Award Winning Journalist says the Left Started “Fake News” as “Propaganda Campaign”

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Of course they did....they always lie!

Award winning journalist Sharyl Attkissonhas come out and said that the recent brouhaha over “fake news” is nothing more than a “propaganda campaign” in order to censor free speech and freedom of the press by the Obama administration and the likes of Hillary Clinton.

Appearing on Wednesday on Newsmax TV’s “The Steve Malzberg Show,” Attkisson said, “Before about September 13, if you searched the news you won’t find many or any mentions of fake news. But as soon as there was, in my view, a propaganda campaign to put this on the plate of the American public, the news media and politicians including President Obama went hog wild with the term and it started making headlines every day.”

“It wasn’t a new invention,” she added.

SHARYL ATTKISSON: "FAKE NEWS" IS A PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN STARTED BY THE LEFT

Here is the Second Youtube Link in the Story "Astroturf and manipulation of media messages | Sharyl Attkisson | TEDxUniversityofNevada

I watch Sharyl's show religiously, it is so good....and truthful!

So...the lady journalists are going to have to disclose their breast augmentations?

Brian Williams has a little disclaimer running under him every time he is on the air?

At least I don't have to protect Hillary under fire at an airport again....

image.jpeg

Award winning journalist Sharyl Attkissonhas come out and said that the recent brouhaha over “fake news” is nothing more than a “propaganda campaign” in order to censor free speech and freedom of the press by the Obama administration and the likes of Hillary Clinton.

Appearing on Wednesday on Newsmax TV’s “The Steve Malzberg Show,” Attkisson said, “Before about September 13, if you searched the news you won’t find many or any mentions of fake news. But as soon as there was, in my view, a propaganda campaign to put this on the plate of the American public, the news media and politicians including President Obama went hog wild with the term and it started making headlines every day.”

Here is the Second Youtube Link in the Story "Astroturf and manipulation of media messages | Sharyl Attkisson | TEDxUniversityofNevada

The people who have made a fortune selling fake news to the RWNJs are worried. Without fake news, they have nothing.

Sharyl Attkisson is certifiably stupid.

Oh, I don't know carebear, I think you have to deflect what she says, because as I have been pointing out for at least 2 years on this site, she has YOU, Rightwinger, Lacooter, Jake the snake, Joe blow, and a few others down to a science, and of course, you have to cover it up like all far leftists-)

Welcome to the world of Carebear, Winger, and Jake folks, also known as ASTROTURFERS-)

Is there a single USMB conservative who will acknowledge that there were a shit ton of fake news stories passed around the internet which were aimed at giving Trump a leg up in the 2016 election?

All true,, the media is losing.theie thei.monopoly and they exposed their fraudolenta and very biased nature in the election. Fake news is their way to discredit others since the media discredited themselves and to maintain control.

We all know its bullshit

These people have us Brian Williams
Dan rather and many other Fakes like doctoring photos, videos.
Remember the photo of trayveon when he was 12 not when he was like 17.......the difference was huuuuuuge

Forum List

Back