bad news for Crooked Hillary, Jeff Sessions has been confirmed as Attorney General

law & order has been restored!

McConnell invoked Dairy Queen, Johnny Rockets and pound cake in his remarks about Sessions

only 1 Democrat voted yes, because Sessions is "racist"...keep it up, liberals!
What does this have to do with Hillary? In another typical Trump lie, he promised to send Hillary to jail on his first day in office. Still waiting................

Rest assured, the pantsuit bulldyke is living in her own private hell, it's worse than any prison, and I love that she is tormented every day by the fact that an orange clown kicked her fat ass.
and she won the popular vote by 3 million

McConnell invoked Dairy Queen, Johnny Rockets and pound cake in his remarks about Sessions

What does this have to do with Hillary? In another typical Trump lie, he promised to send Hillary to jail on his first day in office. Still waiting................

Rest assured, the pantsuit bulldyke is living in her own private hell, it's worse than any prison, and I love that she is tormented every day by the fact that an orange clown kicked her fat ass.

Yeah....the illegals love her.

Are you referring to the 3-5 million illegal votes Trump told us about in another of his unending lies?

Are you referring to the 3-5 million illegal votes Trump told us about in another of his unending lies?

Whatever makes you feel better snowflake.

What did she win?

It's a great day for Police Officers all across America. Our heroes in Blue are smiling.

Loved to hear trumps supreme court nominee rip him apart of his remarks about the judiciary. Good to see someone with cajones

Nothing will happen to Cankles. She is above the law like most criminal politicians.
What is she guilty of? No one seems to be able to answer that
She is a criminal like nearly all politicians.
I am still waiting to hear her crimes.

They've been showcased for years.
You can lead a progressive to the truth but you can't make them think......
In other word you don't have a clue- thanks for trying

Nothing will happen to Cankles. She is above the law like most criminal politicians.
Still waiting, righties!
Lied. Committed fraud. Used her position to gain wealth. Did favors for donors. Released classified information. Lied. Lied. Lied. Started illegal wars. Was running weapons to Syria. Killed thousands of people.

I have a feeling you're getting ready to find out exactly what laws hillary broke.

Hysterical! Another bitch boi liberal who thinks the Pop vote is something more than just a statistic. It's like yardage gained in a football game. It's a statistic which does not necessarily indicate the winner. Whine away boi.

I have a feeling you're getting ready to find out exactly what laws hillary broke.

Sorry, Emperor Trump already said that there will be no prosecution of Hillary. Even that clown knew you need evidence

Day one? Link? I'll be waiting.

Forum List

Back