Bad Day For Trump GOP

No. Why would it bother me if fraud was suspected? If the results cannot stand up after an investigation I would like to know. I want honest elections. You have shown you do not care.
Good to know. So you’re fine with Kamala not listening to the state certified results if they lose the election. Noted.

Juries are easily manipulated.
All the jury understands is that someone was killed and someone has to be blamed.
The problem is the prosecutor charged the mother instead of the father.
It is the prosecutor who should be in jail.
Good luck with that.

Good to know. So you’re fine with Kamala not listening to the state certified results if they lose the election. Noted.
Pence listened. Factually in every congress meeting counting the electors votes, we have seen many Democrats protest. It is routine in fact. They protested when Gore lost. Then later when Hillary lost. It is very normal.

Pence listened. Factually in every congress meeting counting the electors votes, we have seen many Democrats protest. It is routine in fact. They protested when Gore lost. Then later when Hillary lost. It is very normal.
Red herring. Nobody is criminally charged with protesting.

I think what I am reading you tell us is that States can do plenty of wrong and we are only allowed to accept what they do wrong. Take Colorado. Do we have any doubt how they will vote in the fall of this year? From top to bottom, they signaled they are for Biden.
Now you are on the right track. CO is democrat, the USSC needs to keep states in line.

The VP is not the key to legitimate elections, having stringent election laws is.
1. Voter ID required
2. Only requested mail-in ballots, not mass mail outs, signature matching required.
3. Verifiable paper ballots
4. Vote counts must be completed on election day
5. No same day register & vote. Must be registered before election day

Now you are on the right track. CO is democrat, the USSC needs to keep states in line.

The VP is not the key to legitimate elections, having stringent election laws is.
1. Voter ID required
2. Only requested mail-in ballots, not mass mail outs, signature matching required.
3. Verifiable paper ballots
4. Vote counts must be completed on election day
5. No same day register & vote. Must be registered before election day

With valid proof, I am not against same day registration. I am against short cuts that screw decent elections.

Protesting is one thing. Pressuring the VP not to accept the results is another.

Was it good? no
We agree on this. It wasn’t good.

This is the only time we haven’t had a peaceful transition of power and it was ignited by that moron. Maybe that’s not very important to you but it is to me.

I’ll go with the other guy, thanks.

We agree on this. It wasn’t good.
This is the only time we haven’t had a peaceful transition of power and it was ignited by that moron. Maybe that’s not very important to you but it is to me. I’ll go with the other guy, thanks.
You probably never worked for one of those high power egomaniacs.
They pay you well, but its not a good work environment.
Its a personality flaw for sure. You either appreciate their business acumen and overlook their personality flaws, or you say fuck this, i'm out of here.

You probably never worked for one of those high power egomaniacs.
They pay you well, but its not a good work environment.
Its a personality flaw for sure. You either appreciate their business acumen and overlook their personality flaws, or you say fuck this, i'm out of here.
I say fuck him. He’s the last guy I want in office.

George Washington probably could have stayed in office if he wanted to. Trump tried to stay in office after losing. Trump strikes me as a wannabe dictator and goes against everything this country is supposed to stand for. That‘s just a personality flaw to you but a much bigger deal to me.

I told you she does not have the power to do anything about it anymore. Pay attention ,dweeb.
I’m glad they did something about that. Apparently they had a problem with what Trump did and did something about it. Yet you don’t see a problem with what he did.

Forum List

Back