"B ... but Obama!"

You have video evidence the white supremeists started the violence?

We have video the white supremacists started the murders.

murders, plural?

Last I heard,. the only death was by car, and that happened after the violence at the protest.

One of our "finer" liberal users stated that yesterday was worse than all liberal protests combined. Never mind the left were active participants in yesterday's event as well. These are not rational people. They've been thoroughly indoctrinated and no longer think for themselves, assuming they ever did.

Last edited:

murders, plural?

Last I heard,. the only death was by car, and that happened after the violence at the protest.

One of our "finer" liberal users stated that yesterday was worse than all liberal protests combined. These are not rational people. They've been thoroughly indoctrinated and no longer think for themselves, assuming they ever did.

"One of our "finer" liberal users stated that yesterday was worse than all liberal protests combined."

Some Leftist Maniacs have even said yesterday was worse than ISIS terrorist attacks, well considering most Leftists support the Islamists they would say something as completely insane as that wouldn't they.

murders, plural?

One of our "finer" liberal users stated that yesterday was worse than all liberal protests combined. These are not rational people. They've been thoroughly indoctrinated and no longer think for themselves, assuming they ever did.

"One of our "finer" liberal users stated that yesterday was worse than all liberal protests combined."

Some Leftist Maniacs have even said yesterday was worse than ISIS terrorist attacks, well considering most Leftists support the Islamists they would say something as completely insane as that wouldn't they.

I read that too. Many believe the left is a greater threat than ISIS, and I fully agree. The left can't come up with their own material and simply project.

Before:

The less our Government gets done the happier I am.

I can live with this for 7 more years.

After:

Remind me when these idiots can do their fucking job and actually pass a budget.

Sequester them and keep them there until they do their job.

After the after

The less the government does to us the better off we are.

They have some excellent medications for your schizophrenia. I suggest you take advantage of modern medicine.

Before:

The less our Government gets done the happier I am.

I can live with this for 7 more years.

After:

Remind me when these idiots can do their fucking job and actually pass a budget.

Sequester them and keep them there until they do their job.

After the after

The less the government does to us the better off we are.

They have some excellent medications for your schizophrenia. I suggest you take advantage of modern medicine.
Whatever, Slick.

Insults don't work on me.

Whatever, Slick.

Insults don't work on me.

Then try drugs. They'll cure your constantly reversing positions. And maybe those voices in your head will disappear.
There is no reversal of my position.

I can live without government interfering in my life.

The less they do to us the better off we are.

Yes, the government has enumerated purpose.

Our Representatives are not doing their job.

1 example is balancing the budget.

Sequester them until they do their job.

Where is the reversal fuckwad?

Forum List

Back