Bachmann won't seek another term! Thank you, Jay-a-zus!!!

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Michele Bachmann: I'm quitting my House seat in 2014 - NBC Politics

Tea Party favorite Michele Bachmann, who last year ran for the Republican presidential nomination, announced on Wednesday that she will stand down from her seat in the U.S. House of Representatives.

In a video posted on her website and on YouTube, the stressed that her decision to stand down from her Minnesota seat was not due to any concern she would be defeated at the next election in 2014 or the inquiries into activities of her former presidential campaign staff.

yeah... right.

Why so happy? Did she do something to you personally? Guess if you dislike her you must really hate Obama?

it offends me that someone that profoundly ignorant can get elected to Congress.

OOOoooohh REALLY... you mean like a pathetic little COMMUNITY ORGANIZER from NOWHERE with ZERO EXPERIENCE AT ANYTHING getting elected PRESIDENT?

Shut the fuck up IDIOT. You got NO CASE.

Her point is that 8 years is enough. Her point is all elected officials should only spend 8 years, as in TERM LIMITS, shit for brains.

Get a fucking CLUE.

Why so happy? Did she do something to you personally? Guess if you dislike her you must really hate Obama?

it offends me that someone that profoundly ignorant can get elected to Congress.

OOOoooohh REALLY... you mean like a pathetic little COMMUNITY ORGANIZER from NOWHERE with ZERO EXPERIENCE AT ANYTHING getting elected PRESIDENT?

Her point is that 8 years is enough. Her point is all elected officials should only spend 8 years, as in TERM LIMITS, shit for brains.

Get a fucking CLUE.

Oh, please.

She got some internal polling that her support was dwindling, money was drying up, the Feds are taking a close look at her campaign financing...

She knew she was done. She's just leaving on her own terms.

Tea Party favorite Michele Bachmann, who last year ran for the Republican presidential nomination, announced on Wednesday that she will stand down from her seat in the U.S. House of Representatives.

In a video posted on her website and on YouTube, the stressed that her decision to stand down from her Minnesota seat was not due to any concern she would be defeated at the next election in 2014 or the inquiries into activities of her former presidential campaign staff.

yeah... right.

She is just you garden variety mentally Ill fundamentalist

Last edited by a moderator:

Get a fucking CLUE.

Oh, please.

She got some internal polling that her support was dwindling, money was drying up, the Feds are taking a close look at her campaign financing...

Well THERE'S a real fast BACK PEDDLE.

But no, she has released a video giving the reasons for her leaving, and clearly she states that she believes 8 years is enough, for herself and EVERYONE ELSE. She is trying to set an example.

[

But no, she has released a video giving the reasons for her leaving, and clearly she states that she believes 8 years is enough, for herself and EVERYONE ELSE. She is trying to set an example.

Actually, she's about five minutes from being indicted for election fraud.

Too funny. betcha a lot of stuff comes out in the next few days.

Get a fucking CLUE.

Oh, please.

"The conservative lawmaker also made it clear that her decision not to run had nothing to do with the ongoing ethics investigation about alleged misconduct during her failed presidential campaign in 2012."

Truthiness?
Given Bachmann's history of lying her ass off, I'm guessing that whatever it is that Bachmann cited as the reason for quitting is exactly the opposite of why she says she's quitting.

It is a sad day for Liberals to lose such a fine spokesperson for the conservative movement

yeah... right.

This would be a benefit to the GOP

I'm sure there are a lot of people in the RNC who are popping the bubbly this morning.

Just like they celebrated when Walsh and West got retired by the voters.

She will be back with a short term gig on FoxNews followed by a tour on the Conservative circle jerk circuit

Without an office, she will lose relevancy and Sarah Palin already has the "Doesn't Obama suck?" gig

Fox News to have segment on shortly with Bachman video and answers to why she's not running again.

Actually there's no need to speculate, she explains why she's stepping down in her own words... http://www.michelebachmann.com/

Last edited:

what doesn't offend you oh so tolerant ones about a Republican woman?

you can't be anymore petty...what a life

There are a lot of very bright Republican women in Congress. I disagree with them on issues, but respect their views.

Then you have Bachmann, who is just plain batshit crazy and ignorant.

And that's the problem with the GOP. Not that Most Republicans are like Bachmann or West or Walsh, but that if they don't play along with the fringe, they can get primaried by someone like them.

Forum List

Back