that all the bullets were fired into his front.,,,

The bullets did not appear to have been shot from very close range because no gunpowder was present on his body. However, that determination could change if it turns out that there is gunshot residue on Mr. Brown’s clothing, to which Dr. Baden did not have access.

Two shots in the head vidicates the officer? HOW? It sounds more like he was just shooting randomly, on report states he hit part of a house.

Two shots in the head vidicates the officer? HOW?

I didn't say the shot to thehead vindicated the officer, but the LACK of wounds to the back proves the 'witnesses' who claim the officer shot the perp in the back as he ran away are LYING. About the only witness accounts left vindicate the cop as well.

Officer Wilson did NOT shoot Brown in the back as people claim.

BTW, shooting him in the head as the autopsy shows supports Wilsons claim that Brown was charging him.

It sounds more like he was just shooting randomly, on report states he hit part of a house.

In high stress situations and with a large man charging straight at you to likely try to beat yhou to death, yes, shots do tend to be fired rapidly and with a frantic nature. His training was enough to at least keep most of the shots on target, which is surprising these days.

I didn't say the shot to thehead vindicated the officer, but the LACK of wounds to the back proves the 'witnesses' who claim the officer shot the perp in the back as he ran away are LYING. About the only witness accounts left vindicate the cop as well.

BTW, shooting him in the head as the autopsy shows supports Wilsons claim that Brown was charging him.

It sounds more like he was just shooting randomly, on report states he hit part of a house.

In high stress situations and with a large man charging straight at you to likely try to beat yhou to death, yes, shots do tend to be fired rapidly and with a frantic nature. His training was enough to at least keep most of the shots on target, which is surprising these days.

Ok, if you say so.........but four in the arm, two in the head indicates to me the officer was just......shooting; the actual autopsy will show how far away Brown was.

Wait a second, four shots to the front of the arm indicates he was facing the officer, with his arm UP. If his arm was, the shots would be on the top of his arm.

Two shots in the head vidicates the officer? HOW?

Ok, if you say so.........but four in the arm, two in the head indicates to me the officer was just......shooting; the actual autopsy will show how far away Brown was.

The wounds are entirely consistent with Wilsons story, Peach. If Brown was reaching for Wilsons gun, that is where Wilson would shoot first, to protect the gun and try to ward off further efforts by Brown.

Besides, unless we were there and had some experience with this kind of thing, which I don't, we are kind of passing judgment on a person whose shoes we have never traveled in.

You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop, that's for damned sure. Between the criminals and their defenders, it is too thankless and dangerous a job with low pay.

Wait a second, four shots to the front of the arm indicates he was facing the officer, with his arm UP. If his arm was, the shots would be on the top of his arm.

if the arm was up, the wounds would be to the back of the arm as it is the back of the arm that is exposed to the front when the arm is raised.

the wounds indicate that the gun was to the front and above the arm, again consistent with Wilsons account.

if the arm was up, the wounds would be to the back of the arm as it is the back of the arm that is exposed to the front when the arm is raised.

the wounds indicate that the gun was to the front and above the arm, again consistent with Wilsons account.

Ok, I await the full autopsy report, four shots to one arm, and two in the head raise questions. Again, the lighting in the area comes into play.

Never had any doubt.

Ok, I await the full autopsy report, four shots to one arm, and two in the head raise questions. Again, the lighting in the area comes into play.

I think the evidence is clear enough, but people like you who have doubts and sympathies for the deadman are fully entitled to question the process and make sure the dead mans family gets the process they need to feel satisfied that the cop was not in the wrong or excessive.

But that doesn't give anyone a right to loot and trash a whole town, actions whipped up by reckless race baiting shake down liars.

Two shots in the head vidicates the officer? HOW? It sounds more like he was just shooting randomly, on report states he hit part of a house.

I think the "eye witnesses" were trying to say that he was shot in the back as he ran. I may be wrong on that detail but I think that's what I read.

One repoter shares my questions:

"Because these shots were all in the front apparently, that might lend credence to people's theories that Michael Brown was going after the police officer."

"On the other hand," Stelter added, "the shots were on the arms (and head) on the front. Does that mean his arms were up?"

Michael Brown death: Autopsy won't offer clarity - CNN.com

It must have been like trying to shoot a rampaging rhino when a 6'4" feral negro's coming right at you. The cop is lucky it only took him 6 shots, he probably didn't have too many bullets left.

I think the "eye witnesses" were trying to say that he was shot in the back as he ran. I may be wrong on that detail but I think that's what I read.

That is now discounted, but it appears he may have been facing the officer...............arms in the air, surrender posture. With his back toward the officer, the officer might have felt he had a weapon, arms in the air, facing him, no such question.

Shots to the body and then the head are actually a taught method called the El Presidente. 2 to the body, 1 to the head being the typical manner. But for a police officer it was more likely he was shooting center-mass as he was trained to and firing multiple times 4 hits to the arm suggest aiming for the body, 2 the head likely the result of recoil and adrenaline bringing the barrel higher and higher.

according to Dr. Baden

the bullets entered and exited a few times

so bullets that entered his arm instead of passing through

entered his right chest

=arm forward not up

Michael-Brown-shot-in-front.png

That is now discounted, but it appears he may have been facing the officer...............arms in the air, surrender posture. With his back toward the officer, the officer might have felt he had a weapon, arms in the air, facing him, no such question.

It's still possible Wilson might have shot at Brown as he was running away ~ just didn't hit him.

....it appears....
....may have....
....might have....

:lol:

It must have been like trying to shoot a rampaging rhino when a 6'4" feral negro's coming right at you. The cop is lucky it only took him 6 shots, he probably didn't have too many bullets left.

There is not one damned reason for you racist bullshit to enter this discussion.

Unless of course you are a libtard plant, shitting things up for conservatives with your hypocrisy.

I think the evidence is clear enough, but people like you who have doubts and sympathies for the deadman are fully entitled to question the process and make sure the dead mans family gets the process they need to feel satisfied that the cop was not in the wrong or excessive.

But that doesn't give anyone a right to loot and trash a whole town, actions whipped up by reckless race baiting shake down liars.

The looters are spitting on Brown's dead body(.)

Forum List

Back