"B ... but Obama!"

You just don't get it, I guess.

Who laughs and applauds terror and murder? ISIS does. And now neo-nazis, apparently!!! And there are a whole legion of nazi-sympathizers just rearing to defend them.

Next time you guys start going on about moderate Muslims covering for the extremists, I'm just gonna laugh and shake my head, remembering this hypocrisy.

Who laughs and applauds terror and murder? ISIS does. And now neo-nazis, apparently!!! And there are a whole legion of nazi-sympathizers just rearing to defend them.

Next time you guys start going on about moderate Muslims covering for the extremists, I'm just gonna laugh and shake my head, remembering this hypocrisy.

No son, YOU don't get it. You are conflating the issues here. You mistake a Constitutional approach as "support". That is simply silly. They have the RIGHT to be and act stupid.

Now is the moment that these people need to seriously examine their beliefs for perhaps the first time in their lives and decide where they want to stand. I think many are siding with the Nazis simply because liberals rightly despise them rather than an actual sympathy for this ugliest of political movements. This reluctance to side with liberals on the blight of white supremacy will not end well for them because these Nazi fucks have nothing of value to offer them, only guilt by association.

Nope. You couldn't be more wrong. The "right" to free speech includes shit you don't like and don't want to hear. YOU don't have the "right" to outlaw speech that offends you.

It's just that simple.
Did I at any point say anything about speech? These asshole nazi fucks have every right to practice their hate in public but you and the rest of these people need to decide quickly how much you actually sympathize with what they are saying. I would personally defend their first amendment rights as any righteous American would even though I feel their message has no place in a free country.

You're actually doing exactly what I said; dragging it back to BLM. Wow. You're actually dotting my sentence for me!!! Quite remarkable. Thanks buddy. Owe ya one.

Now is the moment that these people need to seriously examine their beliefs for perhaps the first time in their lives and decide where they want to stand. I think many are siding with the Nazis simply because liberals rightly despise them rather than an actual sympathy for this ugliest of political movements. This reluctance to side with liberals on the blight of white supremacy will not end well for them because these Nazi fucks have nothing of value to offer them, only guilt by association.

Nope. You couldn't be more wrong. The "right" to free speech includes shit you don't like and don't want to hear. YOU don't have the "right" to outlaw speech that offends you.

It's just that simple.
Did I at any point say anything about speech? These asshole nazi fucks have every right to practice their hate in public but you and the rest of these people need to decide quickly how much you actually sympathize with what they are saying. I would personally defend their first amendment rights as any righteous American would even though I feel their message has no place in a free country.

Nope. Here is what you said.

"Now is the moment that these people need to seriously examine their beliefs for perhaps the first time in their lives and decide where they want to stand. I think many are siding with the Nazis simply because liberals rightly despise them rather than an actual sympathy for this ugliest of political movements. This reluctance to side with liberals on the blight of white supremacy will not end well for them because these Nazi fucks have nothing of value to offer them, only guilt by association."

If by "siding" with them mean accepting their "right" to say what they want, I'm guilty. But that isn't what you're saying here and you know it. They have every right to as reprehensible as they want and simply supporting their right to be so does not make one guilty by "association".

No son, YOU don't get it. You are conflating the issues here. You mistake a Constitutional approach as "support". That is simply silly. They have the RIGHT to be and act stupid.

You can condemn the group and support free speech at the same time. That isn't what's happening here. What's happening is, you guys are using this as yet another opportunity to attack the left, when you should be doing what I just said; condemning the neo-nazis while supporting free speech.

Though, Charlotteville obviously did not want them there, so it's kinda messed up that the people who lived there just had to put up with that nonsense in the name of free speech. I'd be pretty pissed off if I HAD to put up with a crowd of dickheads chanting and stomping around outside my home.

In before "b ... but BLM!"

It's just that simple.

True. The individual doesn't have the right to outlaw speech, but the government does.

Everyone else has the "right" to giggle, laugh or whatever. Freedom cuts both ways.

So does acceptable social behavior. Which is why you're called deplorable, due to the way you act, and our 1st amendment freedom to call it as we see it.

Yeah ... I mean, even his supporters knew he was full of shit, but it's really astonishing how little he and the republicans have accomplished so far.

The odd thing is, they've accomplished none of their major goals. Yet his supporters don't care. They're happy to have Trump do none of what he promised.

Just as bad as the rest of them.

You just don't get it either.

It's just that simple.

"Now is the moment that these people need to seriously examine their beliefs for perhaps the first time in their lives and decide where they want to stand. I think many are siding with the Nazis simply because liberals rightly despise them rather than an actual sympathy for this ugliest of political movements. This reluctance to side with liberals on the blight of white supremacy will not end well for them because these Nazi fucks have nothing of value to offer them, only guilt by association."

If by "siding" with them mean accepting their "right" to say what they want, I'm guilty. But that isn't what you're saying here and you know it. They have every right to as reprehensible as they want and simply supporting their right to be so does not make one guilty by "association".
I know what the fuck I said nazi.

[QUOTE="Doc1, post: 17917621, member: 61070. Everyone else has the "right" to giggle, laugh or whatever. Freedom cuts both ways.

So does acceptable social behavior. Which is why you're called deplorable, due to the way you act, and our 1st amendment freedom to call it as we see it.[/QUOTE]

Unless of course I can get the Government to "regulate" your first amend right ;) This is simply too easy.

It's just that simple.

I know what the fuck I said nazi.

We cross? You don't like being made to look the fool? A liberal that realizes he has lost the argument ALWAYS plays the "Nazi" card. Go to the corner and lick your wounds kid.

Just as bad as the rest of them.

You just don't get it either.

???

Forum List

Back