Bad Day For Trump GOP

The Senate Democrats amended $97 billion dollars in spending to the bill, dumbass.
$118.3 billion. That includes:
  • About $60 billion in military aid for Ukraine
  • $14.1 billion in aid for Israel
  • $4.83 billion in aid for the Indo-Pacific region
  • $10 billion in humanitarian assistance for Ukraine, Israel, Gaza, among other places
  • $2.3 billion in refugee assistance inside the U.S.
  • $20.2 billion for improvements to U.S. border security
  • $2.72 billion for domestic uranium enrichment

He was not overturning them He was leaving that up to the state legislatures, if they chose to. They have plenary power.
The states had already certified their results.

So you’re fine if the VP chooses to ignore the certified results, correct?

The ruling wasen't shocking because Trump is a lowlife Mussollini wannabe criminal dirtbag & the judges know it.

End of story.
Except for the House Freedom Caucus, everyone in Congress, the White House, and the USSC know trump is a lowlife Mussolini wannabe, criminal dirtbag. And despite their public denial, the Freedom Caucus members know it deep down.

In one day Trump lost his Court appeal trying to claim absolute immunity for any possible crime committed.

The Myorkas Impeachment failed

The House couldn’t get stand alone funding for Israel passed

Totally incompetent
They are cutting their own throats. I guess their loyalty includes going down with the trump ship.

The states had already certified their results.

So you’re fine if the VP chooses to ignore the certified results, correct?
No, I am saying if the VP thinks the election is disputed because he is told by people from that state he can send it back to the state. He does not have to agree with those objecting to do that. The state should welcome an investigation, right?

That is why it did not happen. Pelosi changed the rules to make sure it would not.

No, I am saying if the VP thinks the election is disputed because he is told by people from that state he can send it back to the state.
Again, the states already certified their results. The audits had already happened as well.

So you're saying that you're fine with the VP ignoring the results declared by the state.

Last edited:
No, but you only see republicans. Defending parents who are negligent with their firearms and end up getting their kids killed.
That parent got some serious ha time.

Good

It's amazing how left wing blogs like Huffington can turn a victory for the GOP into a seemingly defeat. Lefties know better but they are desperate. It wasn't an "aid package for Israel", it was a bad convoluted (secret) spending bill allegedly dealing with the U.S. border crisis. It was a resounding defeat for the Biden administration.

Again, the states already certified their results. The audits had already happened as well.

So you're saying that you're fine with the VP ignoring the results declared by the state.
I just said the people challenging those results are from those states. Is he supposed to ignore the dispute? The challengers want an investigation to see if those elections should have been certified. No fraud, no worries, right?

It's amazing how left wing blogs like Huffington can turn a victory for the GOP into a seemingly defeat. Lefties know better but they are desperate. It wasn't an "aid package for Israel", it was a bad convoluted (secret) spending bill allegedly dealing with the U.S. border crisis. It was a resounding defeat for the Biden administration.
So screw Israel

Screw Ukraine

And oh yeah

Screw the border

Brilliant

So screw Israel

Screw Ukraine

And oh yeah

Screw the border

Brilliant
Lefties know better but they think everyone else is dumb enough to believe Huffington's spin. Fund them with individual bills if necessary but don't play political games with a phony bill that was supposed to solve the border crisis.

And gun owner parents are legally required to be responsible gun owners.

Very bad day for Republicans today.

It was the father who gifted the pistol to the juvenile, not the mother.
It was wrong to convict the mother for not wanting to get her son in criminal intervention trouble.
She is naturally going to miss the signs of danger.
She did nothing wrong.
It is the school who should have searched the kids stuff and found the pistol.

While all president do lose immunity after office, no presidential crime has ever been prosecuted after office because it would violate basic principles.
There no longer is any executive power after office that can be used to commit crimes, so there is no point in prosecuting
It is legal gun owners causing gun problems you tool

Not sure.
I would not have bought a pistol for a kid like this father did.
A .22 rifle maybe.
And I do not think it is legal for a juvenile to own a pistol?
And all the crimes intended with guns, are going to happen regardless of whether or not they can get the gun legally or illegally.

The ruling wasen't shocking because Trump is a lowlife Mussollini wannabe criminal dirtbag & the judges know it.

End of story.

There is still a grey area left.
If the immunity while president does not continue, then will that prevent a president from doing what they should, based on the concern for illegal retribution prosecution after office?
It has never been a problem before, since no one has EVER tried to prosecute a president after office.
This is the first time, and is an awful precedent.
But I agree with the court that we do not want congress to have to be involved after the president's term is over.

I just said the people challenging those results are from those states. Is he supposed to ignore the dispute?
What people? So you’re fine with the VP ignoring the state-certified results if some random jackass questions the results that have already been certified. Is that right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back