AWFUL: Top Democrats Refuse To Stand, Clap For Navy SEAL Widow Honored By Trump

Liberals are a pathetic group of snowflakes who don't like anyone stronger and smarter than them. All they do is talk stupid shit whenever they see someone who is a better person than they are.

I feel like use of the word 'Snowflake' should result in a perma ban from this point on. That shit is so dumb and annoying.

I found this interesting...

“There are a lot of people who have a lot of reason to be frustrated with him, to be fearful of him. But that was one of the most extraordinary moments you have ever seen in American politics, period. And he did something extraordinary. And for people who have been hoping that he would become unifying, hoping that he might find some way to become presidential, they should be happy with that moment. For people who have been hoping that maybe he would remain a divisive cartoon, which he often finds a way to do, they should begin to become a little bit worried tonight, because that thing you just saw him do, if he finds a way to do that over and over again, he's going to be there for eight years. Now, there was a lot that he said in that speech that was counterfactual, that was not right, that I oppose and will oppose. But he did something tonight that you cannot take away from him. He became president of the United States.”

Trump critic Van Jones: ‘One of the most extraordinary moments you have ever seen in American politics, period’

If you believe Trumps pretty words . He has a habit of lying .

I'd be like to to say "I like she seals who don't get killed ."

I feel like use of the word 'Snowflake' should result in a perma ban from this point on. That shit is so dumb and annoying.

Since the DEMOCRATS adopted that word - 'snowflakes' - to describe members of their own party who are - apparently like YOU - weak, thin-skinned, easily offended, and who have a hard time accepting any reality that is not to their liking, exactly WHO should be banned from the board:

The ones who adopted the term - Democrats / Liberals?

The ones offended by the term - Democrats (snowflakes)?

Or the Ones using the term Democrats / Liberals came up with?

upload_2017-3-1_13-3-29.jpeg

The irony here is that these Snowflakes are behaving 100% worse than what they predicted Trump would behave like had he lost.

“There are a lot of people who have a lot of reason to be frustrated with him, to be fearful of him. But that was one of the most extraordinary moments you have ever seen in American politics, period. And he did something extraordinary. And for people who have been hoping that he would become unifying, hoping that he might find some way to become presidential, they should be happy with that moment. For people who have been hoping that maybe he would remain a divisive cartoon, which he often finds a way to do, they should begin to become a little bit worried tonight, because that thing you just saw him do, if he finds a way to do that over and over again, he's going to be there for eight years. Now, there was a lot that he said in that speech that was counterfactual, that was not right, that I oppose and will oppose. But he did something tonight that you cannot take away from him. He became president of the United States.”

Trump critic Van Jones: ‘One of the most extraordinary moments you have ever seen in American politics, period’

200.gif

The Democrats complete lack of respect while President Trump was honoring Ryan Owens and his wife was absolutely reprehensible. Liberals completely shamed themselves last night. What a disgrace that Democrats can't find it withing themselves to simply honor a fallen soldier and his wife who was present.

200.gif

"He would be more likely to say ...."

The Democrats complete lack of respect while President Trump was honoring Ryan Owens and his wife was absolutely reprehensible. Liberals completely shamed themselves last night. What a disgrace that Democrats can't find it withing themselves to simply honor a fallen soldier and his wife who was present.

It's a fake story .

More Examples of the lack of Class from despicable Snowflakes - this time it's Ex-Hillary Volunteers:

CfakepathRTS10VT7_20170301_140914.jpg

'TRUMP JUST USED YOU’
Ex-Clinton volunteer's tweet mocks SEAL widow

:clap:

Forum List

Back