bad news for Crooked Hillary, Jeff Sessions has been confirmed as Attorney General

What does this have to do with Hillary? In another typical Trump lie, he promised to send Hillary to jail on his first day in office. Still waiting................

Rest assured, the pantsuit bulldyke is living in her own private hell, it's worse than any prison, and I love that she is tormented every day by the fact that an orange clown kicked her fat ass.
and she won the popular vote by 3 million

Yeah....the illegals love her.
Are you referring to the 3-5 million illegal votes Trump told us about in another of his unending lies?

Hysterical! Another bitch boi liberal who thinks the Pop vote is something more than just a statistic. It's like yardage gained in a football game. It's a statistic which does not necessarily indicate the winner. Whine away boi.
No son, it tells you just who the American people wanted to be their President

She is a criminal like nearly all politicians.
I am still waiting to hear her crimes.

They've been showcased for years.
You can lead a progressive to the truth but you can't make them think......
In other word you don't have a clue- thanks for trying

I have a feeling you're getting ready to find out exactly what laws hillary broke.

I have a feeling you're getting ready to find out exactly what laws hillary broke.
Sorry, Emperor Trump already said that there will be no prosecution of Hillary. Even that clown knew you need evidence
Tons of evidence, but she is part of the protected class.

There's a lot of chatter about Pizzagate and Sessions confirmation.
And when you consider hillary's statement that "We're all going to hang if that bastard wins"
I have to think there's some truth in her statement.

Sorry, Emperor Trump already said that there will be no prosecution of Hillary. Even that clown knew you need evidence

Noooo...thats not what was said.
Trump said "he" wouldn't go after hillary,he never mentioned Sessions and the office of the AG.

Rest assured, the pantsuit bulldyke is living in her own private hell, it's worse than any prison, and I love that she is tormented every day by the fact that an orange clown kicked her fat ass.

Yeah....the illegals love her.
Are you referring to the 3-5 million illegal votes Trump told us about in another of his unending lies?

Hysterical! Another bitch boi liberal who thinks the Pop vote is something more than just a statistic. It's like yardage gained in a football game. It's a statistic which does not necessarily indicate the winner. Whine away boi.
No son, it tells you just who the American people wanted to be their President

Nah....it tells you who the illegals wanted for prez.

Just confirmed by Senate. Now...you looney left wingers in America are going to get your comeuppance. Let's see the terrorist of BLM act out now.

Hope, and change. Runnin' a little late; but here it comes after all...

Nothing will happen to Cankles. She is above the law like most criminal politicians.
What is she guilty of? No one seems to be able to answer that
Well, she's deplorable. Since when does anyone have to do anything wrong to be guilty of that?
In a few months or less, you will wish she had won, after Trump is declared mentally unstable
If I believed him to be "mentally stable" then I wouldn't have voted for the man.

law & order has been restored!

McConnell invoked Dairy Queen, Johnny Rockets and pound cake in his remarks about Sessions

only 1 Democrat voted yes, because Sessions is "racist"...keep it up, liberals!
What does this have to do with Hillary? In another typical Trump lie, he promised to send Hillary to jail on his first day in office. Still waiting................

What did she win?
A big stinking seegar that Bill used.

It's about time. Now, hopefully the Feds can deal with the terrorist groups of BLM and ANTIFA.

If AG Jeff Sessions prosecutes Crooked Hillary, I will be the happiest man in the world.

It's about time. Now, hopefully the Feds can deal with the terrorist groups of BLM and ANTIFA.

Let's just start by releasing the Fast and Furious documents Holder was willing to face a contempt charge to keep from congressional scrutiny.

Its time these morons who went on record for Trump deal with the aftermath of their votes...so far, they have nut in the white house, a racist who's really running the country Bannon and now Sessions...if there is a God and there is....I hope by the end of the year, these fucked voters feel the absolute sting for their votes and I hope and would love to see them all back on national tv, with their nuts in their hands....offering them to the American stupid as a I'm sorry!!...you stupid motherfuckers!!

Jobs my ass, businessman my black ass.

MD 2020 or Night Train today, truthie?

Meet Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

Alpha4.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back