bad news for Crooked Hillary, Jeff Sessions has been confirmed as Attorney General

Its time these morons who went on record for Trump deal with the aftermath of their votes...so far, they have nut in the white house, a racist who's really running the country Bannon and now Sessions...if there is a God and there is....I hope by the end of the year, these fucked voters feel the absolute sting for their votes and I hope and would love to see them all back on national tv, with their nuts in their hands....offering them to the American stupid as a I'm sorry!!...you stupid motherfuckers!!

Jobs my ass, businessman my black ass.
Get over it.
Trump is da man, yo.

Its time these morons who went on record for Trump deal with the aftermath of their votes...so far, they have nut in the white house, a racist who's really running the country Bannon and now Sessions...if there is a God and there is....I hope by the end of the year, these fucked voters feel the absolute sting for their votes and I hope and would love to see them all back on national tv, with their nuts in their hands....offering them to the American stupid as a I'm sorry!!...you stupid motherfuckers!!

drunk.jpg

law & order has been restored!

McConnell invoked Dairy Queen, Johnny Rockets and pound cake in his remarks about Sessions

only 1 Democrat voted yes, because Sessions is "racist"...keep it up, liberals!
What does this have to do with Hillary? In another typical Trump lie, he promised to send Hillary to jail on his first day in office. Still waiting................
Hillary will be investigated by the DOJ.....sadness on you....
Keep on topic, Trump promised to put her in jail on day one. Now tell us just what she is guilty of?

He said she'd "be in jail". He did not say that he would send her there, or that it would take place on day one.

Yet another fail from the party of fail.

Loved to hear trumps supreme court nominee rip him apart of his remarks about the judiciary. Good to see someone with cajones

Hold that thought before you whine about the few Democrats who, overcome with emotion, will vote to confirm him.

McConnell invoked Dairy Queen, Johnny Rockets and pound cake in his remarks about Sessions

What does this have to do with Hillary? In another typical Trump lie, he promised to send Hillary to jail on his first day in office. Still waiting................

Rest assured, the pantsuit bulldyke is living in her own private hell, it's worse than any prison, and I love that she is tormented every day by the fact that an orange clown kicked her fat ass.
and she won the popular vote by 3 million
Loved to hear trumps supreme court nominee rip him apart of his remarks about the judiciary. Good to see someone with cajones
Then democrats will have no problem confirming him.

Great day for the rule of law, states rights, & Police Officers.

Bad day for illegals, Islamists, Crooked Hillary & Black Lives Matter.

Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy another episode of "The Left in Meltdown."

What are you going to do when Republicans impeach Trump's ass?

Trump's ass is president?

Hillary will be investigated by the DOJ.....sadness on you....

Hillary has been investigated by Republicans, Congress, a Special Prosecutor, the FBI, and the IRS. Evidence - none. Charges - None.

This will be no different, because no matter how many times you say it, the Clintons are not and have never been, Criminals.

View attachment 111429

upload_2017-2-8_19-55-39.png

under Attorney General Sessions, every child in America will be able to play outside without fear, walk home without danger, and attend school without being worried about drugs or gangs or violence!

Democrat Tom Carper hugged Sessions, after voting against him. proof that this opposition is all politics!

Rest assured, the pantsuit bulldyke is living in her own private hell, it's worse than any prison, and I love that she is tormented every day by the fact that an orange clown kicked her fat ass.
and she won the popular vote by 3 million

"and she won the popular vote by 3 million"

+

th

=

th

Forum List

Back