Bad News for Lamar: Tea Partiers Vow to Stand United

Lamar will be tough to unseat. He is a fixture in TN. He has one of the best resumes of anyone in gov't: governor,senator, cabinet member. And he's mostly conservative.
But he is sort of Rino-ish and in the current environment that doesnt play well. I'ev been supporting Sen Stacy Campfield but I'll likely support whomever he likes.
And yeah, anyone who thinks a Democrat will pick up that seat has his head up his ass.

Lamar will be tough to unseat. He is a fixture in TN. He has one of the best resumes of anyone in gov't: governor,senator, cabinet member. And he's mostly conservative.
But he is sort of Rino-ish and in the current environment that doesnt play well. I'ev been supporting Sen Stacy Campfield but I'll likely support whomever he likes.
And yeah, anyone who thinks a Democrat will pick up that seat has his head up his ass.

Al Gore didn't carry the State for crying out loud.

If he had, he'd have been President. I never get tired of pointing that out.

With Democrats-Liberals they don't care one thing about THE person running for their party, it's all about winning...

that is why that party is stocked with some real losers and they keep getting elected over and over for LIFE practically...that is what SAD

look at weenie Weiener, If he was running against someone they thought could beat him, they flock to the polls to elected him AGAIN...they have no honor, integrity when it comes to who theY elect as LONG AS IT WINS

Last edited:
they have no honor, integrity when it comes to who theY elect as LONG AS IT WINS

What a silly statement. That can be said about unprincipled Pubs, Dems, and whatevers.

Last edited:
Sure, we do, Kaz. You are a RINO and as such you are quite different from the far left liberals, as well as a distorted image of real conservatives and moderates in the GOP.

How can I be a RINO when I'm not a RIN?

If you are not a Republican, who cares what you think about Republicans?

You're not, yet you give your opinion on them all the time too.

I will give your point that I shouldn't give my opinion on a message board all due consideration though.

Done.

Kaz, no cares who you think are Republicans or not.

You are simply shooting off your uninformed opinions.

Now get back on track with the OP.

The TN TPM must concentrate on somebody unlike Christine, or Sharron, or any of a half dozen candidates who cost the GOP the control of the US Senate. If the TPM in TN selects a loon for a candidate, then the Dems will be delighted.

The TN TPM must concentrate on somebody unlike Christine, or Sharron, or any of a half dozen candidates who cost the GOP the control of the US Senate. If the TPM in TN selects a loon for a candidate, then the Dems will be delighted.

So sayeth Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement.

There are no credible Dem candidates. The race will be decided in the primary

TP won big in 2010, Jake's moderates didn't do so well in 2008 or 2012, well for the Republicans anyway, Jake was happy both times

Al Gore didn't carry the State for crying out loud.

If he had, he'd have been President. I never get tired of pointing that out.

More people voted for Gore than Bush. And I never get tired of pointing THAT out.

Because you say so? :lol: Tennessee rocks with laughter. A TPM candidate will ensure whatever Dem candidate emerges becomes a viable candidate.

Look what happened with Mourdoch in Indiana. Running far right teabagger nutcases gives a near shoe-in for the democratic challenger.

Hush...don't let them know.

That only works IF the so called tea party candidate is a nutcase. The blanket assertion that is the case is absolutely inane and sad.

It is what they do. The Tea Party candidates have won most of their elections. It is the person not the endorsement that wins. These liberals are just not very happy people and tearing down others seem to be their political methodology. Think about it, what is the worse thing Tea Parties ask for, government accountability and the liberals have a problem with that view. But Obama taking a recession which should have had a strong recovery and making it the weakest and longest in history doesn't phase them one bit. The ME being in flames doesn't bother them. The worker participation rate doesn't bother them. They are more scared of little old ladies with tea bags hanging on their hats. Laughable if it were not so sad.

So don't listen to their made up BS stories it is what they do and they will repeat a lie until I think they believe it to be true.

Hush...don't let them know.

That only works IF the so called tea party candidate is a nutcase. The blanket assertion that is the case is absolutely inane and sad.

It is what they do. The Tea Party candidates have won most of their elections. It is the person not the endorsement that wins. These liberals are just not very happy people and tearing down others seem to be their political methodology. Think about it, what is the worse thing Tea Parties ask for, government accountability and the liberals have a problem with that view. But Obama taking a recession which should have had a strong recovery and making it the weakest and longest in history doesn't phase them one bit. The ME being in flames doesn't bother them. The worker participation rate doesn't bother them. They are more scared of little old ladies with tea bags hanging on their hats. Laughable if it were not so sad.

So don't listen to their made up BS stories it is what they do and they will repeat a lie until I think they believe it to be true.

Right, and you have the stats at the primary and general elections at your fingertips? Thought not.

Because you say so? :lol: Tennessee rocks with laughter. A TPM candidate will ensure whatever Dem candidate emerges becomes a viable candidate.

Only if he become Republican. The days of the Democrat malaise are coming to an end. I firmly believe that the American people are smarter then you and your democrat handlers think.

Jake, you understand I actually LIVE in TN, right?

Only if he become Republican. The days of the Democrat malaise are coming to an end. I firmly believe that the American people are smarter then you and your democrat handlers think.

There are no Democrats outside of Shelby, Davidson, and one or two other counties in this state.

You are a mere RINO of the far reactionary crowd, and we in the mainstream GOP don't give a crap what your crowd thinks anymore.

Forum List

Back