bad news for Crooked Hillary, Jeff Sessions has been confirmed as Attorney General

Not certain how appointing Sessions makes it bad for Clinton, but I doubt there's too many attorney Generals in this country that didn't know that grabbing a woman by her genitals is sexual assault.

Republicans just confirmed one.

Nothing will happen to Cankles. She is above the law like most criminal politicians.

The Clintons rank among the highest of NWO Globalist Elite Royalty. They are untouchable. Trump knows that. He used the threat for campaigning purposes. And it was very effective. But he knows the Clintons are above the law. He's moved on.

law & order has been restored!

McConnell invoked Dairy Queen, Johnny Rockets and pound cake in his remarks about Sessions

only 1 Democrat voted yes, because Sessions is "racist"...keep it up, liberals!
What does this have to do with Hillary? In another typical Trump lie, he promised to send Hillary to jail on his first day in office. Still waiting................
Hillary will be investigated by the DOJ.....sadness on you....
Keep on topic, Trump promised to put her in jail on day one. Now tell us just what she is guilty of?
Breathing

Nothing will happen to Cankles. She is above the law like most criminal politicians.
What is she guilty of? No one seems to be able to answer that

There's apparently a new arm of the judicial branch called FOX News, and Rudy Giuliani is in charge of it LOL.
Wait till Sheriff Clarke gets to the Senate. You'll bust a gut.
m0165.gif

the ACLU is already threatening to sue Sessions. for being white?

“We need to end this lawlessness that threatens the public safety and pulls down wages of working Americans.”

law & order has been restored!

McConnell invoked Dairy Queen, Johnny Rockets and pound cake in his remarks about Sessions

only 1 Democrat voted yes, because Sessions is "racist"...keep it up, liberals!

Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy another episode of "The Left in Meltdown."
'They’re good people,' Trump says of the Clintons in '60 Minutes' interview

Jan 20, 2017 - I'd like you to stand up," Trump said, urging the Clintons to ... more I can say, because I have a lot of respect for those two people,”

Trump: 'Very honored’ that Clinton attended inauguration

Rest assured, the pantsuit bulldyke is living in her own private hell, it's worse than any prison, and I love that she is tormented every day by the fact that an orange clown kicked her fat ass.
and she won the popular vote by 3 million

Yeah....the illegals love her.
Are you referring to the 3-5 million illegal votes Trump told us about in another of his unending lies?

Hysterical! Another bitch boi liberal who thinks the Pop vote is something more than just a statistic. It's like yardage gained in a football game. It's a statistic which does not necessarily indicate the winner. Whine away boi.
No son, it tells you just who the American people wanted to be their President

May I offer you a tissue whiny boi?

Released Illegals Committed 121 Murders During Obama Years

no more, folks, no more!

As a law and order man, I am sure that he will lend his weight to pressure congress to put an end to the sale of unregistered semi-automatic weapon kids that any american can buy on the internet without a background check, and WITH NO SERIAL NUMBERS!

Ghost Guns

Sessions met with Rahm Emanuel today! no doubt Rahm heard an earful!

Forum List

Back