Bachmann’s Husband Tied To ‘Pray Away The Gay Therapy’

Cool and fine, but ware is the fraud ? People have the right to be treated for what ever by whom ever. Medicare should not be used to pay for it. Medicare fraud was implied, and is yet to be proven. As for any psychiatric or medical association, what they put out as opinion needs to be taken with a grain of salt, as there opinions are typically for sale, or changed year after year depending on what the current fad is at the time.

I hate to be picky but I am sure you meant to say Medicaid, not Medicare. Medicare is a federal insurance program for those over 65. Medicaid is the United States health program for people and families with low incomes and resources. It is a means-tested program that is jointly funded by the state and federal governments, and is managed by the states

Medicare pays for disabled folks on social security disability at any age.
And there are millions on it.

You have to have a lawyer help you draw up the paperwork to get on it if you're under whatever the age is. It isn't easy to get SS disability.

If you're gonna "pray away the gay" you may as well ask for a pair of wings and gills as well.

All three would have the exact same effect, to wit, not gonna happen.

From what I have come to know, which may be quite little but... It sincerely depends on who is praying and how. I have met gay and lesbian individuals who struggled from within themselves. There can be such a horrid disconnection between what they act upon and how they feel. Sometimes the worst thing some one can do is 'assume' there needs to be a corrective interceptor when perhaps an individual only needs help to accept themselves, thus potentially changing a great many things accordingly.

Do emotions effect the chemical make up of the brain? It seems logical. It also seems logical that many things 'we' do also effect the electrical currents within our bodies, the neurological issues that are said to assist in determining our sexuality. I'm personally not sure about the levels of manipulation by which the most effective change can happen but true prayer is obviously more than uttering a few words be them from within one's heart or out loud for the powers to be to hear.

If you're gonna "pray away the gay" you may as well ask for a pair of wings and gills as well.

From what I have come to know, which may be quite little but... It sincerely depends on who is praying and how. I have met gay and lesbian individuals who struggled from within themselves. There can be such a horrid disconnection between what they act upon and how they feel. Sometimes the worst thing some one can do is 'assume' there needs to be a corrective interceptor when perhaps an individual only needs help to accept themselves, thus potentially changing a great many things accordingly.

Do emotions effect the chemical make up of the brain? It seems logical. It also seems logical that many things 'we' do also effect the electrical currents within our bodies, the neurological issues that are said to assist in determining our sexuality. I'm personally not sure about the levels of manipulation by which the most effective change can happen but true prayer is obviously more than uttering a few words be them from within one's heart or out loud for the powers to be to hear.

It is the individual's business. If they want to get therapy for gayness then let them, if not, then leave them alone. They have the right to go to whom ever and where ever they want to deal with it, or go on and live there lives the way they want. He provides a service that the participants pay for. If they dont want it, they wont ask for it.

I hate to be picky but I am sure you meant to say Medicaid, not Medicare. Medicare is a federal insurance program for those over 65. Medicaid is the United States health program for people and families with low incomes and resources. It is a means-tested program that is jointly funded by the state and federal governments, and is managed by the states

Medicare pays for disabled folks on social security disability at any age.
And there are millions on it.

You have to have a lawyer help you draw up the paperwork to get on it if you're under whatever the age is. It isn't easy to get SS disability.

Wrong, you can do it online.
Only need a lawyer if your case is weak.
It is not as easy as it used to be but it ain't hard.

It is the individual's business. If they want to get therapy for gayness then let them, if not, then leave them alone. They have the right to go to whom ever and where ever they want to deal with it, or go on and live there lives the way they want. He provides a service that the participants pay for. If they dont want it, they wont ask for it.

So a doctor can set up shop and treat people for being left handed?:cuckoo:

Shoot.......as recently as in the last century, people were given a whole bunch of crap for being left handed.

If that's what a left handed person wants sure. That does not happen though. The switch was done in schools not Dr.'s office. At least that was my case. That was A stupid comparison. And no one forces someone into anti-gay therapy.

Last edited:

If that's what a left handed person wants sure. That does not happen though. The switch was done in schools not Dr.'s office. At least that was my case. That was A stupid comparison. And no one forces someone into anti-gay therapy.

Not true. Children are forced into it all the time...you know, the ones who are most harmed by this fake "therapy".

Not true. Children are forced into it all the time...you know, the ones who are most harmed by this fake "therapy".

Bull shit. You cant prove a case of Marcus Bachmen doing this. The best you could do is post a link to the parents and the Pasteur of a church doing it if you are lucky.

Bull shit. You cant prove a case of Marcus Bachmen doing this. The best you could do is post a link to the parents and the Pasteur of a church doing it if you are lucky.

We KNOW that parents force their children into these bullshit "therapies" so there is no reason to believe that the Bachmann "clinic" doesn't perform them on children...besides, in the post of yours I responded to, there was no indication that you were speaking ONLY of the fabulous Marcus.

Last edited:

We KNOW that parents force their children into these bullshit "therapies" so there is no reason to believe that the Bachmann "clinic" doesn't perform them on children.

Prove it.

We KNOW that parents force their children into these bullshit "therapies" so there is no reason to believe that the Bachmann "clinic" doesn't perform them on children.

Prove it.

Prove what? That children are forced into it or that the fabulous Bachmann clinic does it to kids?

Prove it.

Prove what? That children are forced into it or that the fabulous Bachmann clinic does it to kids?

That they are forced into it. You are responding to the subject of the post with emotion. It is a sign of weakness. You cant prove either.

I saw that on TV. But what of the controversy now ? It is gone. Know why ? they found nothing harmful or illegal. That link has been posted multiple times, ware are the children forcibly being un-gayed ? Oh there are none, got it.

Ever heard of consumer fraud?
You can not take $$ for therapy where there is NO proof it will work.
Just because no one forces you to do it makes it right.

And the fraud charges ? Ware they ? Why has the story faded from the news ? I will tell you why, because there was, and is nothing there.

And the fraud charges ? Ware they ? Why has the story faded from the news ? I will tell you why, because there was, and is nothing there.

Weak politicians that will not stand up and state that being gay is not a choice is why there are no consumer fraud charges.
No offense man, but it is where, not ware.

Shoot.......as recently as in the last century, people were given a whole bunch of crap for being left handed.

I have a cousin, about my age, who still has scars on her knuckles from ruler edges for using her left hand in school...catholic school.

I have a cousin, about my age, who still has scars on her knuckles from ruler edges for using her left hand in school...catholic school.

My teacher taped my right hand to my desk. She stopped when my step mom met her in the parking lot after school and "convinced" her that being left handed was just fine. It's cruel, but still its a stupid comparison.

Forum List

Back